PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There's no way in hell Elena would tell her daughter to do a bj in a limo, because that's what servants are there for.
Now you make me question the difference between servants and slaves. I thought the limo scene would be forced on a slave (the sexual parts) and that a servant was like a butler who serves you drinks or acts as a chauffeur... don't know o_O.

Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 11, 2023
Now you make me question the difference between servants and slaves. I thought the limo scene would be forced on a slave (the sexual parts) and that a servant was like a butler who serves you drinks or acts as a chauffeur... don't know o_O.
Well, I see it like that: slaves are literal trash (expendable, worthless, easy to replace) while servants should be reminded on occasion that they are expendable as well (to keep them motivated), but they have value and therefore shouldn't be discarded without reason. It takes time and effort to train a new one after all. But both are beneath you.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In the world of KG....servants are one step above slaves. They are paid...have an actual job (even if that job is the lowest of the low). They still do whatever they are told and basically have no rights. They are still 'owned' by whoever is their master. (A perfect case of this is on the Dom path if you hit K9). You are 'gifted' a servant (Svetlana, from new Paris)...she is now your property. So she has no say in her life, her old owner gave her to you (or was told to by a Karlsson sister...but you get what I'm saying)..

In reality, other than being treated a little better with a little autonomy..and a small wage....there is not much difference.

Damn Sharpshooter890 you were quick replying lmao!

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Considering what Cassandra and Katsumi in Ep. 8 can be made to do, the standing rule is that a superior can make a lower rank do whatever they want, as long as it's within the superior's rank authority. Slaves have no freedom, and must be constantly ready to service every sexual vice, while staff/servants have some self-liberty and autonomy, with their sexual servicing being the exception rather than the norm.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
(A perfect case of this is on the Dom path if you hit K9). You are 'gifted' a servant (Svetlana, from new Paris)...she is now your property. So she has no say in her life, her old owner gave her to you (or was told to by a Karlsson sister...but you get what I'm saying).
Stop it... I got hard stuck on K8, but I'm going to go up in the second season :KEK:.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I know Tess stays up late (was almost 3am when she replied to my questions I had for her) but I don't think it's coming today/tonight Don :(
I know... but hope is the last thing you lose they say... :(.
I´m going to sleep now, dreaming with Olivia and hoping tomorrow in the morning we can play :LOL::D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I know... but hope is the last thing you lose they say... :(.
I´m going to sleep now, dreaming with Olivia and hoping tomorrow in the morning we can play :LOL::D
D&D night for myself so will be up for another few hours....so fingers crossed, but even if does appear I won't have time until tomorrow afternoon.

Night mate.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
D&D night for myself so will be up for another few hours....so fingers crossed, but even if does appear I won't have time until tomorrow afternoon.

Night mate.
So you like D&D? What class you have now? Did you play Baldur´s Gate 3?
Just Curious :LOL: , i don´t know many people who like D&D.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Stop it... I got hard stuck on K8, but I'm going to go up in the second season :KEK:.
What's stopping you from getting a K9 in season 1? It's not that hard, plus you can always use Sancho Mod and/or the official walkthrough..

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So you like D&D? What class you have now? Did you play Baldur´s Gate 3?
Just Curious :LOL: , i don´t know many people who like D&D.
Long time player on and off. Just getting ready to start a new online campaign with my US friends in a couple of weeks, still deciding whether to play a Changeling Whispers Bard or a Mastermind or Phantom Rogue as usually go pure caster classes...Sorc will forever be in my heart...and oh, always Chaotic Neutral hehe. There's about 12 of us, so waiting to see what gaps there are in the party then I'll make a final decision. Probably still end up as a human Sorc haha (Red Wizard for the RP lulz).

We've been playing a very long campaign in NWN (original) for years...but come to an end and someone suggested a Roll20 campaign so switching to that. I'm also very old school...I sitll play the first and second BG to this day. I despised BG3, despise the CrapDog remasters...nothing will ever come close to the originals....nothing, as they were made for a completely different gaming demographic.

What's stopping you from getting a K9 in season 1? It's not that hard, plus you can always use Sancho Mod and/or the official walkthrough..
He can't use Sancho mod...due to old potato system I believe. He uses walkthrough on his phone...but can only assume he didn't meet Dominique first and wants to see his save through without meta gaming it.

Last edited:

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Is it possible to load the submissive route without actually having the saved game progress from season 1? When I started playing season 2 it automatically loaded into Kane being a dom and that's not what I picked before

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is it possible to load the submissive route without actually having the saved game progress from season 1? When I started playing season 2 it automatically loaded into Kane being a dom and that's not what I picked before
No, you must make a data save in Season 1 (Ep7b) at the required end screen to be able to import it into Season 2 (Ep8 Part 1).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jujansol
Mar 11, 2023
lol people want that question option that some games with part 2s give you, which nty. This game is one of the most easily fast forwarded games that you can do if you want to go that route and get a quick save
That's one of the things I like about it - no stupid pointless clicking, minigames and freeroam crap, like in BADik or Fashion Business. Just story is more than enough imho for an AVN. If I wanted to click on things, I'd play Minesweeper or Solitare.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
lol people want that question option that some games with part 2s give you, which nty. This game is one of the most easily fast forwarded games that you can do if you want to go that route and get a quick save
What is nty?

Also yeah, wouldn't exactly say simple, far too many choices to have to keep deciding but yeah, it's not terribly complicated and takes no more than 10-15 mins, especially if creating meta-saves to get on certain routes/paths (which is how I did most of my sub saves lol).
That's one of the things I like about it - no stupid pointless clicking, minigames and freeroam crap, like in BADik or Fashion Business. Just story is more than enough imho for an AVN. If I wanted to click on things, I'd play Minesweeper or Solitare.
Exactly this. I only play 2 'sandboxes' IIRC...both are very light on that aspect also and quite logical. Both would be no worse off if that element was scrapped but they are there. I know Stan is a huge fan of FB...but the sandbox just put me off. Like you, if I wanted to play an actual 'game' that includes clicking, going place to place...I'll play an actual proper RPG, not a VN and I think that's where too many devs go wrong, they want to make an actual 'game' but don't have the resources, time, skill or whatever, so try and mould it into a VN instead and in 99.9% of cases (IMO), it never works properly, is usually buggy, counter-intuitive and really not needed to tell the story at all.

KG has to be one of the most complex VN's out there in terms of decisions, routes, variables etc etc....does perfectly fine without all the superflous, uneccessary clicking around screens and maps at certain times of the day just to progress what is usually in most cases, a rather linnear story. I nearly always find sandboxes, freeroams etc, are just a cover to waste your time to hide the fact there usually isn't all that much content. All the time spent developing these silly systems (BaDIK being a prime example) could have been spent on actually progressing the story and creating more renders.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes