Mar 11, 2023
4. She's not reveling in shit. She's punishing two people who broke the rules. If she reveled in being cruel, she wouldn't treat Kwame the way she does, and she wouldn't be fucking with his wife in private. She'd be public about that, and Kwame would be a k-4, if not lower.
Not sure I agree with that point. I think she wants the world to see her as a sensible, benevolent person, but on the inside she's just as rotten as the rest of them. Ep.8 spoilers: There's a 'sex' scene of K1-K2 Kane and Juliette, Dominique and Mercy, in which Dominique absolutely shows her true colours, and it happens regardless of your choices as Dominique (I think). She can be as cruel as Jules, but only behind closed doors.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Not sure I agree with that point. I think she wants the world to see her as a sensible, benevolent person, but on the inside she's just as rotten as the rest of them. Ep.8 spoilers: There's a 'sex' scene of K1-K2 Kane and Juliette, Dominique and Mercy, in which Dominique absolutely shows her true colours, and it happens regardless of your choices as Dominique (I think). She can be as cruel as Jules, but only behind closed doors.
Im not saying that she's not cruel, Im just saying she doesn't embrace that shit. Deep down, she still thinks she's a good person. It's pretty much why Veronica tells Dom to get her shit together if Dom wants a chance at her support.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kinkyshin

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Also keep in mind that the other sisters actually hate Veronica as she is the biggest threat to them. Juliette in particular has been vocal about hating Veronica, and Dominique will straight up dump you as a sponsor if you don't get closer to Veronica for her but in episode 8 it's revealed that not only does Veronica have massive power over all of them, but has actually previously threatened to destroy them all by sabotaging the technology they use to control the slaves or something of that nature I can't remember exactly. It's the scene where she speaks to Alexander Karlsson and Katsumi is there and threatens him about Astrid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Veronica is Grymm the 3-3 board tie could be like you point, but... Alessandra is too unreliable and opportunist to be solidly counted on any group. Tess even commented that here recently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-12759141

She "goes with the flow".
It's more like she would be the wild card even more than Elena, IMHO.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Im not saying that she's not cruel, Im just saying she doesn't embrace that shit. Deep down, she still thinks she's a good person. It's pretty much why Veronica tells Dom to get her shit together if Dom wants a chance at her support.
You're forgetting this:

So sure, Dominique can be cruel...on all unrelated paths to you changing her....but is that really her true nature? Ynobi-whatever-he-called keeps missing this. Over and over and over again. She is not evil...cruel..perhaps a little (she a Karlsson sister after all)...but still with a moral compass, something that cannot be said of two other sisters.

She is conflicted...which is why Veronica will not lend her any weight towards a vote for her. If she truly was evil and cruel..this conversation (seen by all players) would never have existed and Dominique would have Veronica's vote.

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
You're forgetting this:

So sure, Dominique can be cruel...on all unrelated paths to you changing her....but is that really her true nature? Ynobi-whatever-he-called keeps missing this. Over and over and over again. She is not evil...cruel..perhaps a little (she a Karlsson sister after all)...but still with a moral compass, something that cannot be said of two other sisters.

She is conflicted...which is why Veronica will not lend her any weight towards a vote for her. If she truly was evil and cruel..this conversation (seen by all players) would never have existed and Dominique would have Veronica's vote.
If Dominique's true nature was solidified, but feigned being the opposite, considering how close they are on NOAH and the Soil Restoration projects, and Veronica's protection of Dominique, Veronica would know what that nature is. Instead Veronica accuses Dominique of not having chosen her true nature, she is neither good pretending to be evil, nor evil pretending to be good, she us trying to play both fields, or "have her cake and it to." So Veronica says "If you want my vote, then choose who you really are."

Unfortunately for Dominique, Veronica's assessment is correct, and Dominique knows it, otherwise she would've been able to give Veronica an answer then and there, but all she can do is "glare" in hurt, unable to respond or refute the truth. To choose the Light or Dark path is to completely forsake the other, and Dominique, for some reason, cannot abandon either lifestyle.

Reactions: BurgRoyce

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
I personally find that Dominique is rather... Inconsistent? I know, you can influence her to the good or bad side, but even in common scenes she's shown as fairly good or totally ruthless leaning evil. She can try to save humankind, but clearly human life (as a concept) hasn't any value for her.
It's like two completely different persons depending on the scene. And I don't believe at all that the cause is her "pretending" to be bad sometimes.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I personally find that Dominique is rather... Inconsistent? I know, you can influence her to the good or bad side, but even in common scenes she's shown as fairly good or totally ruthless leaning evil. She can try to save humankind, but clearly human life (as a concept) hasn't any value for her.
It's like two completely different persons depending on the scene. And I don't believe at all that the cause is her "pretending" to be bad sometimes.
Is that so? Please do extrapolate for us....

e6dte16b.png

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 11:18 PM

I accidently deleted my message being so tired! I was just saying that my trip was AWESOME and had made my next few years great for sure! This single client is almost a dream but I am having to hire a few people out there for specific political/business reasons so will at some point go back and forth a few times this year but it will be very nonintrusive with KG. In fact, this client is far more lucrative but generally less pure work by hours compared to other clients. Heh, I even negotiated business class tickets for on Qatar Airways for travel.
(for me, BY FAR my favorite airline overall especially compared to American companies in general ugh)

But I need to adjust to time zone again, so resting off and on a day or so to recalibrate. I will have a big update soon discussing a few key points (I have more bullet points but listing a few here)

1) Plan for Part II
2) Formal joint recruitment post for KG and Anais' game, time to get a bit more help.
3) Plan for evil dom path (I have decided but want to discuss it with a few people before sharing my initial thoughts)
4) Final steps for Part I (walkthrough and basic corrections but no tweaks beyond now will impact saves at all current Final will work next part)
5) My upgrade plans for computer(s) and timing of it how I will write a bit more during the hopefully about one week I take to port over all my assets, files, and such to a 4090 computer.
6) I did manage to write a few scenes but not the walkthrough (need two screens to be faster with it) and will get on this after this weekend.
And the first formal preview picture of Part II!

e82chouse24f_n.jpg

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Mistress TessToday at 11:18 PM

I accidently deleted my message being so tired! I was just saying that my trip was AWESOME and had made my next few years great for sure! This single client is almost a dream but I am having to hire a few people out there for specific political/business reasons so will at some point go back and forth a few times this year but it will be very nonintrusive with KG. In fact, this client is far more lucrative but generally less pure work by hours compared to other clients. Heh, I even negotiated business class tickets for on Qatar Airways for travel.
(for me, BY FAR my favorite airline overall especially compared to American companies in general ugh)

But I need to adjust to time zone again, so resting off and on a day or so to recalibrate. I will have a big update soon discussing a few key points (I have more bullet points but listing a few here)

1) Plan for Part II
2) Formal joint recruitment post for KG and Anais' game, time to get a bit more help.
3) Plan for evil dom path (I have decided but want to discuss it with a few people before sharing my initial thoughts)
4) Final steps for Part I (walkthrough and basic corrections but no tweaks beyond now will impact saves at all current Final will work next part)
5) My upgrade plans for computer(s) and timing of it how I will write a bit more during the hopefully about one week I take to port over all my assets, files, and such to a 4090 computer.
6) I did manage to write a few scenes but not the walkthrough (need two screens to be faster with it) and will get on this after this weekend.
And the first formal preview picture of Part II!

View attachment 3398335
Projection from screenshot: Clearly Dominique has discovered that Cole has flown the coop, leaving the yellow roses as his "calling card" (this shot makes me wonder if this was a timed video message, especially since it hasn't been a week yet for her to check up on him). Is that Kwame's wife hanging from the ceiling on the right?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Projection from screenshot: Clearly Dominique has discovered that Cole has flown the coop, leaving the yellow roses as his "calling card" (this shot makes me wonder if this was a timed video message, especially since it hasn't been a week yet for her to check up on him). Is that Kwame's wife hanging from the ceiling on the right?
It very much looks like Amara yes.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
If Veronica is Grymm the 3-3 board tie could be like you point, but... Alessandra is too unreliable and opportunist to be solidly counted on any group. Tess even commented that here recently.
https://f95zone.to/threads/karlssons-gambit-v0-8-test-part-i-grym-gudinna-games.50840/post-12759141

She "goes with the flow".
It's more like she would be the wild card even more than Elena, IMHO.
Veronica's group (Veronica, Astrid, Yvette) is tied together because they're family.
The other group (Alessandra, Dominique, Juliette) is tied together because Veronica scares them. That's the only thing that binds them together. The fact that Alessandra is opportunistic wouldn't affect that at all, and it's very possible that the other sisters don't even realize that Alessandra is opportunistic and ambitious. Her sisters all think Alessandra is just enjoying life, not really aware that she's been manipulating things behind the scenes. And, if she is in fact Grym Gudinna, then perhaps even Alexander Karlsson didn't even realize it as he says in the opening scene that she fooled even him.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You all must forgive Dom, she wants to be good, but she had such an evil upbringing, she had no real chance of becoming a good person. Which explains her moral flexibility. If she had a better role model, she'd probably be better.

I'd like to add a few things to the "inconsistency of the sisters" discussion.

For Veronica, its a case of Kane's moral compass overriding her logical side. Something similar to Kane saving the nurse when all factors pointed to failure if they made such an attempt.

Alessandra goes with the flow. Since Kane is a dom, she keeps her true nature hidden and encourages his dom side. She'll reveal her true self if he shows himself as a secret sub.

Is Olivia really liked? Dom and Juliette aren't particularly fond of her. She just has that new car smell and the advantage of not being raised by Alexander. The longer she stays, the more people who will dislike her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
You all must forgive Dom, she wants to be good, but she had such an evil upbringing, she had no real chance of becoming a good person. Which explains her moral flexibility. If she had a better role model, she'd probably be better.

For Veronica, its a case of Kane's moral compass overriding her logical side. Something similar to Kane saving the nurse when all factors pointed to failure if they made such an attempt.

Alessandra goes with the flow. Since Kane is a dom, she keeps her true nature hidden and encourages his dom side. She'll reveal her true self if he shows himself as a secret sub.

Is Olivia really liked? Dom and Juliette aren't particularly fond of her. She just has that new car smell and the advantage of not being raised by Alexander. The longer she stays, the more people who will dislike her.
On the boat scene, Juliette did confess to liking Olivia, but then Dominique convinced her that Olivia's just a Veronica puppet, and Juliette's treatment of Katsumi in Seth's torture shows how Juliette feels about Veronica puppets (which she openly labels Katsumi of being in that scene).

Veronica's group (Veronica, Astrid, Yvette) is tied together because they're family.
The other group (Alessandra, Dominique, Juliette) is tied together because Veronica scares them. That's the only thing that binds them together. The fact that Alessandra is opportunistic wouldn't affect that at all, and it's very possible that the other sisters don't even realize that Alessandra is opportunistic and ambitious. Her sisters all think Alessandra is just enjoying life, not really aware that she's been manipulating things behind the scenes. And, if she is in fact Grym Gudinna, then perhaps even Alexander Karlsson didn't even realize it as he says in the opening scene that she fooled even him.
In the lab, Dominique confesses that the only candidate besides herself that she would vote for is Veronica. While Veronica challenges Dominique's identity, she doesn't challenge her claims of loyalty/voting, enforcing the truth of Dominique's statement. Dominique was also convinced that she had Veronica's vote secured, and is thereby shocked (and apparently hurt) by Veronica's support of Olivia. The only way I could see Dominique turning against Veronica is she discovers how much Veronica has been stacking the deck in Olivia's favor behind the scenes. Juliette also observes to Dominique's face that the eldest will never vote for Juliette, and therefore any alliance proposition is clearly a strategy for Dominique to strengthen her own position in the vote. In a power struggle, Veronica is the biggest threat to anyone, due to her control and resources, yet no one seems in a hurry to take her out (possibly because her life insurance policy that she used against Alexander is still in effect, so if anyone kills her, all the shock chips go dead, and their information destroyed). That leaves Dominique as the perceived threat against the hedonists, and I believe it is her that Alessandra wants dead for that reason.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes