| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The only news we got is that TessSadist said DoverUK25 is a bad actor for reasons other than leaking the game adding that she doesn't care about anyone leaking her game if they do it by hosting the game file on another link, other than the link she provides to her supporters. Then when Dover does just that, he becomes a bad actor for leaking the game on his own mega account and gets a warning that he will get banned on her patreon if he provides anyone with the game link even if it's hosted outside. Contradictory to what she said earlier about not caring about who leaks her game but for someone who's bad for other reasons.

And btw she said she will provide with the links for her game herself, but I am not surprised if someone can lie once, they can do it twice easily.

The problem here isn't That she didn't provided the game herself but that she pretends to be such a nice thing but in reality she's just avoiding a game leak at all costs whether it's by accusing DoverUK25 of something they haven't did or by giving false hope to her free roaming fans so that her real sub supporters don't leak her game for the sake of these free roamers.
It is giving me these vibes

This makes one wonder, Tess suddenly coming here was for this reason exactly, highlighting about the leaks:WeSmart:, huh:HideThePain:!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just noticed that there is only a compressed version of the beta available in the OP, I hope that in the final version Dover will share the uncompressed version with us :p.
Due to lack of disk storage I'm starting to have the games made in Renpy compressed, but this is one of the few select games I want the normal version :WeSmart:.
Well, technically the supply in the OP is only very lightly compressed and done very gently. A proper compressed version of "Test" (beta) is done by SonsOfLiberty in the post here. They are not the same thing.. the OP supply can be thought of as non-compressed even though very light compression was used to keep the VN at a reasonable size considering the amount of images/animations it contains (the ratio). It was done at a AC setting of 85 at slow speed.... again, very very light.

is there a compressed version of seasson 1?
That search bar is a bitch to use, ain't it? Sigh... find it here, again properly done by SonsOfLiberty.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The PREVIEW has failed me...
( wall of text cut)
For the love of Olivia's perfect butt, please put all that wall of text under a spoiler tag.
Amen.

YuNobi1, please edit your post and contain the WOT. It's simple forum etiquette for consideration of other site members, as is done on any other forum on the net. Having a summary then all the rest of your post inside a spoiler will not remove the other spoiler tags you already have, they will simply be embedded inside the "master" spoiler. This will keep your post within a reasonable size, and easily skipped by those who aren't interested (not to mention the massive eyesore due to ridiculous length). I do this personally all the time in my posts, even in my own threads. It's the "right" thing to do... consideration of others. Thanks bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't say this when there are 1 mile long theories discussed here?
I say it all the time... search for the topic via my member ID. I'm not a site mod though... it's not my job to "police"... but I do try to kindly remind the worst offenders I run across as it's been out of control on this forum for some time (as you are precluding to). This is not a "holier than thou" thing, it's only pointing out lack of consideration of other site members.

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
The only news we got is that TessSadist said DoverUK25 is a bad actor for reasons other than leaking the game adding that she doesn't care about anyone leaking her game if they do it by hosting the game file on another link, other than the link she provides to her supporters. Then when Dover does just that, he becomes a bad actor for leaking the game on his own mega account and gets a warning that he will get banned on her patreon if he provides anyone with the game link even if it's hosted outside. Contradictory to what she said earlier about not caring about who leaks her game but for someone who's bad for other reasons.

And btw she said she will provide with the links for her game herself, but I am not surprised if someone can lie once, they can do it twice easily.

The problem here isn't That she didn't provided the game herself but that she pretends to be such a nice thing but in reality she's just avoiding a game leak at all costs whether it's by accusing DoverUK25 of something they haven't did or by giving false hope to her free roaming fans so that her real sub supporters don't leak her game for the sake of these free roamers.
With respect to Tess, Its a pirate site. She should have no say how someone chooses to share their files. But, i gotta say... it was obvious and predictable to me how this whole final release here was going to be handled. I wont say why of course. That should be obvious. But it doesn't matter anyway.. dont really care anymore. jus my two copper's

Reactions: Don Sucio

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually just realized something else that could further point to Alessandra being Grym Gudinna. Most likely, not only did she help Nadia get the bracelet to Kane, but she's also helped Nadia get in contact with Cole. And, I'm not sure how Veronica found out about Cole, but I bet Alessandra had something to do with it and the two sisters she's hoping kill each other aren't Dominique and Juliette (Who, rather getting even more hostile with each other actually formed a temporary alliance) but Veronica and Dominique. She was hoping that Veronica would react poorly to Dominique keeping Cole's existence a secret but she's done nothing but kept secret about the fact that she knows.
Certainly a very viable theory kink....definitely plausible indeed. I shall think on this one on my next playthrough. (y)
Started this game based on Maviarab's suggestion. It took me a while to get to it, but after finishing Chapter 1, I can say that I'm impressed. While there are some grammatical errors, the writing is actually good. Characters will reference choices the player made earlier, and change their attitude towards him. The story itself is paced nicely with enough hints as to the bigger picture, while also being mysterious enough to be relatively unpredictable.

I have the habit of writing down my thoughts and impressions as I'm playing through an AVN. Here's my play-by-play of Chapter 1, for anyone interested:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Read my timeline. Alexander didn't set anything up with the MC in prison per-se...but it's possible...he was dead...this was a set up yes...but not by AK (Alessandra set this up..and she is not 'fully' privvy to Alexander's Gambit plans btw, however the MC having to work his way up is certianly part of the Gambit yes.)...please, keep playing...then make your statements...you're missing so much information that really, you cannot make the statements you are making (most are wrong). The information comes...(well..some of it lol)
Anyone can tell me if we got any new about when we will get 0.8 final version.
It's going to be a month nearly it test version is released.
I can just take so much of this wait.

DON'T TELL Me "Yo! you can play this now and final when it comes, skip it to keep you saves content." I'm not dumb, I know I can do it. Do I want to? NO! That's why I'm asking this question.

Just tell me if we got any news of final version release date or not.
Should be out hopefully later today or tomorrow. Tess is back from her working holiday today.

Is there an agreement between the sisters sleeping with mc? If so what is it?
Yes, only at the start though.
With respect to Tess, Its a pirate site. She should have no say how someone chooses to share their files. But, i gotta say... it was obvious and predictable to me how this whole final release here was going to be handled. I wont say why of course. That should be obvious. But it doesn't matter anyway.. dont really care anymore. jus my two copper's
With respect, no one fucking cares.

And if you don't care anymore...why are you even here whining? The people who PAY for it...and are here...don't want to leak it. Take it up with them...I also won't leak it here just so whiny entitled assholes can get it ;) Tess has said, she will give a link to an uploader...she is back today. So still free, just be fucking patient. Or...go pay a few bucks and get it yourself.

Suck it up princess.

Last edited:

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
I've seen it in posts where ppl think grymm is alessia and how callista is telling her to sleep with her son... anytime u sleep with alessia is when celeste is around and each of those times your either cumming outside or inside celeste... hell the last time during the bf cuck alessia tells u to cum inside celeste. u wud think that if alessia is grymm she wud want mc's cum inside her... but only one I've seen actually demand to be cum inside is dominique. and she has admitted to being evil in the past and is trying to change.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've seen it in posts where ppl think grymm is alessia and how callista is telling her to sleep with her son... anytime u sleep with alessia is when celeste is around and each of those times your either cumming outside or inside celeste... hell the last time during the bf cuck alessia tells u to cum inside celeste. u wud think that if alessia is grymm she wud want mc's cum inside her... but only one I've seen actually demand to be cum inside is dominique. and she has admitted to being evil in the past and is trying to change.
MC is 'currently' temporarily steralised. He ain't making anyone pregnant yet. Alessa also not stupid enough (if MC was potent currently) to get pregnant in the middle of the gambit.

Last edited:

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
MC is 'currently' temporarily steralised. He ain't making anyone pregnant yet. Alessa also not stupid enough (if MC was potent currently)m to get pregnant in the middle of the gambit.
Isn't it to win the gambit u need to impregnate one of the daughters with a male grandchild?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Isn't it to win the gambit u need to impregnate one of the daughters with a male grandchild?
Please spoiler your questions:

To answer...yes but it's really not as simple as that. Somone needs to run the company until the child can take over. Alessa does not want to run the company (too much hassle) and also too risky at the moment with all the chess pieces on the board. What dom youm think julie would do for example if she found out one of her sisters was up the duff hmmm?

Too early for any sister to be thinking that way....yet.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
MC is 'currently' temporarily steralised. He ain't making anyone pregnant yet. Alessa also not stupid enough (if MC was potent currently) to get pregnant in the middle of the gambit.
This scare me if i´m honest, one thing is force our Mc to lick girls pussies against our will or take golden showers, but being steralised... That´s the true control i´m scared.
If i´m not remember bad was Veronica who steralised us right? And i suppose only she can return that.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Read my timeline. Alexander didn't set anything up with the MC in prison per-se...but it's possible...he was dead...this was a set up yes...but not by AK (Alessandra set this up..and she is not 'fully' privvy to Alexander's Gambit plans btw, however the MC having to work his way up is certianly part of the Gambit yes.)...please, keep playing...then make your statements...you're missing so much information that really, you cannot make the statements you are making (most are wrong). The information comes...(well..some of it lol)
It's not surprising that most of my thoughts and suspicions are wrong. It's just my process of trying to piece things together. You're right about Alexander not having pulled any strings, since he died 3.5 months or so ago, and the MC was arrested 3 months ago (if memory serves)
But, when I wrote that, I had no clue about that information. It was just a suspicion/brainfart I had at the time. ;)
I'm sure I'll develop plenty more working theories. My favorite one after playing a part of Chapter 2 is that '????' in the intro might be a 5th sister who hasn't taken a prominent part in running the business. I'm sure this is entirely wrong, but it's fun to think about. :D

Last edited:

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
Certainly a very viable theory kink....definitely plausible indeed. I shall think on this one on my next playthrough. (y)

Should be out hopefully later today or tomorrow. Tess is back from her working holiday today.

Yes, only at the start though.

With respect, no one fucking cares.

And if you don't care anymore...why are you even here whining? The people who PAY for it...and are here...don't want to leak it. Take it up with them...I also won't leak it here just so whiny entitled assholes can get it ;) Tess has said, she will give a link to an uploader...she is back today. So still free, just be fucking patient. Or...go pay a few bucks and get it yourself.

Suck it up princess.
lol wow dude, you are sizzling. I aint the one whining my man. its your BP that seemed to spike up. I was simply speaking my mind about the principle of this whole thing. But hey... you fight the good fight and represent (fist emoji) :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This scare me if i´m honest, one thing is force our Mc to lick girls pussies against our will or take golden showers, but being steralised... That´s the true control i´m scared.
If i´m not remember bad was Veronica who steralised us right? And i suppose only she can return that.
Would imagine on the dom path, was done when we first get there....Sub path...could be a number of opportunities. Also yes, I imgine only V can reverse it....if it indeed needs reversing..this is Veronica we're talking about...could just be something that only lasts a month for all we know so nothing further needs to be done *shrugs*
It's not surprising that most of my thoughts and suspicions are wrong. It's just my process of trying to piece things together. You're right about Alexander not having pulled any strings, since he died 3.5 months or so ago, and the MC was arrested 3 months ago (if memory serves)
But, when I wrote that, I had no clue about that information. It was just a suspicion/brainfart I had at the time. ;)
I'm sure I'll develop plenty more working theories. My favorite one after playing a part of Chapter 2 is that '????' in the intro might be a 5th sister who hasn't taken a prominent part in running the business. I'm sure this is entirely wrong, but it's fun to think about. :D
Oh there's (and we have) lot's of theories floating around hehe...there is still a hell of a lot that has not been revealed yet...trying to piece together a jigsaw puzzle with half the pieces missing hehe.
lol wow dude, you are sizzling. I aint the one whining my man. its your BP that seemed to spike up. I was simply speaking my mind about the principle of this whole thing. But hey... you fight the good fight and represent (fist emoji) :p
I'm not the one
  • whining it's not here yet,
  • or that Tess might be ultra special and has a deal with the mods,
  • or that people who pay for it don't want to leak it.
In fact, none of the regulars in this thread whine about it...just a few other select folk instead. Aparrently though, you don't care... :sneaky:

My BP just fine though, thanks for your concern.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes