Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You've hit the nail on the head with this one. I would love to know how the hell she ended up as Z1 with that behaviour. I suppose Elena being her mentor helped (obviously), but that begs the question - what did Elena see in that girl? Elena values clever and thoughtful people (as seen throughout the game), but Kitty's attitude is too infantile for a solid reliable worker. So why promote her? Just because she can cut promos like a WWE superstar?

That's one thing I'd disagree with. There's always a way out. For example, run into a wall head first, or jump off the ledge, etc. Of course, you'd better take at least 1 evil bitch down with you as you go to the greener pastures (preferably, evil Olivia).
Yup...so basically...she got promoted to Z1 for the sole reason of...doing what ever needs to be done regardless of what. Hardly promsing behaviour for an exec...and given the board must have vioted for this promotion...it's even more weird....given even Jules wants intelligent people etc.

Well true yes but as explained before, that's not who Kane is nor is it how he thinks. he is not against his situation of being submissive to his superiors as he 'knows' he is not worthy of anything else. This...back my prior as to why he like that. But I guess yeah, you probably could find a way if was that determined.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think you should perhaps (just a suggestion) read up on submissive behaviour (towards a dominant) to perhaps understand how Kane would think in that situation.
I have some idea. but I’m talking about the case when, as a result of the exam, Kane received K4 and rejected Samantha’s offer. that is, he went as a slave candidate. and at first he even behaved dominantly, even defiantly. but I didn’t understand when he began to behave submissively... for some reason they stopped giving options for actions where he tries to resist the circumstances. or maybe it's broken? was it broken by pain? maybe I overlooked something somewhere?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why women don't leave their abusive partners
if a woman has a child from such a partner, then she is unlikely to leave him, especially if the partner treats the child better - the woman begins to behave like a mother and not like a woman and lives for the sake of the child and not for herself. and in this case there is no Stockholm here.
although if there is no child, then maybe Stockholm. but Stockholm syndrome is also a shameful child of Christianity: “Christ endured and commanded us to endure.” Stockholm itself, without prerequisites, should not appear out of the blue.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yup...so basically...she got promoted to Z1 for the sole reason of...doing what ever needs to be done regardless of what. Hardly promsing behaviour for an exec...and given the board must have vioted for this promotion...it's even more weird....given even Jules wants intelligent people etc.
This smacks of corruption, I agree that she does not deserve to be in Z1.

Reactions: ramvivat

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
:eek: :oops: Chanel, Erica and Sonja so low. Stan! *shocked coffee face behind helmet*
I wrote about my attitude towards Chanel here, hence the low rating. As for Erica, well... she's just not my type, I love the medical examination scene because of Eloise, and I'm indifferent to Erica. (I mean, she's not ugly, but she doesn't make me feel anything). As for Sonya...Well..I don't remember any major scenes with her (on the Dom route)..In other words, I don't remember her (and I won't even name exactly where I might have seen her), unlike the other guard, Pamela, whose noble beauty did not leave me indifferent.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You've hit the nail on the head with this one. I would love to know how the hell she ended up as Z1 with that behaviour. I suppose Elena being her mentor helped (obviously), but that begs the question - what did Elena see in that girl? Elena values clever and thoughtful people (as seen throughout the game), but Kitty's attitude is too infantile for a solid reliable worker. So why promote her? Just because she can cut promos like a WWE superstar?
Even though there's only one real scene where she's forced to act like an executive, if you look at the spa scene you can see that she can stop being sadistic when it's time to stop. If it wasn't for her, Delilah likely would've drowned Zack. She follows Elena's instructions to a tee and is likely her eyes and ears when Elena's not around. It makes perfect sense why Elena would want her as an exec. That's not even mentioning the fact that the beloved gameshow is her brainchild.

Zetasaurius

May 15, 2021
I thought that may be the issue...was just easier to link Sancho's posts to that other guy in case it wasn't as they pretty detailed in what to do.

Glad is sorted. Rollback your saves slightly, resave them,..download 7b (and right mod) and then make the date save at the right point and you should be good :)
Well, now it works.
Thanks again for your help.

Reactions: Maviarab

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Could be possible yeah, you are right, you will only need to be quick and jump when the occasion appear.
occasions - were is.
berth where Olivia (even the kind one!!!) threw darts into the ass of a tied slave (this scene shook my faith in Olivia's humanity) Kane could have thrown himself off the pier and tried to choke himself, even if he had failed to smash his head against the wall inside the complex. and there were also corners near the walls - especially convenient for breaking your skull. Moreover, by that time the shock chip should already begin to act - that is, a jump into the water. It seems the shock chip doesn't STUN - it just causes pain that can be blocked for a while. If you decide to commit suicide, then you do not pay attention to the pain and pain as such can no longer stop you. samurai who commit seppuku also experience pain - but this does not stop them.

as an option, I would also consider the possibility of escaping. but the presence of a chip multiplies the chances of escape by zero. I would rather put five cents on escaping from Alcatraz as something relatively real than on the possibility of escaping from the "joy island". so the only reasonable option is suicide as a means of escape.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Even though there's only one real scene where she's forced to act like an executive, if you look at the spa scene you can see that she can stop being sadistic when it's time to stop. If it wasn't for her, Delilah likely would've drowned Zack. She follows Elena's instructions to a tee and is likely her eyes and ears when Elena's not around. It makes perfect sense why Elena would want her as an exec. That's not even mentioning the fact that the beloved gameshow is her brainchild.
Soon we will see another brilliant demonstration of Kitty's high leadership skills. Looking forward to that scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 11, 2023
Even though there's only one real scene where she's forced to act like an executive, if you look at the spa scene you can see that she can stop being sadistic when it's time to stop. If it wasn't for her, Delilah likely would've drowned Zack.
True. And yet in the K9 house scene with Juliette she completely forgets her place and Jules has to call her out on her behaviour. Kitty enjoyed the 'game' too much and forgot about the needs of those above her, exactly like Nurse and Deliliah did in the pool scene. That's not a sign of someone who knows how to play the game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wrote about my attitude towards Chanel here, hence the low rating. As for Erica, well... she's just not my type, I love the medical examination scene because of Eloise, and I'm indifferent to Erica. (I mean, she's not ugly, but she doesn't make me feel anything). As for Sonya...Well..I don't remember any major scenes with her (on the Dom route)..In other words, I don't remember her (and I won't even name exactly where I might have seen her), unlike the other guard, Pamela, whose noble beauty did not leave me indifferent.
Ahh yeah I remember that post. As for Sonja, she only really has one 'scene' and that is on the sub path with Dominique (you can choose Sonja or Chloe). All of her side character scenes for me make her seem a very level-headed person and not sadistic for the pure sake of being like that. She also Kiyomi's number 2 so that might have something to do with it. Why I like her, sensible, not a complete bitch, level-headed...hot as hell and just seems overall to be a fairly decent person within the facility.
True, but becoming an exec requires board majority. surely at her age, Elena already has plenty of eyes and ears on the ground, so what's her real motivations with Kitty? Her lack of respect for authority (Elena exempt perhaps but even then she pushes the envelope with her) surprises me how often it is tolerated and not the actions/behaviour of an exective for me. I can forsee paths in the future where she will come very unstuck and have a mighty fall...and I will be there to help enable it muhaahaaaaa.

Edit: In fact, wondering if there may be a 'Kiyomi element' to her getting away with some of the shit and disrespect she does.....*shrugs*
True. And yet in the K9 house scene with Juliette she completely forgets her place and Jules has to call her out on her behaviour. Kitty enjoyed the 'game' too much and forgot about the needs of those above her, exactly like Nurse and Deliliah did in the pool scene. That's not a sign of someone who knows how to play the game.
This ^^ (y)

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
True, but becoming an exec requires board majority. surely at her age, Elena already has plenty of eyes and ears on the ground, so what's her real motivations with Kitty? Her lack of respect for authority (Elena exempt perhaps but even then she pushes the envelope with her) surprises me how often it is tolerated and not the actions/behaviour of an exective for me. I can forsee paths in the future where she will come very unstuck and have a mighty fall...and I will be there to help enable it muhaahaaaaa.

Edit: In fact, wondering if there may be a 'Kiyomi element' to her getting away with some of the shit and disrespect she does.....*shrugs
Dont imagine it would be that hard for elena to call in favors and get three more votes.
I think part of Elenas reasoning is that Katsumi is a surrogate daughter to Elena. Prior to the events of this game, she had little idea about where Olivia was or what she was doing. Even if she did have other eyes and ears, Kitty's likely the only one loyal to her above all others. The one thing that strikes me about Elena scenes is how much Kitty's usually close by (at least on the dom branch).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dont imagine it would be that hard for elena to call in favors and get three more votes.
I think part of Elenas reasoning is that Katsumi is a surrogate daughter to Elena. Prior to the events of this game, she had little idea about where Olivia was or what she was doing. Even if she did have other eyes and ears, Kitty's likely the only one loyal to her above all others. The one thing that strikes me about Elena scenes is how much Kitty's usually close by (at least on the dom branch).
Hmmmm yeah could be on to something there....hopefully at some point their whole story will be explained somewhat as we don't even know when Elena 'found her' (like..why would that even happen, surely Kiyomi would be able to find her easily enough) *shrugs*...no idea how old she was at the time (presumably an adult)...

Frustrating.

Mar 11, 2023
I think part of Elenas reasoning is that Katsumi is a surrogate daughter to Elena.
Oh yeah, I too tell my surrogate daughter to give an inmate a blowjob in a limo. :LOL:

On a more serious note, Kitty was a program participant, so was Kiyomi (I assume they god drafted together). I doubt they were children, probably late teens. Which would leave only a few years for them to develop their relationships with Elena/Veronica respectively. IDK, I don't see the surrogate daughter thing. A servant - sure, but nothing more.

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh yeah, I too tell my surrogate daughter to give an inmate a blowjob in a limo
Wait...whut? You don't? weirdo....
so was Kiyomi (I assume they god drafted together). I doubt they were children, probably late teens. Which would leave only a few years for them to develop their relationships with Elena/Veronica respectively.
Wait whut? Kiyomi too? Have I missed something...and if so...must have been a long ass time ago. Kiyomi didn't suddenly become head of the vipers that quickly...given remember, at that blowjob scene, Kitty must have only just been promoted...or was later that same day (given she mentions it when we leave prison).

So there's a time imbalance there unless there's a big age difference between the sisters and when they were in the program. Given Kitty's meteoric and rapid rise...she can't have been in the program for very long can she? That has to be very recent history for her?

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Oh yeah, I too tell my surrogate daughter to give an inmate a blowjob in a limo. :LOL:

On a more serious note, Kitty was a program participant, so was Kiyomi (I assume they god drafted together). I doubt they were children, probably late teens. Which would leave only a few years for them to develop their relationships with Elena/Veronica respectively. IDK, I don't see the surrogate daughter thing. A servant - sure, but nothing more.
The woman who twice encouraged her daughter to get her pussy eaten in front of her is probably not about sexual boundaries. If Kitty was the same age as Olivia, it would explain Elena taking on such a role even if Kitty was in her teens at the time she was found.

Mar 11, 2023
Okay, gentlemen, hear me out.

The woman who twice encouraged her daughter to get her pussy eaten in front of her is probably not about sexual boundaries.
I knew that would come up. Kitty is there to serve Kane (blowjob), while Olivia's situation is vastly different - it's about pleasure. There's no way in hell Elena would tell her daughter to do a bj in a limo, because that's what servants are there for.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Okay, gentlemen, hear me out.

I knew that would come up. Kitty is there to serve Kane (blowjob), while Olivia's situation is vastly different - it's about pleasure. There's no way in hell Elena would tell her daughter to do a bj in a limo, because that's what servants are there for.
1. I would agree with that completely.
2. Not seeing it personally...but possible.
3. Definitely not...see my comment before on Kitty 'only just getting prmoted when you leave prison.

I don't think Kiyomi ever was in the program...but again, certainly possible. She could be like a GoodDom Kane...only progressed because of her intellect, skill and reasoning. As we know, you don't need to be a sadistic ass to progress...however, we are a special case.

Yes, it does make one wonder...how and why Kitty got 'drafted'...especially if Kiyomi was already a high rank staff member/Viper and how/why Kiyomi did not interfere or at least speak up about it...agree there does not seem to be any logic in that theory.

It's certainly plausible Ss I'll give you that...but doesn't really add up for me. it may end up being one of a number things we discuss that is never brought up because Tess just didn't think it was important enough to flesh out lol. who knows lol...but given they are sisters, would be nice for some back story.

Like...why is Kitty so adamant in getting Seth to pick Kiyomi when he can? I mean...that particular little story never actually goes anywhere. I also get the impression that (for whatever reason), Kiyomi is not all that 'sisterly' with her sister...like, she seems at times, very nonchalant about it...almost as if...would make no difference to her if they were related or not.

There has to be something more there I think between the two of them.

I knew that would come up. Kitty is there to serve Kane (blowjob), while Olivia's situation is vastly different - it's about pleasure. There's no way in hell she would tell her daughter to do a bj in a limo, because that's what servants are there for.
Servant being the key word here. For me, at that point, Kitty was not a Z rank. Kiyomi is head of the vipers, agree older...and obviously been around a while. Kitty was still effectively a prisoner in the limo to me...was only after that she was promoted. 2 days later as we leave prison...she states, just had a big promotion myself etc etc...

There has to be a timeline diff between her and Kiyomi (assuming they were both in the program at some point)....maybe years apart even? But that brings us around back to the earlier point...why would Kiyomi allow 1. Kitty's participation, and 2. Allow her sister to get into such a situation in the first place to become part of the program?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Hi! What is Princess Eye perk? or what is mean? do i need this at all? is there any FAQ about KG?
Many times the princesseyes points are decided by Kane....however, they are NOT a Kane variable...they are actually an Olivia variable in how she views you as a potential romantic partner (which is why in my save sheet, those points are under her name and not Kane's). If you do not care about romancing Olivia, then you do not need them.

And before you ask, SisBro is for how aligned you are with each other in terms of loyalty. SisTeam is how much you are on her side when it comes to plans.
"PrincessEyes" can be seen as "compatibility" points on the morality spectrum: Kane making choices in [dis]alignment with Olivia's moral compass. So if Kane chooses good in front of GoodOlivia, or evil in front of EvilOlivia, then "PrincessEyes" increases, while decreasing if Kane chooses opposite Olivia's alignment. ... So know your "sister".

Reactions: ramvivat
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes