Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Is there something wicked coming in March? :HideThePain:.
Indeed... soon, very very soon. I'm ready (I've been ready), the mod is updated just not fully tested. Many birds have been chirping in my window so a "leak" is all but imminent... sooner than later is my guestimate. I'm not involved in supplies in any way so all I can do is offer probabilities.

Edit: (Sees posts above), nevermind, guess that Eagle has landed.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I'd like to add a few things to the "inconsistency of the sisters" discussion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
women act like this all the time dude, she think you are a misogenist if you act like a man, and you are a pussy and not good for her if you are friendly, the only difference is if she think you are hot or not, take 365 days and 50 shades of grey, now change the male lead for a fat 40yo man

"Rape Culture"
"Patriarchy" and bla bla bla would be the tags in the movie

if she is not into you, being nice = bad or pretending, not interacting at all = weirdo, interacting with her = harrasing her i see this all the time, when you say a chick is hot in a movie = you are objecfying her, if you say you dont like the nudity = you are a incel

• Angry
Reactions: Piratefishes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
women act like this all the time dude, she think you are a misogenist if you act like a man, and you are a pussy and not good for her if you are friendly, the only difference is if she think you are hot or not, take 365 days and 50 shades of grey, now change the male lead for a fat 40yo man

"Rape Culture"
"Patriarchy" and bla bla bla would be the tags in the movie

if she is not into you, being nice = bad or pretending, not interacting at all = weirdo, interacting with her = harrasing her i see this all the time, when you say a chick is hot in a movie = you are objecfying her, if you say you dont like the nudity = you are a incel
Damn..even Olivia rolled her eyes at that garbage...

So please...do tell us more....

e7k2w28.jpg

Reactions: Piratefishes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Is there something wicked coming in March? :HideThePain:.
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit - MultiMod Edition (Season 2, Episode 8 v0.8.1FinalA Update)
KG_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

1709306159656.png 1709306184969.png
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Karlsson's Gambit - MultiMod Edition (Season 2, Episode 8 v0.8.1FinalA Update)
View attachment 3399936
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

View attachment 3399938 View attachment 3399940
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thanks for wicked things Sancho (y) :love:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My one cup of coffee at 4am analysis and differences between 0.8TPartI & 0.8.1FinalA:

Typos/grammatical fixes:
I didn't count them, but a lot.

Removed variable (from initialization): 1
tessdomeyes
(this is a mistake TessSadist, it was removed from initialization but it's still referenced in-game):
(someone needs to alert her on this bug issue imho)

Added variable: 1
sethrefusejk (this is used and set to True in the bro menu choice during Astrid's "(I'm not sure I want do this...I'll turn Astrid down.)". This currently changes only two dialogue lines total...two.

Minor conditional changes that only alter some dialogue: 1

Scene added that contains a menu choice with submenu for what was missing after the current menu choice: "(I'll take a risk and tell Erica I'm willing to go see Delilah and Celeste with Zach...maybe I can help either or both of us there.)"

New static images referenced: 1
e8vtwo19b

New animations referenced (which are coded in the scripts a bit wonky, they should be declared as images in the initialization file to be proper imo) that replace previous static images: 36
Easter egg scene added (only for Sub paths... no Easter egg for Doms) - SanchoSadFace

Tess' (now infamous) ending Episode scene added

That's it folks, a complete summary of differences from my hungover, very early-morning analysis. The script itself has already been ported for SanchoMod but I can't test for integrity until the whole enchilada is available (preferably in compressed form). This is me simply reading every single line of code, not from actual "play time".

Regards.

Edit:
TessSadist, here's another bug... but it's a no harm no foul issue. See my note in orange below:
BTW, the replied to post still holds true for E8 FinalA...including the two non-critical bugs mentioned in that post. Just an FYI.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Tess has updated the version of Renpy for Season 2.
How do I know? because before the introduction video (the crystals that look like Superman's ship) was running fine, and in season 2 it's running at 10 fps in my potato :HideThePain:. Luckily, once the save is loaded and inside the game, everything is fine (y).

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
How do I know? because before the introduction video (the crystals that look like Superman's ship) was running fine, and in season 2 it's running at 10 fps in my potato :HideThePain:. Luckily, once the save is loaded and inside the game, everything is fine (y).
Or you clicked on About in the Main Menu, the Ren'py version changed from 7.4 to 7.6.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think she improved the graphics, the game seems more detailed. I like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
[...]Alessandra: on a pure Dom route she encourages us to be a Chad, not a Thad - not to be "pussy-whipped" by anyone, not her, not Olivia, etc. [...]
What is a Thad? Is it a super chad, as the urban dictionary says? I want to learn something new :WeSmart:.
I think she improved the graphics, the game seems more detailed. I like that.
I hadn't noticed. I will pay more attention to it :unsure:.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes