Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Would imagine on the dom path, was done when we first get there....Sub path...could be a number of opportunities. Also yes, I imgine only V can reverse it....if it indeed needs reversing..this is Veronica we're talking about...could just be something that only lasts a month for all we know so nothing further needs to be done *shrugs*
True, maybe is only for a few months or so. I was asking because if Veronica is the only one who can return that we will need her alive and in our side at all cost, if not we can´t win the Gambit :LOL: :oops:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
  • Hey there
Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I came to confess that I couldn't hold out and I'm playing the beta :ROFLMAO:.
I loaded my "Kane rank K4" game first, and my advice to sub players is to play blind, the show is full of traps and sometimes it's like flipping a coin.
I've seen things that hopefully won't get Tess in trouble, you know how Patreon nuns get sometimes :devilish:.

P.S. Just when it looked like nothing could save me from being tortured by a known sadist, Tess came to the rescue :Kappa:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I loaded my "Kane rank K4" game first, and my advice to sub players is to play blind, the show is full of traps and sometimes it's like flipping a coin.
I've seen things that hopefully won't get Tess in trouble, you know how Patreon nuns get sometimes :devilish:.

P.S. Just when it looked like nothing could save me from being tortured by a known sadist, Tess came to the rescue :Kappa:.
BAD PL....BAD!

e7ak35.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

If you would've waited, this is what you could've gotten
WealthyTerribleKiskadee.gif

Alas she had to eat the banana since you get no gifts for your impatience

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes