Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I came to confess that I couldn't hold out and I'm playing the beta :ROFLMAO:.
I loaded my "Kane rank K4" game first, and my advice to sub players is to play blind, the show is full of traps and sometimes it's like flipping a coin.
I've seen things that hopefully won't get Tess in trouble, you know how Patreon nuns get sometimes :devilish:.

P.S. Just when it looked like nothing could save me from being tortured by a known sadist, Tess came to the rescue :Kappa:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Um…the gameshow hasn’t technically started yet….tho she kinda teased it with the food and the results of choosing which pee to drink or not might give/hinder you in part 2 … I would know.. I’m the sub master :sneaky: :KEK: if anyone wants the sub tree with the leading routes lmk! I will say there’s only 1 faction introduced but it’s at the end of part 1… (Tess said there’ll be 3-5)

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If you would've waited, this is what you could've gotten

Alas she had to eat the banana since you get no gifts for your impatience
I had nothing else to play... well, actually I did, but I wanted to go back to this universe.
Eat your banana pretty lady, because poor little Kane in K4 wears his cock cage all the time :HideThePain:.
Um…the gameshow hasn’t technically started yet….tho she kinda teased it with the food and the results of choosing which pee to drink or not might give/hinder you in part 2 … I would know.. I’m the sub master :sneaky: :KEK: if anyone wants the sub tree with the potential routes lmk! I will say there’s only 1 faction introduced but it’s at the end of part 1…

Did you play with Kane in K1?
The cold-blooded huntress who shoots and kills slaves left me stunned... don't go below K2, EVER :eek:.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
because poor little Kane in K4 wears his cock cage all the time :HideThePain:
If it's that bad why even bother with k4, k5 shit, why not S1 S2 for slave?, when someone think about ranks it's good to best, this seems like the worst situation for it to be called a rank.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If it's that bad why even bother with k4, k5 shit, why S1 S2 for slave?, when someone think about ranks it's good to best, this seems like the worst situation for it to be called a rank.
K1-k2 specifically is the slave routes for when the characters you want only want Kane as a slave!… same with k3-k4 where Kane is a servant… there will be characters that’ll be available to Kane no matter his rank status but other characters might want him directly as a slave (k1-k2) and or just a servant!(k3-k4)…Rank is Pretty much divided that statues of Kane and those are the options on the lower end of rankings… (tho there are romancable options writhing sub Kane so we’ll see how that plays out!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Did you play with Kane in K1?
The cold-blooded huntress who shoots and kills slaves left me stunned... don't go below K2, EVER :eek:.
K1 most likely obviously will lead to death scenarios ( maybe it depends on the character path involved) hahaha..but Olivia can shoot the slave if you go demoness was Olivia… tho I find it interesting that you can put both Kane and or Jake in danger or not.. ( just Jake) but we’ll have to see… I’ve said it before but during the gameshow the first part of the game is with Gentler VIPs so the hunting party comes out probably after kanes pod gets through the gentler VIPs and before the harsher VIPs… tho you can possibly lose to the gentler VIPs or wast time with them… which we don’t know yet how losing to the VIPs work.. probably you can give up on purpose otherwise you might lose time (since the game show has a time limit)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
K1 most likely obviously will lead to death scenarios ( maybe it depends on the character path involved) hahaha..but Olivia can shoot the slave if you go demoness was Olivia… tho I find it interesting that you can put both Kane and or Jake in danger or not.. ( just Jake) but we’ll have to see… I’ve said it before but during the gameshow the first part of the game is with Gentler VIPs so the hunting party comes out probably after kanes pod gets through the gentler VIPs and before the harsher VIPs… tho you can possibly lose to the gentler VIPs or wast time with them… which we don’t know yet how losing to the VIPs work.. probably you can give up on purpose otherwise you might lose time (since the game show has a time limit)
Was their a particular reason why mc is white and his best friend is black?
Btw of all the black Daz models I have seen in games, he is the most unpleasant to look at, at least for me.

Also I just realised they don't give off any best friend vibes actually for me they didn't seem to show any chemistry at all, its like they are forced to talk, maybe I am thinking too much lol

Maybe it's a writing mistake or it's supposed to be like that is the question.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Was their a particular reason why mc is white and his best friend is black?
Btw of all the black Daz models I have seen in games, he is the most unpleasant to look at, at least for me.

Also I just realised they don't give off any best friend vibes actually for me they didn't seem to show any chemistry at all, its like they are forced to talk, maybe I am thinking too much lol

Maybe it's a writing mistake or it's supposed to be like that is the question.
I don’t think there’s any particular reasoning lol… and their friendship just depends on ur choices… it’s counted as friendship points and that’ll affect the gameshow as well… for Juliette’s new content in part 1… she even teases getting rid of Kyle for sub Kane if he survives the gameshow and gains more points with her if you get Zach and or Jake either to k1 or get them killed in the gameshow!! A lot of set up for part 2 (when the game show actually happens)… Note… I’ll lose on purpose to Delilah :KEK: :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I don’t think there’s any particular reasoning lol… and their friendship just depends on ur choices… it’s counted as friendship points and that’ll affect the gameshow as well… for Juliette’s new content in part 1… she even teases getting rid of Kyle for sub Kane if he survives the gameshow and gains more points with her if you get Zach and or Jake either to k1 or get them killed in the gameshow!! A lot of set up for part 2 (when the game show actually happens)… Note… I’ll lose on purpose to Delilah :KEK: :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
Not sure if Im missing the joke, but who the hell is kyle?

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Certainly a very viable theory kink....definitely plausible indeed. I shall think on this one on my next playthrough. (y)
Also keep in mind that the other sisters actually hate Veronica as she is the biggest threat to them. Juliette in particular has been vocal about hating Veronica, and Dominique will straight up dump you as a sponsor if you don't get closer to Veronica for her but in episode 8 it's revealed that not only does Veronica have massive power over all of them, but has actually previously threatened to destroy them all by sabotaging the technology they use to control the slaves or something of that nature I can't remember exactly. It's the scene where she speaks to Alexander Karlsson and Katsumi is there and threatens him about Astrid.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tags in thread OP doesnt include animations, but tags from the search does. So which is it? Are they animated or not?
The tags on the top are the tags to go by.

The tags in the OP are from usually the initial release of the game and are usually not updated on some games.

Reactions: meanmike

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Nine days later and still no heroes? I'm actually impressed considering how popular the game is.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nine days later and still no heroes? I'm actually impressed considering how popular the game is.
There are not a bunch of changes from test to final, besides the normal bugs and path fixes, so that's probably why.

Compared to E8 Test? Likely no additional lewds (and if so they will likely be very minor). For E8 as a total, here is the most likely count not including any "minor" scenes. ~6 Dom lewds, ~7 Sub lewds, and ~1 non-categorized... so ~14 total full lewd scenes (imo).

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
There are not a bunch of changes from test to final, besides the normal bugs and path fixes, so that's probably why.
Yeah I've already played the Test version a couple of days ago since the wait is so long, but just wanna have the Final version to make sure the saves are alright.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
2. those two scenarios are nothing alike. She could've easily said his happiest memories were falling in love here, but she didn't. She separated the two statements.
3. Yes, as per the conversation at the docks, the plan was for Cole to keep him busy long enough for her to get away. Hence, he was surprised that Alexander might've hurt Callista and his son. Cole didn't keep him busy long enough, and she didn't get far enough away. No, he wasn't going to hurt Kane ever. Kane is literally his legacy. He wouldn't kill off his legacy. In the worst-case scenario, he kills Callista and takes Kane.
4. She's not reveling in shit. She's punishing two people who broke the rules. If she reveled in being cruel, she wouldn't treat Kwame the way she does, and she wouldn't be fucking with his wife in private. She'd be public about that, and Kwame would be a k-4, if not lower.
5. Veronica clearly knows who Callista is; she only wore a mask at that meeting for story reasons.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes