Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
closer and closer to debate time.

First debate topic: Which sister has the nicest tits
Veronica… Scientifically enhanced Not biased at all… :KEK:
Juliette. Have you seen those puppies?:love: Olivia/Alessa are close second.
Yeah, i think Veronica wins this, but i think Olivia´s are pretty nice too, not too big or too small i think.
Bunch 'o loser simps....it's the Goddess Dominique obviously...

e7dhfuck39.jpg

With non-sister runner ups:

e7dk77.jpg e7lmine25.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dominique was in my list too! I was hesitating between Olivia or Dominique, but in the end i chose Olivia :p.
There are some "secondaries" girls with very good boobs too, well seen!
As much as I love Olivia, at times her breasts are a bit of an odd shape...it's weird...and I prefer smaller if being honest...but overall shape matters.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Pffft. Only took me an hour to analyze and update... y'all are pushing an inferior URM too much bud! Have some faith in those of us that create professionally customized, VN-specific coding (although I guess that's a small percentage :ROFLMAO:)
(just pulling your leg bud, folks should use whatever the hell they want... doesn't bother me none in the least and not my business tbh).
I'm not pushing it at all. I learnt about the existence of URM myself in this thread not more than a month ago and haven't used it yet. .So please don't make me its advertising agent, hehe.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not pushing it at all. I learnt about the existence of URM myself in this thread not more than a month ago and I have never used it..So please don't make me its advertising agent, hehe.
Bud, read the "fine print"... was pulling your leg in humor and noted as such:
1708434923106.png

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Bud, read the "fine print"... was pulling your leg in humor and noted as such:
View attachment 3371314
Heh, attentiveness isn't my strong suit today... and the grey font doesn't make it any easier..;)
You know how many different variable paths and routes there are right?
Apparently he is not aware of it, otherwise he would have realised that asking such a question, especially without specifying the exact parameters of the save (gameplay), in the case of KG is at least unreasonable.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
The grym disrespect in here smdh
Veronica… Scientifically enhanced Not biased at all… :KEK:
Juliette. Have you seen those puppies?:love: Olivia/Alessa are close second.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really nice for you, large amount of content at once , is one of the best sensations here for me, start a new game and see the last update was released some days ago or something (y)

Yeah, i think Veronica wins this, but i think Olivia´s are pretty nice too, not too big or too small i think.
Bunch 'o loser simps....it's the Goddess Dominique obviously...

View attachment 3371147

With non-sister runner ups:

View attachment 3371149 View attachment 3371150
aless.jpg

Yea Doms are bigger but grymm don't have that weird nipple placement.

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Just a quick update if you played the test version three is no different from the final version that I could see apart from the credit screen for the dom players.

• Haha
Reactions: drdiver3 and Cirelc

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just a quick update if you played the test version three is no different from the final version that I could see apart from the credit screen for the dom players.
Well there's at least one whole scene with Celeste added....

Sancho also mentioned there are some variable changes also no?

Last edited:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Is there still no link for the final version here or am I missing something? People are already talking about it and it seems like it's out since yesterday, but there is only the test version 1 on the front page and I can't find a link here as well.

Can someone please post the final version?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there still no link for the final version here or am I missing something? People are already talking about it and it seems like it's out since yesterday, but there is only the test version 1 on the front page and I can't find a link here as well.
You want it quicker I suggest you subscribe.

Tess has stated she will give the uploader(s) a copy herself. Not even been 24 hours yet.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Tess has not logged in here since the 5th of February. If anyone has Discord, please copy Sancho's messages there (regarding the bugs) so that she can read them when she returns from her holidays :whistle::coffee:.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Tess has not logged in here since the 5th of February. If anyone has Discord, please copy Sancho's messages there (regarding the bugs) so that she can read them when she returns from her holidays :whistle::coffee:.
Oh shit that´s right, we need to wait for her to upload here the final version, when is going to be that :ROFLMAO::eek:
giphy.gif
Just a little humor while we wait hehe.

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes