Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wait, I'm confused. Is Nadia Kane's half sister from a different mom? I know Cole is Kane's dad, but I thought he and Nadia were cousins? Isn't she Cynthia's kid?

If not, why does Cynthia treat Delilah like shit but Nadia (more or less) fine?
Nadia is his half-sister. Mother unknown, it's not Cynthia though (Cynthia is Cole's sister). Delilah assumption is she is not actually a DeKock at all (think Olivia situation)...which probably goes a long way to why she seemingly despises her 'family'....

It would seem, Stefan is the only child of Cynthia.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tuskedkibbles

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Nadia is his half-sister. Mother unknown, it's not Cynthia though (Cynthia is Cole's sister). Delilah assumption is she is not actually a DeKock at all (think Olivia situation)...which probably goes a long way to why she seemingly despises her 'family'....

It would seem, Stefan is the only child of Cynthia.
Huh, alright. I guess that makes sense.

I also forgot to ask a few days back. Apparently the suuuper evil stuff is potentially getting axed? Whats the deal with that? I assume Patreon is throwing a fit?

I've seen a few other devs just release a sanitized version on Patreon and continuing with the more 'colorful' options on stuff like subscribestar.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I also forgot to ask a few days back. Apparently the suuuper evil stuff is potentially getting axed? Whats the deal with that? I assume Patreon is throwing a fit?

I've seen a few other devs just release a sanitized version on Patreon and continuing with the more 'colorful' options on stuff like subscribestar.
Back to my last post...you might like to look through my Character Sheet...every single character in the game and how they relate to each other:

As for the evil stuff, it is just the stuff on the Demon/Demoness/DemonessDomPath stuff that 'might' be scrapped. Tess apparently has some rather over-enthusiastic supporters of the path (even though up to Ep7 there was only one scene) and she is wondering if it's more hassle than it's worth. The standard evil path will not be being removed, it will stay, it's just the extreme crazy stuff that might be lost (which is no shame as it hadn't really started anyway).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Some of her subscribers are being weird fucks to the point that she's considering eliminating the demon path to drive them off.

• Sad
Reactions: tuskedkibbles

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
As for the evil stuff, it is just the stuff on the Demon/Demoness/DemonessDomPath stuff that 'might' be scrapped. Tess apparently has some rather over-enthusiastic supporters of the path (even though up to Ep7 there was only one scene) and she is wondering if it's more hassle than it's worth. The standard evil path will not be being removed, it will stay, it's just the extreme crazy stuff that might be lost (which is no shame as it hadn't really started anyway).
Some of her subscribers are being weird fucks to the point that she's considering eliminating the demon path to drive them off.
crying-reaction.gif

Why can't people just be normal, man? Like how hard is it to not harass the dev that you will never meet in reality and who isn't going to completely change the game to match your personal preferences.

I just want to RP a crazed lunatic. Is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Back to my last post...you might like to look through my Character Sheet...every single character in the game and how they relate to each other:
I did (actually needed to check it for Cynthia's name, lol), but it doesn't have Nadia and Kane related.

Edit: I looked at the relationship chart linked in the OP, not the one you made, nvm.

which is no shame as it hadn't really started anyway
Easy for you to say Mr #1Dominiquefan. You get to be all noblebright 'save the world' in the streets and whip/piss on people (or whatever kinky shit missy goodie good is into in private) in the sheets.

I'm being robbed of my 'explosive decompression with weird sexual undertones' simulator.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So I just read that sheet of yours and from reading the timeline seems like 1 game day is equivalent to 6 months of real-time. Will this game be completed before GTA 6 release?

I saw someone criticizing the fact that even the first major event the game show haven't started in this update.

Also what's with spoilering the text (even theories) but leaving the in game images open, you know?, nobody reads walls of text anyway but also nobody can unsee these images, is it something that I had to put out for you while you are trying to be intelligent and considerate about not spoiling anything in the game.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I did (actually needed to check it for Cynthia's name, lol), but it doesn't have Nadia and Kane related.

Easy for you to say Mr #1Dominiquefan. You get to be all noblebright 'save the world' in the streets and whip/piss on people (or whatever kinky shit missy goodie good is into in private) in the sheets.

I'm being robbed of my 'explosive decompression with weird sexual undertones' simulator.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For the record, I actually prefer evil Dominique over her good side, but yeah all my main runs are as a dom and a mix of good. In only have 2 evil saves, one plain evil and one demon path but as I said, I won't miss what we don't actually have anyway. Would be a shame I admit yes but it's one tiny small route with little content.

Reactions: Stan5851

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
So I just read that sheet of yours and from reading the timeline seems like 1 game day is equivalent to 6 months of real-time. Will this game be completed before GTA 6 release?

I saw someone criticizing the fact that even the first major event the game show haven't started in this update.
It's kind of weird. Obviously it's mentioned at the start that the program is 6 months. Whether or not that was Tess' intent at the beginning doesn't really matter. It has since been changed (including in-game, with I believe Alessandra mentioning that the program may be much shorter for Kane). The game show will largely solidify Kane's position (rank) in the company, and will set in motion the power struggle that will decide the gambit.

Essentially, think of it less as the first major event in the game, and more as the powder keg exploding. That said, we will realistically be here for at least another 3 years, maybe upwards of 5 (assuming an update approx every 6-9 months). It's possible Tess speeds up after a Steam launch, but she doesn't do this for money (she's rich), so unless she decides to hire a lot of help (definitely possible, especially with one of her original assistants starting her own project), it's gonna be awhile.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
You still have that opportunity, though not in KG. And in KG, that "position" has already been filled by Juliette.
Juliette is a lightweight. All brute force, no nuance. Sam and Mercy are just rabid dogs. They want to immediately bite into everything they see. Juliette may not be rabid, but a well trained dog that can sit and wait is still a dog.

For example, the boat scene. Juliette thinks that's evil? I'm not even a sadist, but the first time I played that scene, literally within seconds, not even taking time to think about it, I would have suggested the following to her;

Make the guy fuck his sister while the girlfriend is on the machine. Whichever one (girlfriend on the machine or the guy) finishes last, gets dunked for 2 minutes. Then, the real fun starts.

The guy has to pick one of the girls. Whichever one he chooses will be free to go, not just from the ship, but from the Karlsson Group entirely. Hell, she'll even be set up in Cape Town with a reasonably cushy life. Whichever one he chooses to condemn, he has to choke with his bare hands. If he refuses, all three of them die. Whether that be through pain lvl10 or a more creative method (realistically in game it would just be the pain lvl, I doubt Tess is giving the player a potato peeler). Obviously he'll do it in order to save whichever one he loves more, and to his understanding, to save himself as well.

Then comes my favorite part! After the unlucky lady is dead, inform the other girl that she is indeed free to go. As soon as she drowns the guy. His conditions were made clear, but I never specified what the girl's conditions were. Once again, the alternative is torture to death. She drowns the guy, and VOILA! She's free to go! After all, I'm a man of my word. Have Mercy take her back, politely remind her to keep her experiences to herself, and send her on her way to enjoy her new lifestyle.

Now of course, that's just temporary. Can't have company property running around, can we? Have one of the staff assigned to wherever the girl is sent. Make sure they work together, become survivor girl's friend, earn her trust. Wait until she's finally starting to move on. The nightmares aren't as common, maybe she's found a nice guy. Once that has happened, bring our little lost lamb home. Maybe even have her beloved bestfriend and brother/lover waiting for her! Or whatever is left at that point I suppose.

Like I said. Juliette is a dog with a bone. She has no appreciation for art.

Death should never be quick. It should be an opera.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 11, 2023
Necro, rape, beating "♀"... that's apparently some crazy ass game Stan (⊙﹏⊙). Nothing good :LOL:.
Yeah, it's much more extreme that anything in KG, and that's coming from a Juliette simp. In KG violence scenes are kinda fun, while in that one it just grosses me out. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

Juliette is a lightweight. All brute force, no nuance. Sam and Mercy are just rabid dogs. They want to immediately bite into everything they see. Juliette may not be rabid, but a well trained dog that can sit and wait is still a dog.

1708459358146.gif
Don't you dare to besmirch our queen Juliette, good sir!
Cool suggestions though, please continue!

Last edited:

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, it's much more extreme that anything in KG, and that's coming from a Juliette simp. In KG violence scenes are kinda fun, while in that one it just grosses me out. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.
Because Raptus is just mindless cruelty, the MC yet another rabid dog let off its leash.

Death is certain, but killing doesn't have to be ugly.

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
And the most important for me ,the story, very vague in my opinion, is a game for rape people and stuff like that, you don´t need to think about what option choose, only go ahead and be happy :LOL:
In KG if you make a bad decision bye bye to yours hopes to get a major rank.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

For example, the boat scene. Juliette thinks that's evil? I'm not even a sadist, but the first time I played that scene, literally within seconds, not even taking time to think about it, I would have suggested the following to her;

Make the guy fuck his sister while the girlfriend is on the machine. Whichever one (girlfriend on the machine or the guy) finishes last, gets dunked for 2 minutes. Then, the real fun starts.

The guy has to pick one of the girls. Whichever one he chooses will be free to go, not just from the ship, but from the Karlsson Group entirely. Hell, she'll even be set up in Cape Town with a reasonably cushy life. Whichever one he chooses to condemn, he has to choke with his bare hands. If he refuses, all three of them die. Whether that be through pain lvl10 or a more creative method (realistically in game it would just be the pain lvl, I doubt Tess is giving the player a potato peeler). Obviously he'll do it in order to save whichever one he loves more, and to his understanding, to save himself as well.

Then comes my favorite part! After the unlucky lady is dead, inform the other girl that she is indeed free to go. As soon as she drowns the guy. His conditions were made clear, but I never specified what the girl's conditions were. Once again, the alternative is torture to death. She drowns the guy, and VOILA! She's free to go! After all, I'm a man of my word. Have Mercy take her back, politely remind her to keep her experiences to herself, and send her on her way to enjoy her new lifestyle.

Now of course, that's just temporary. Can't have company property running around, can we? Have one of the staff assigned to wherever the girl is sent. Make sure they work together, become survivor girl's friend, earn her trust. Wait until she's finally starting to move on. The nightmares aren't as common, maybe she's found a nice guy. Once that has happened, bring our little lost lamb home. Maybe even have her beloved bestfriend and brother/lover waiting for her! Or whatever is left at that point I suppose.

"Death should never be quick. It should be an opera."
You're completely missing the point that she kept it intentionally tame because you were there....

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
And then we wonder why the most inadequate group of fans turned out to be fans of demon/demoness..Just thinking out loud, nothing personal.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
You're completely missing the point that she kept it intentionally tame because you were there....
Oh, I know. She mentioned that a few times during the scene. Unfortunately, I have found the multiple forays since to be similarly wanting. She keeps speaking of her 'darkness', but thus far I have been thoroughly unimpressed.

Ironically enough, I find your patroness to be far more amusing with her treatment of Kwame's wife. Personally, I would've killed the guy and let his wife go on thinking he was alive so that I could enjoy her reaction when I grew bored of her and pulled the rug out, but alas, Dominique is rather whimsical with her cruelty. A fascinating contrast to her usual calculating precision.

Regardless, I love the game. I'm fully aware that authors/devs cant branch out into a billion paths, so I enjoy whatever they put out. Tess has created a fascinating story. Really glad I decided to keep reading past the 'femdom' tag when I first found this game all those years ago.

And then we wonder why the most inadequate group of fans turned out to be fans of demon/demoness..Just thinking out loud, nothing personal.
Ew, no. Anyone who harasses a dev/author/whatever because they can't do exactly what they want is a loser that should be banned from all forums of communication. Evil isn't even my primary playthrough. My main (the 'natural' playthrough I do with no guide) is a pretty ruthlessly pragmatic Veronica sponsee, but not evil by any means. I have to RP pretty hard for the evil path, due to not actually being a raving lunatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh, I know. She mentioned that a few times during the scene. Unfortunately, I have found the multiple forays since to be similarly wanting. She keeps speaking of her 'darkness', but thus far I have been thoroughly unimpressed.
Well not really...first time you can meet her....she gets you to kill someone while she grinds on top of the poor guy.

Obviously not seen the latest update yet...but to say she is tame...I would question your taste in entertainment..no offence.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes