PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm playing right now and I'm in the scene where Olivia meets Dr. Eloise for the first time.
There you can choose whether the doctor will do her experiments with Jake or Kane. Until the end of chapter 7, this decision has no consequences, right? Maybe in K2 or K1?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Outta reactions...so... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ahh can’t wait to see if this affects Delilah’s sub route at all! I know there was some stuff in part 1 in the beginning!… I know it affects GamePoints and Pod points^*!! Either way…
View attachment 3363424
Yeah curious on the dom path also...not a lot has really happened there...at all...forgetting that one scene...which at the time...was just a scene...she was offering (incentive?)...we took. I know she supposedly only a T2 dom romance arc but still, hoping she a little more mellow and loving on that route...as you say, we shall see!
we need this update; I haven't had a good debate with Mav in a minute.
Hmm...huh....it's been....all of....not that long really lol. Always up for a good KG debate though heh...today has been a little calm before the storm though I think...

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
First we need to wait for Tess to upload here the final version, if i´m not wrong Dover won´t do it.
That's right. Tess wrote that she herself will give the final version to the uploader (though without specifying when it will happen), and Dover wrote that he will not post the final version of Ep8 pt1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's right. Tess wrote that she herself will give the final version to the uploader (though without specifying when it will happen), and Dover wrote that he will not post the final version of Ep8 pt1.
Could never get into that myself Stan and thought the previous was horrendous....story was...meh and the writing I thought was just eye scratchingly bad.

I'm watching the Bathurst 12H (endurance racing will always be my first love) so I'm content for another 8 hours yet hehe).

• Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Maviarab and MilesEdgeworth discussing theories in the thread:
charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

Thanks for sharing! While i´m waiting for the release i need distractions so i´m going to try that game (y)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Outta reactions...so... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah curious on the dom path also...not a lot has really happened there...at all...forgetting that one scene...which at the time...was just a scene...she was offering (incentive?)...we took. I know she supposedly only a T2 dom romance arc but still, hoping she a little more mellow and loving on that route...as you say, we shall see!
It seems that Delilah having a secondary path in Dom Kane Route, will be minimal (specifically in episode 8)… Delilah having a Major path for sub Kane, Will obviously lead to more content/story for her character and sub Kane!! Especially since part 2 is mainly looking at a more sub central aspect! And part 3 most likely will lead to choosing Whatever faction (Delilah) you want to Join/align itself towards (Miss Tess said Delilah can switch factions I believe..) only one faction has been formerly introduced , which is Olivia’s with Elena’s sponsorship! (note- Miss Tess said you can join this faction and the defect to another… heh/ISPOILER]

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
just wanted to ask i just started the game when do the animations start?
Yiou know...I'm ashamed to admit that I couldn't tell you lmao...I couldn't care less about animations personally (maybe that's why), even less so bad ones (and most are bad in most VN's)...can't actually recall them in this.

Hmm...on your recommendation then I may give it another go...it sounds a serious improvement over the Sand. Maybe next week.

It seems that Delilah having a secondary path in Dom Kane Route, will be minimal (specifically in episode 8)… Delilah having a Major path for sub Kane, Will obviously lead to more content/story for her character and sub Kane!! Especially since part 2 is mainly looking at a more sub central aspect! And part 3 most likely will lead to choosing Whatever faction (Delilah) you want to Join/align itself towards (Miss Tess said Delilah can switch factions I believe..) only one faction has been formerly introduced , which is Olivia’s with Elena’s sponsorship! (note- Miss Tess said you can join this faction and the defect to another… heh/ISPOILER]
Yeah her faction switch sounds quite logical really...she obviously isn't terribly attached to her 'family' given she seems to despise most of them lol.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, while I'm waiting, I'm still playing your recommendation (Fashion Business), which seems endless :KEK:.
just wanted to ask i just started the game when do the animations start?
Animations start in chapter 6.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, while I'm waiting, I'm still playing your recommendation (Fashion Business), which seems endless :KEK:.
Thanks for sharing! While i´m waiting for the release i need distractions so i´m going to try that game (y)
You're welcome!;) And don't forget to watch the trailer for the SnowStorm, it's very beautiful and atmospheric.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes