Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I ask the spoiler (I forgot to do the do save at this point) - I became K1 or something like that. Olivia offered sex. I refused. I was sent to the island with two friends. But what will happen if you do not refuse sex with Olivia? Kane will become Olivia's sex toy?
Please edit your post and spoiler tag this.

Plus...what I think you actually meant was: She does not offer sex at all...what she does do, is guauge whether you would be interested. 2. You are not dropped off at any island...you are left at the beach of the island that the Joy Facility is on. Ready for the start of the gameshow.

Also, if you're K1...good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat
Mar 11, 2023
I said it wrong but it's still weird. On the list of slaves that I'd want to fuck , she's still middle of the pack. Hell, Juliettes psycho ass had better slaves on her yacht
IDK, I think Sunshine13 is much hotter than other slaves. Maybe it's her face that does it for me, like she accepted her fate.

As for the tierlist - I was surprised to find it was already on the site. Some unsung hero deserves the praise.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
IDK, I think Sunshine13 is much hotter than other slaves. Maybe it's her face that does it for me, like she accepted her fate.

As for the tierlist - I was surprised to find it was already on the site. Some unsung hero deserves the praise.
Yeah...I do like her msyelf somewhat....I always treat her well regardless of my save path (how I know her real name heh).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Bit ot but I was so pissed off that Juliette killed the sister with the braids. I tried to redo that scene many times to have it be the other sister , but nope, no way of saving her.
Sunshine's more middle of the road for me

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So I was browsing other threads, and it game me an idea. Apparently there's a tierlist for the 0.7 version of the game, and it seems we haven't had some drama in a while, so here goes my list based on Dom playthrough.

Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, this was a fun exercise. Not a particularly divisive list. I Knew everybody but the people I put in who were so unremarkable they deserved to get the distinction

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks, this was a fun exercise. Not a particularly divisive list. I Knew everybody but the people I put in who were so unremarkable they deserved to get the distinction
Wow..Pat and Scarlet at the top? Wasn't expecting that! Why Chanel so low if I can ask...thought you'd have her higher...

And poor poor Svetlana....don't worry Miles, I'll look after her for you...very well..very very well :sneaky:

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Wow..Pat and Scarlet at the top? Wasn't expecting that!

And poor poor Svetlana....don't worry Miles, I'll look after her for you...very well..very very well :sneaky:
Svetlana's all yours, sir.
Yea Pat's always been at the top for me, she's who I wanted to be my private guard, but after the fuck seth scene and the train scene, scarlett rose right up my list. She's one more good scene from overtaking Pat.

See from your list, you like the morally flexible ones I was a bit surprised at the Katsumi hate though. :oops: Is it cuz she's a try hard?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well..no guessing what style of playthrough you have Dover :ROFLMAO:

Svetlana's all yours, sir.
Yea Pat's always been at the top for me, she's who I wanted to be my private guard, but after the fuck seth scene and the train scene, scarlett rose right up my list. She's one more good scene from overtaking Pat.

See from your list, you like the morally flexible ones I was a bit surprised at the Katsumi hate though. :oops: Is it cuz she's a try hard?
Well I admit I do like Pat personally....as long as she apologises for listening to Alessa in screwing us over to land us in court and prison. I'll forgive her....if she very sorry ;) hehehe. Will also agree Scarlett fun on the evil runs, especially the train scene regardless.

Katsumi...it's a little of everything in all honesty. Character model...attitude....try hard....her particular kink of sadism...that she thinks she better than everyone else, her serious lack of respect at times (she thinks she a Z4 already...silly silly girl)....just, nothing about her at all, in any perspective appeals to me, even on my evil saves, I still dislike her. Guess as a character she just rubs me the wrong way.

Last edited:

Zetasaurius

May 15, 2021
I have a problem.
I have saved on the required screen at the end of Chapter 7 (End of Season 1), but at the beginning of Season 2, I cannot load that save, because it does not appear.
Does the same thing happen to someone?. It has a solution?.
I should add that I am using the walkthrough mod.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have a problem.
I have saved on the required screen at the end of Chapter 7 (End of Season 1), but at the beginning of Season 2, I cannot load that save, because it does not appear.
Does the same thing happen to someone?. It has a solution?.
I should add that I am using the walkthrough mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-12860596
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-12861070
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-12861298

Zetasaurius

May 15, 2021

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab.
Thanks for your help. (Very fast, by the way).
I discovered that my version of season 1 is 0.7a.
Therefore, the save prompt did not appear in my game.
I'm already downloading 0.7b.
Thanks again.
I thought that may be the issue...was just easier to link Sancho's posts to that other guy in case it wasn't as they pretty detailed in what to do.

Glad is sorted. Rollback your saves slightly, resave them,..download 7b (and right mod) and then make the date save at the right point and you should be good :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Plrease edit your post and spoiler tag this.

Plus...what I think you actually meant was: She does not offer sex at all...what she does do, is guauge whether you would be interested. 2. You are not dropped off at any island...you are left at the beach of the island that the Joy Facility is on. Ready for the start of the gameshow.

Also, if you're K1...good luck!
It’s a pity in the game there is no possibility of Kane’s suicide and the opportunity to watch the ending where it is shown what consequences he caused for everyone. and go back to prison - the game also does not provide such an option (or maybe there is just no such option yet?).
yes, of course you can turn off the game - this is also a kind of suicide, but in this case they don’t show the ending, how it all ends =)

although Kane apparently agrees to a life of slavery. although it’s strange - the Christian church has most likely already died out. that is, there should be no ideological prohibition on suicide - there is no institution that would instill in the consciousness that “suicide is a sin.” Kane clings even to the life of a slave.
he was on the seashore. he could throw himself into the sea and drown - for him the gambit would be successfully completed with HIS victory. yes, yes, it is HIS victory - since the living Kane will one way or another be forced to cooperate with this family not familiar with the concept of humanity.
It is better for Kane, as a slave, to cease to exist of his own free will, without collaborating with the Karlssons either of his own free will or under coercion, and certainly not becoming living furniture.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Wow..Pat and Scarlet at the top? Wasn't expecting that! Why Chanel so low if I can ask...thought you'd have her higher...

what means letters and color gradation in this table?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It’s a pity in the game there is no possibility of Kane’s suicide and the opportunity to watch the ending where it is shown what consequences he caused for everyone. and go back to prison - the game also does not provide such an option (or maybe there is just no such option yet?).
yes, of course you can turn off the game - this is also a kind of suicide, but in this case they don’t show the ending, how it all ends =)

although Kane apparently agrees to a life of slavery. although it’s strange - the Christian church has most likely already died out. that is, there should be no ideological prohibition on suicide - there is no institution that would instill in the consciousness that “suicide is a sin.” Kane clings even to the life of a slave.
he was on the seashore. he could throw himself into the sea and drown - for him the gambit would be successfully completed with HIS victory. yes, yes, it is HIS victory - since the living Kane will one way or another be forced to cooperate with this family not familiar with the concept of humanity.
It is better for Kane, as a slave, to cease to exist of his own free will, without collaborating with the Karlssons either of his own free will or under coercion, and certainly not becoming living furniture.
Well,if you could suicide in the game then there would be no game so... :LOL:
About coming back to the prision i think you can´t , if you accept ,your future is sealed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Why would he do any of that?

I think you should perhaps (just a suggestion) read up on submissive behaviour (towards a dominant) to perhaps understand how Kane would think in that situation. Of course, under the right options, you could rebel and not be so easy-going about the submission...but that's not how the character is really written. Now again, this is not a D/s game as I've explained numerous time before but M/s instead but generally speaking, Kane is not against his situation (if on the sub path) but it is up to you as to whether or not he fully embraces it or not. I would even go as far to say there is certainly a degree of Stockholm Syndrome involved with Kane also on the lower sub paths. You're getting deep into the pschology of why women don't leave their abusive partners etc. it's a very complex subject.

All the prisoners are also monitored 24/7, this is explained in the game itself...and most of the lower ranks don't have the opportunity to self-harm anyway even if they wished for a swift end.

what means letters and color gradation in this table?
It's just a fun list of favourite characters...nothing less, nothing more.

Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 11, 2023
Katsumi...it's a little of everything in all honesty. Character model...attitude....try hard....her particular kink of sadism...that she thinks she better than everyone else, her serious lack of respect at times (she thinks she a Z4 already...silly silly girl)....just, nothing about her at all, in any perspective appeals to me, even on my evil saves, I still dislike her. Guess as a character she just rubs me the wrong way.
You've hit the nail on the head with this one. I would love to know how the hell she ended up as Z1 with that behaviour. I suppose Elena being her mentor helped (obviously), but that begs the question - what did Elena see in that girl? Elena values clever and thoughtful people (as seen throughout the game), but Kitty's attitude is too infantile for a solid reliable worker. So why promote her? Just because she can cut promos like a WWE superstar?
All the prisoners are also monitored 24/7, this is explained in the game itself...and most of the lower ranks don't have the opportunity to self-harm anyway even if they wished for a swift end.
That's one thing I'd disagree with. There's always a way out. For example, run into a wall head first, or jump off the ledge, etc. Of course, you'd better take at least 1 evil bitch down with you as you go to the greener pastures (preferably, evil Olivia).

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That's one thing I'd disagree with. There's always a way out. For example, run into a wall head first, or jump off the ledge, etc. Of course, you'd better take at least 1 evil bitch down with you as you go to the greener pastures (preferably, evil Olivia).
Could be possible yeah, you are right, you will only need to be quick and jump when the occasion appear.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes