Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, but maybe that's a red herring? I mean,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Certainly entirely possibe I agree. Why I prefer working with facts as presented in the story rather than assumptions (though assuming stuff is a lot of fun at times).

It's all intentionally kept as ambigious as possible isn't it, even if all the supporting evidence points to her.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yeah as I said, I took it to mean her custom render sets for higher tiered patrons. It's nothing to do with the actual story though regardless.
this poll is completely non-canon / alternate reality scenes, so anything can happen. YuNobi1 Maviarab
That's good news. In the sense that we can exhale and relax, as the game itself won't be affected in any way.

As for the GrymGudinna (Alessa) thing, I'm assuming it will be exactly the same as with Callista. Tess will pretend it's a mystery until the last (probably a mystery to those who don't follow the game or visit our thread, haha), and then in one of the next updates, just blast out this revelation...And for a part of the players far from the game, of course it will be a surprise (but not for us :p).

Reactions: Maviarab

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Also keep in mind some of the content can be dark (this is a dystopian world) so if you are bit squeamish in seeing evil characters, please be careful, thanks!
Squemish?

Naa! Just like being able to pick and choose femdom scenes while avoiding the ones that go into humiliation.

have my cake and eat it kinda thing.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Squemish?

Naa! Just like being able to pick and choose femdom scenes while avoiding the ones that go into humiliation.

have my cake and eat it kinda thing.
What are you on about?

The warning is there because some folk don't wish to see certain things, like people killing others....needles etc etc.

You also can't 'pick and choose' what femdom scenes you see if you are on the sub path (for the most part at least), especially depending upon what Sub Rank you are.

Reactions: Don Sucio

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm sure it's already been answered in the tangle of pages in this thread, but I'll ask anyway :KEK:. Does anyone know who the mothers of Dominique, Jules and Alessandra are? Some crazy theory?
The question came to me when I realised that the seven members of the board are all the sisters (except Olivia) and some of their mothers.

• Thinking Face

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm sure it's already been answered in the tangle of pages in this thread, but I'll ask anyway :KEK:. Does anyone know who the mothers of Dominique, Jules and Alessandra are? Some crazy theory?
The question came to me when I realised that the seven members of the board are all the sisters (except Olivia) and some of their mothers.
No.

I have my theories on Dominique being born before the inception of the Karlsson group based on my calculations of how old Veronica and Olivia are and how much older I believe Dominique is. We also know Astrid is Yvette's daughter...but not confirmed she is Alexander's daughter (though assumption she is)...

However, there is more to this sordid and tangled story. Callista broke things off with Alexander when she found him balls deep in Elena right? However, Veronica is 2 days older than Olivia...so he was screwing Yvette at the same time....

Now, without knowing their actual ages confirmed (Tess wont tell me as guess it adds major spoilers for stuff hehe) we can only speculate as to when Dom, Alessa and Jules were born...and who too. This adds into the equation....he wanted children qwith 4 exceptional women right? So we have to assume Yvette was one...was one of these women also Dominiques mother (who died according to her words, as told by Alexander, when she was very young)....or were thse 4 women after the inception of the company? Was Callista part of this 4...or seperate?

Reading between all the lines...I think Jules and Alessa are actual real sisters (not half-sisters)....which would make their mother possibly the 4th exceptional woman (if we do not include Dominiques mother and we do include Elena). Remember the order of age/birth (as told to us by Veronica):

Dominique
Veronica
Olivia (2 days later from V)
Juliette
Alessandra

Astrid????

Basically...Alexander put it around a lot (there could even be more....)

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
No.

I have my theories on Dominique being born before the inception of the Karlsson group based on my calculations of how old Veronica and Olivia are and how much older I believe Dominique is. We also know Astrid is Yvette's daughter...but not confirmed she is Alexander's daughter (though assumption she is)...

However, there is more to this sordid and tangled story. Callista broke things off with Alexander when she found him balls deep in Elena right? However, Veronica is 2 days older than Olivia...so he was screwing Yvette at the same time....

Now, without knowing their actual ages confirmed (Tess wont tell me as guess it adds major spoilers for stuff hehe) we can only speculate as to when Dom, Alessa and Jules were born...and who too. This adds into the equation....he wanted children qwith 4 exceptional women right? So we have to assume Yvette was one...was one of these women also Dominiques mother (who died according to her words, as told by Alexander, when she was very young)....or were thse 4 women after the inception of the company? Was Callista part of this 4...or seperate?

Reading between all the lines...I think Jules and Alessa are actual real sisters (not half-sisters)....which would make their mother possibly the 4th exceptional woman (if we do not include Dominiques mother and we do include Elena). Remember the order of age/birth (as told to us by Veronica):

Dominique
Veronica
Olivia (2 days later from V)
Juliette
Alessandra

Astrid????

Basically...Alexander put it around a lot (there could even be more....)
Yes, Callista should know them all, as she was like the official wife, as far as I understood. But none of them should be alive, otherwise they would have their place on the board.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, Callista should know them all, as she was like the official wife, as far as I understood. But none of them should be alive, otherwise they would have their place on the board.
Well you'll notice on my character sheet I have them all as (lovers?)...no one is ever confirmed to have actually been married to Alexander, not even Callista.

Tying down some accurate ages would really help (me) heh...like...

• How long was he actually with Callista?
  • They were all friends originally (the founders)...when did the romance start?
  • Why did Alexander (potentially) cheat not once...but twice?
  • Exactly (Damnit Tess lol) when did Callista lose Luke (assuming Luke was a featus and died in the 'accident'...that the nurse didn't believe was an accident)....
  • Did Dominique's mother really die when she was very young...or was she sent away...or...worse....
  • Looking at the age/birth order....did Julie and Alessa come along 'after' Callista left and given how Alexander was after (losing Luke) and Callista...exactly what happened to their mother(s)?

And where the hell does Astrid fit into all of this...where does she fit in the birth timeline????

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
FACTS:
1) Veronica tells Olivia that Alexander's relationship with Dominique's mom was already finished by the time he and Callista began their relationship.
2) Dominique tells Kane that her mom died when she was very young.
3) Dominique has her own private Japanese bamboo (thick, Chinese is thin) garden and pagoda inside the Joy Facility.
4) Callista tells Grymm that Alexander's single moment of happiness in his life was when he fell in love [no doubt with Callista] on the steps of the Shinto Temple in Africa.

Theory: Dominique's mother was a practitioner of Japanese Shintoism, but having died shortly after Dominique's birth, her funeral rites took place at the temple, where Callista, likely a friend of the dearly departed, comforted Alexander in their mutual grief (on the temple steps) where he fell in love, and seeing Callista's heart, on top of her intellectual and artistic genius, Alexander realized that he had found the perfect woman. Due to the prior association, and the fact that Otto states Cole and Alexander together recruited the esteemed scientist Callista, and her friend Elena to found KG, the company therefore existed before Dominique lost her mother, but debatable whether it also predates Dominique's birth.
As for Alessandra's and Juliette's mothers, most likely they were the replacement Board members after Callista "disappeared" and Cole was "murdered". What happened to them is anyone's guess

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Well you'll notice on my character sheet I have them all as (lovers?)...no one is ever confirmed to have actually been married to Alexander, not even Callista.

Tying down some accurate ages would really help (me) heh...like...

• How long was he actually with Callista?
  • They were all friends originally (the founders)...when did the romance start?
  • Why did Alexander (potentially) cheat not once...but twice?
  • Exactly (Damnit Tess lol) when did Callista lose Luke (assuming Luke was a featus and died in the 'accident'...that the nurse didn't believe was an accident)....
  • Did Dominique's mother really die when she was very young...or was she sent away...or...worse....
  • Looking at the age/birth order....did Julie and Alessa come along 'after' Callista left and given how Alexander was after (losing Luke) and Callista...exactly what happened to their mother(s)?

And where the hell does Astrid fit into all of this...where does she fit in the birth timeline????
With the pier flashback, Cole tells Callista what to name [MC], so she's pregnant with him when she flees, and far enough along to know her pre-born child is a boy (and therefore would definitely know if there was more than one). Luke is only mentioned in the first helicopter crash flashback, and since Callista doesn't worry over or even mention [MC] in her womb, she's certain any fetus(es) was/were unaffected by the crash, so Luke was at least another passenger who "didn't survive" as the doctor reported. My money is that he was the pilot.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Ok, it's time to cook. Here’s what I think based on everything we know so far. I'm not spoiling because this is mostly speculation. Luke is likely the son of Alexander and Callista; once that accident happened, which killed Luke, Alexander probably blamed Callista and started slinging dick everywhere.

This leads us to ask why he got rid of Olivia. Was it to punish Elena? Doubtful, that was just an added bonus. I imagine he didn’t want Olivia around him because she resembled one of his sisters, and he didn’t want to be around a constant reminder of what he lost. So in exchange for getting rid of that reminder, he “let Callista go.” Even though I doubt he wanted her around anyway after Cole knocked her up.

As for the daughters. I believe that Astrid is probably older than Alessandra. It likely explains why Alessandra seemingly got off so easily. When we first play the game, we learn that Juliette and Dominique are favored to take over the company, and Veronica is a genius. We later learned that Alexander wanted Astrid to work in the family business, but she didn’t want to play ball. Yet, he largely ignored Alessandra. Why’s that? Because he likely ignored her, and she played up the whole party girl daughter to encourage him to think like that while plotting from the shadows.

One final thing about Grym Gudinna, which is likely unimportant to the overall picture, but it’s a decent revelation. Grym Gudinna translates to cruel goddess in English. Even if you believe the walkthrough didn’t give spoilers away, you can immediately eliminate two of the sisters, as neither Dominique nor Veronica would refer to themselves as that.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Ok, it's time to cook. Here’s what I think based on everything we know so far. I'm not spoiling because this is mostly speculation. Luke is likely the son of Alexander and Callista; once that accident happened, which killed Luke, Alexander probably blamed Callista and started slinging dick everywhere.

This leads us to ask why he got rid of Olivia. Was it to punish Elena? Doubtful, that was just an added bonus. I imagine he didn’t want Olivia around him because she resembled one of his sisters, and he didn’t want to be around a constant reminder of what he lost. So in exchange for getting rid of that reminder, he “let Callista go.” Even though I doubt he wanted her around anyway after Cole knocked her up.

As for the daughters. I believe that Astrid is probably older than Alessandra. It likely explains why Alessandra seemingly got off so easily. When we first play the game, we learn that Juliette and Dominique are favored to take over the company, and Veronica is a genius. We later learned that Alexander wanted Astrid to work in the family business, but she didn’t want to play ball. Yet, he largely ignored Alessandra. Why’s that? Because he likely ignored her, and she played up the whole party girl daughter to encourage him to think like that while plotting from the shadows.

One final thing about Grym Gudinna, which is likely unimportant to the overall picture, but it’s a decent revelation. Grym Gudinna translates to cruel goddess in English. Even if you believe the walkthrough didn’t give spoilers away, you can immediately eliminate two of the sisters, as neither Dominique nor Veronica would refer to themselves as that.
The Big Three ("B3" =Veronica/Elena/Yvette) state that Alexander's ultimate goal was a son from him and the perfect woman, or at the very least a son period, and the other sisters confirm this second goal. So why would Alexander destroy either of his lifelong goals is if Luke was his son, by Callista or otherwise. Veronica confirms in a B3 meeting that Kane is THE son of Callista (so Seth isn't her blood son). If the accident "was no accident" and Callista was the sole survivor with as powerful, careful, and paranoid of a planner as Alexander, he arranged it to ensure that Callista survived, and that she was the only one that could. He banged both Elena and Yvette, who had given birth before Callista even fled (pregnant with Kane upon flight, and age gap between Olivia and Kane).

I'm not sure where you're getting that Alexander ignored Alessandra, as she also went through the trials, but she apparently sees her older sisters as being too soft, as they complain about having "invisible scars" while Alessandra views it as "Oh just boring past events that were of no issue" (in so many words). We also learn right off the bat that she's a mathematical genius, and thus runs all of KG's accounting, which apparently isn't a managerial position, which she states she prefers that lack of drudgery-- I mean: responsibility.

I'm also not sure how you can conclude that Dominique and Veronica, who have self-described as being "cruel" and even performing/perpetuating evil, would therefore not refer to herself as "cruel goddess". Furthermore, Callista is supporting Grymm, but Elena will confess that an evil Olivia will effectively make "Callista roll over in her grave after seeing you take this path," so who would a good "good Callista" support in the Gambit?

Mar 11, 2023

I can smell your cooking, and I like it.
I agree on Luke theory and dunno on Olivia (need more info). Astrid could be older than Jules/Alessa, she goes to cryosleep because of her sickness, so she might seem younger than she actually is.

As for Grym Gudinna, I kinda thought it was agreed upon that it was Alessa. I swear I've read in this thread before that it's swedish for Cruel Goddess, and there's only one Goddess in the game - Alessa. SecretSub path makes it crystal clear beyond any shadow of a doubt. I'd bet Silver_Crow117's kidneys on it. :LOL:

How do you get romance open with alessandra?
True love/romance option for her is reserved for SecretSub route I think, look it up in the walkthrough. For the sex scenes, however, all you need is to be a regular Dom.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

How do you get romance open with alessandra?
Need to be on the dom path with Kane...in the scene where you meet Olivia for the first time and Alessandra appears and you start to massage Alessandra....pick her feet. She will ask if you are more submissive sexually. Follow this along and you're on the path. Be aware, she doesn't treat you terribly nicely to begin with on this path (in the bedroom). The rest of the route is the same as a normal dom path.

First;
not talking to you or calling you out.

Just dropping my two cents cause I can.
Whatever dude....

The Big Three ("B3" =Veronica/Elena/Yvette) state that Alexander's ultimate goal was a son from him and the perfect woman, or at the very least a son period, and the other sisters confirm this second goal. So why would Alexander destroy either of his lifelong goals is if Luke was his son, by Callista or otherwise. Veronica confirms in a B3 meeting that Kane is THE son of Callista (so Seth isn't her blood son). If the accident "was no accident" and Callista was the sole survivor with as powerful, careful, and paranoid of a planner as Alexander, he arranged it to ensure that Callista survived, and that she was the only one that could. He banged both Elena and Yvette, who had given birth before Callista even fled (pregnant with Kane upon flight, and age gap between Olivia and Kane).

I'm not sure where you're getting that Alexander ignored Alessandra, as she also went through the trials, but she apparently sees her older sisters as being too soft, as they complain about having "invisible scars" while Alessandra views it as "Oh just boring past events that were of no issue" (in so many words). We also learn right off the bat that she's a mathematical genius, and thus runs all of KG's accounting, which apparently isn't a managerial position, which she states she prefers that lack of drudgery-- I mean: responsibility.

I'm also not sure how you can conclude that Dominique and Veronica, who have self-described as being "cruel" and even performing/perpetuating evil, would therefore not refer to herself as "cruel goddess". Furthermore, Callista is supporting Grymm, but Elena will confess that an evil Olivia will effectively make "Callista roll over in her grave after seeing you take this path," so who would a good "good Callista" support in the Gambit?
All of Miles' comments and logical assumption come directly from things within the game. Maybe you should learn to start reading things more carefully and/or play all the available paths so you have all the information to hand instead?

FACTS:
1) Veronica tells Olivia that Alexander's relationship with Dominique's mom was already finished by the time he and Callista began their relationship.
2) Dominique tells Kane that her mom died when she was very young.
3) Dominique has her own private Japanese bamboo (thick, Chinese is thin) garden and pagoda inside the Joy Facility.
4) Callista tells Grymm that Alexander's single moment of happiness in his life was when he fell in love [no doubt with Callista] on the steps of the Shinto Temple in Africa.

Theory: Dominique's mother was a practitioner of Japanese Shintoism, but having died shortly after Dominique's birth, her funeral rites took place at the temple, where Callista, likely a friend of the dearly departed, comforted Alexander in their mutual grief (on the temple steps) where he fell in love, and seeing Callista's heart, on top of her intellectual and artistic genius, Alexander realized that he had found the perfect woman. Due to the prior association, and the fact that Otto states Cole and Alexander together recruited the esteemed scientist Callista, and her friend Elena to found KG, the company therefore existed before Dominique lost her mother, but debatable whether it also predates Dominique's birth.
As for Alessandra's and Juliette's mothers, most likely they were the replacement Board members after Callista "disappeared" and Cole was "murdered". What happened to them is anyone's guess
Nice theory, but completely contradicted by Tess and or events in the story.

Also, Otto has thirty-third hand information..and is also pressing a narrative of his own.
We only have Dominique's (second-hand) word her mother actually died.
Tess has said they were all friends before the forming of the KG.

Gonna say it again...start actually digesting what you read in the VN and not fitting stuff that exists in your head to suit a narrative that isn't there.
With the pier flashback, Cole tells Callista what to name [MC], so she's pregnant with him when she flees, and far enough along to know her pre-born child is a boy (and therefore would definitely know if there was more than one). Luke is only mentioned in the first helicopter crash flashback, and since Callista doesn't worry over or even mention [MC] in her womb, she's certain any fetus(es) was/were unaffected by the crash, so Luke was at least another passenger who "didn't survive" as the doctor reported. My money is that he was the pilot.
Luke wasn't in the helicpter crash...it was years earlier. There are no twins...Callista in hospital and the helicopter crash are literally years aapart and completely seperate events...seriously...

I do wonder where some of your thoughts actually come from or if you really do pay attention because when you fail to grasp even those simple facts (amongst many, many others), it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes