Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Here is my list. I apologise for putting so many in the "Who are you?" row, but I can't remember them all with all the games I have in my head :LOL:.
I should also clarify that all the rows except the last one (Who are you?) within the same tier are also ordered from left to right (the further to the left the better or higher in my tier :WeSmart:).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll let you off on all your 'who are you' with the exception of Lola. She may only have a small scene (within an important scene) but all players see it regardless of path.

The rest, yeah, depending on route you will never see those characters at all.

Interesting lists Cirelc ....interesting....

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Wannabe Tierlist​
So you are in the side of the Decocks mmm :unsure: interesting.
I think i´m only loyal to me, Karlssons and Deckocks are board pieces that neen to be used

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'll let you off on all your 'who are you' with the exception of Lola. She may only have a small scene (within an important scene) but all players see it regardless of path.
I swear I don't remember her at all, her scene must be towards the end of chapter 7 :WaitWhat:.
So you are in the side of the Decocks mmm :unsure: interesting.
I think i´m only loyal to me, Karlssons and Deckocks are board pieces that neen to be used
You are more a citizen of New Paris :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 11, 2023
I swear I don't remember her at all, her scene must be towards the end of chapter 7 :WaitWhat:.

You are more a citizen of New Paris :ROFLMAO:.
It's a scene from ep.6, when DeKocks arrive on a submarine.

Regarding the tierlists, I'm a bit surprised only Maviarab ranked Erica highly. IMHO, her model is one of the best and she's pretty chill character-wise (compared to other guards).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Cynthia's servant in the short maid dress. As SS said, scene when the DeKocks arrive.
It's a scene from ep.6, when DeKocks arrive on a submarine.

Regarding the tierlists, I'm a bit surprised only Maviarab ranked Erica highly. IMHO, her model is one of the best and she's pretty chill character-wise (compared to other guards).
Yeah I really like Erica a lot, sure, deadly as hell (as an ex-viper...would like to know what caused her change in role actually), great scene with Eloise and all-round really doesn't seem 'that bad, when compared to most of the women in authority at the facility.

Plus as you say...she hot...as an aside hehe.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! What is Princess Eye perk? or what is mean? do i need this at all? is there any FAQ about KG?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Here is my Dom list.
:eek: :oops: Chanel, Erica and Sonja so low. Stan! *shocked coffee face behind helmet*

Hi! What is Princess Eye perk? or what is mean? do i need this at all? is there any FAQ about KG?
Suggest you make very good use of the walkthrough.

Many times the princesseyes points are decided by Kane....however, they are NOT a Kane variable...they are actually an Olivia variable in how she views you as a potential romantic partner (which is why in my save sheet, those points are under her name and not Kane's). If you do not care about romancing Olivia, then you do not need them.

And before you ask, SisBro is for how aligned you are with each other in terms of loyalty. SisTeam is how much you are on her side when it comes to plans.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Question who is sunshine 13 where is she in the walkthrough
This slave girl you can meet in two scenes, the first is when KaneDom is interning in Juliette's department and the second scene is when KaneDom, Juliette and Katsumi are having fun with Sunshine 13 in a luxury home for Z1.
Ok I'll be a lazy asshole today but how the hell did yall find all those pics for the list. not about to cut and paste a bunch.
Its here.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
This slave girl you can meet in two scenes, the first is when KaneDom is interning in Juliette's department and the second scene is when KaneDom, Juliette and Katsumi are having fun with Sunshine 13 in a luxury home for Z1.
is she whom Kane must shock with livestock-shocker in her anus?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Question who is sunshine 13 where is she in the walkthrough
On the Dom path, Sunshine (Meredith) is a slave on the Juliette work experience path. You need to sell her (to Alyssa and Jack) in that scene in order to get on Julia's boat etc etc.

Regardless (Dialogue flavour change), on the dom path you will get a scene with Katsumi and Jules in Katsmui's temporary house. With enough dog points, they will invite you to the basement, where Alyssa has lent Sunshine to them because she wants you to fuck her before her boyfriend (Jack) does. This is in Ep7.

is she whom Kane must shock with livestock-shocker in her anus?
Yes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yep thought its weird that Alyssa bought her just to give her back to Juliette. Not like there's a shortage of slaves there
She doesn't. She is on loan for us to fuck...she wants us to fuck her before Jack. Yeah...that's gonna cause issues if complete that scene...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I said it wrong but it's still weird. On the list of slaves that I'd want to fuck , she's still middle of the pack. Hell, Juliettes psycho ass had better slaves on her yacht
Fair point indeed. This whole scene is more about Alyssa and Jack I think more than us just having fun with a slave and her being generous. It's commented a couple of times on diff paths that Alyssa might like Kane...

(and reading between the lines, Sunshine is more for Alyssa then Jake..even the points scored suggest this is you play directly to her instead of Jack. There are also comments of her being able to do much better for herself than Jack...)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I ask the spoiler (I forgot to do the do save at this point*) - I became K1 or something like that. Olivia offered sex. I refused. I was sent to the island with two friends. But what will happen if you do not refuse sex with Olivia? Kane will become Olivia's sex toy?

* However, this was the playthrough of the game in which I strove for Kane's death in every way, tried to make his fate as worse as possible in order to leave the Carlisson “with the nose”, because it is known that all the Carlissons want Kane's children, whom I decided not to give them, but since There is no rights to the slave if they decided - he was just “filed” as a cow without asking for opinions, I decided to kill Kane.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes