Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I had a bud reach out to me trying to recall past characters (he didn't participate in "Test") so I thought I'd insure folks know there's info in regards to Taylor's Pod members:

A reminder post for folks regarding Taylor's Pod (Angel, Amy, Chloe, Kelly) can be found here.

Just an FYI if it helps someone else.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I doubt it but I would like to see route where Kane submits to his secretary, or even just a secret sub route
Secretary? lool...do you mean your assistant, Mia/Desdemona? If that is who you mean...then yes you can take submission or domination points with them and they will...react....accordingly towards you...
femdom focused?
On the sub route very much so yes. Didn't need Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out though dude...Larry Holmes could work that one out...

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
can anyone else not import saves?
1. are you using 0.7bFinal? (if not dl and use that...or use the hotfix from 7a to 7b).
2. End of 0.7bFinal...go past the first save now screen.
3. Keep going (2 more screens IIRC) until you get to a screen where it asks you to input a name for the save (text box at bottom of that screen). This is a data save. This is what is needed to import.
4. In 0.8...click 'start'...it will bring up what data saves are available.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
1. are you using 0.7bFinal?
3. Keep going until you get to a screen where it asks you to input a name for the save. This is a data save. This is what is needed to import.
Oh it said to save at the mask screen so that's what I did. Thanks

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
Secretary? lool...do you mean your assistant, Mia/Desdemona? If that is who you mean...then yes you can take submission or domination points with them and they will...react....accordingly towards you...

On the sub route very much so yes. Didn't need Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out though dude...Larry Holmes could work that one out...
u couldve said there are different paths instead of being passive aggressive

Reactions: Piratefishes

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I never got a screen that requested a save name.I saved at the mask screen twice in both quick saves and normally, named both "ending" and yet when I start the new version I only get "none". Not sure what else to try...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
u couldve said there are different paths instead of being passive aggressive
I could have...yes...or you could have read the OP...*shrugs*

My creator name is Grym Gudinna, which means "cruel goddess" in Swedish! The word "grym" also has an additional colloquial meaning beyond the normal cruel/mean/heartless, and can also mean cool/nice/awesome, and this perfectly describes the two sides of me!

While this is primarily a somewhat dystopian femdom based world, the main protagonist over time will be able to delve into male domination given the right choices. Given the narrative arcs for many of the characters, they may be some slow build here and there in the story. Warning: The extreme sub or evil path will be very dark so be careful and avoid those choices if not your cup of tea. Final endings will range from very romantic/traditional endings on one end to outright death at the other end, so there are many long-term variations of how you can play the narrative.

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I never got a screen that requested a save name.I saved at the mask screen twice in both quick saves and normally, named both "ending" and yet when I start the new version I only get "none". Not sure what else to try...
1. are you using 0.7bFinal? (if not dl and use that...or use the hotfix from 7a to 7b).
3. Keep going (2 more screens IIRC) until you get to a screen where it asks you to input a name for the save (text box at bottom of that screen). This is a data save. This is what is needed to import.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
1 - yes, 0.7b
2 - yes, went past first save screen
3 - 3 more screen got me to a screen that emphasized naming it as an Ending rather than a Gameplay save -BUT no naming text box or anything - I try saving, but only get the Sancho mod save naming above the save. No option for a data save

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1 - yes, 0.7b
2 - yes, went past first save screen
3 - 3 more screen got me to a screen that emphasized naming it as an Ending rather than a Gameplay save -BUT no naming text box or anything - I try saving, but only get the Sancho mod save naming above the save. No option for a data save
Save name is at the bottom of that last screen, should be a curser at the bottom left (is hard to see in all fairness).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I never saw that screen - the mask screen doesn't't have that at the bottom, and the next two don't have masks, or anything about saving other than the text. PS - this is all on Mac...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Any ideas @Sancho1969?
Ideas... yeah, I have one in particular.

Thanks for all your help - I probably have to do some manipulating between versions with Sancho mod both on and off...
It has nothing to do with the mod, but likely has everything to do with what VN version you are running (modded or not doesn't matter). Hoboy, see posts here and here... confirm you DL'd and playing on v0.7b of the VN.

Edit: Note - it's physically impossible to get to Tess's final scene without viewing and processing the export Mask screen in v0.7b, that's why confirmation is paramount to discovering first and why I'm asking.

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
kinda sad that i completed the update so quick hopefully the next one wont take as long to come out.Anyone know why this chapter was split into parts.I was expecting to spend like 3 hours but only spent a little over one

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes