Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Nooo...need Sancho to work his wizardry first! Besdies, only two sisters pussy on offer anyway (and one of those only when she feeling generous)....got no chance with the others lol :ROFLMAO:
The important thing here is the motivation and hope! :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The important thing here is the motivation and hope! :ROFLMAO:
Ya know what they say about hope dude lmao...though I am 'hoping' Jules sorts that damn orgy out asap...so we can fuck the crazyness out of her a little :)

(and yes I know what say about crazy...but if going to stick it in..may as well go full throttle into the crazyiest you can find hehehe)

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hell yeah!
And well, sub players (me too) are going to enjoy pussies as well... But in another way :ROFLMAO:
Just...don't....just don't. I get why...but the amount of damn action SubKane gets in comparison to DomKane just....well it's just not funny...or fair heh. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Just a question now, maybe i didn´t get the last Memo, but what is the meaning of "0.8.1 final version A release", like what is going to happen in the "B" version? I suppose only error corrections right?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just a question now, maybe i didn´t get the last Memo, but what is the meaning of "0.8.1 final version A release", like what is going to happen in the "B" version? I suppose only error corrections right?
0.8.1 final version A is that what the updating release is named?

Hmmm...then yeah I would possibly guess that it's as good as it is going to be...however, with the rush before she leaves on her working holiday, and the stress of rendering that last scene, she is giving herself the opportunity to release a 'b' in case of any grammatical errors etc. I can't see it being any more than that.

Like Ep7...the final was supposedly that, we only got a 'b' to fix the code for exporting the data save. So would imagine this 8a is as final as you're going to get, unless something obvious crops up that somehow was missed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 9:13 PM

I have posted Final Version A on Patreon! I have to run for a bunch of errands to prep for my trip, but I will be back tonight to check for any issues/problems! I had some trouble with a scene and my lost masks necessitated some changes, but this set of masks works for me and is more limited because it's strategic with specific characters as a long-term clue about something. Please enjoy the update, and hopefully I don't need a Version B, but even if I do, I don't think it will have save issues like from
7 to 8 but just minor tweaks, etc.

Ok, back later!

black81.jpg

e8tessend5.jpg

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes