Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
In a nutshell, we both hate femdom, but Maviarab was able to find the strength and sacrifice his nerves to wade through KG's submissive paths and then share with the rest of the players his interesting observations and facts that players who only play Dom routes (like me) just missed. ;)
Yeah but he looks at it through the eyes of a dom… not through a sub… so he missed a lot of stuff! It’s unfortunate but that’s what happens when you have a preconceived bias on how you **Prefer to play** that’s why I won’t miss a detail for Sub Kane specifically! So if you have any sub questions… I AM THAT GUY

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hahahaah...yeah it...wasn't easy at times.

However, relevent events aside (main reason i did the runs)...I still found them interesting from kane's internal perspective. There's been recent discussion here in the last few pages over him not accepting it, wanting an out etc....however, nearly all missed the fact that within the dialogue, even if you are against Olivia...he still sees himself as not worthy, he is broken down...mentally brainwashed effectively...he himself believes, he is not worth anything better. That's an important aspect to take into account...

I still utterly despised most of the ''scenes' and the way he gets treated....and yeah will admit...I skipped through a lot of the actual 'scenes' and just read Kanes dialogue before skipping the rest of the 'scene'....but I'm glad I still did it regardless. Will be interesting now I think (with the faction stuff etc) how those paths develop. He already downtrodden, no self belief, thinks he unworthy etc....so that's been done...how will he be used now going forward? I'll most likely still skip all the actual femdom scenes themselves again hehee...really zero interest in seeing Kane used like a toy and humiliated, but be interesting to see where SubKanes story heads (purely from a narrative/lore perspective).

For me, Kane will always be a man of action, take care of his big sis and take no shit.
1708789946301.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
As for the VN count, I'm at over 700 tried currently heh...less than 10% of those I've kept and/or are actively following if currently still in development. The more I (you) try, the fussier you become and stop accepting mediocrity. That, or I'm very fussy and pedantic *shrugs*
Absolutely right. I used to try everything in the beginning, but now that I have almost 40 games installed, I'm starting to get suspicious and I don't have the same patience to try anything, it's like refining my tastes.
P.S.: You and Stan accidentally spoiled that the redheaded girl in ED was the sister! In my version she was the childhood best friend, my innocence destroyed again :KEK:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah but he looks at it through the eyes of a dom… not through a sub… so he missed a lot of stuff! It’s unfortunate but that’s what happens when you have a preconceived bias on how you **Prefer to play** that’s why I won’t miss a detail for Sub Kane specifically! So if you have any sub questions… I AM THAT GUY
Agreed yes (not that I could actually deny or argue that lmao). Which is why I've said, if anything particular happens that I miss because of my own bias, please do let me know so I can make a note of it and add it to my info sheets.
P.S.: You and Stan accidentally spoiled that the redheaded girl in ED was the sister! In my version she was the childhood best friend, my innocence destroyed again :KEK:.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Sorry PL!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I still utterly despised most of the ''scenes' and the way he gets treated....and yeah will admit...I skipped through a lot of the actual 'scenes' and just read Kanes dialogue before skipping the rest of the 'scene'....but I'm glad I still did it regardless. Will be interesting now I think (with the faction stuff etc) how those paths develop. He already downtrodden, no self belief, thinks he unworthy etc....so that's been done...how will he be used now going forward? I'll most likely still skip all the actual femdom scenes themselves again hehee...really zero interest in seeing Kane used like a toy and humiliated, but be interesting to see where SubKanes story heads (purely from a narrative/lore perspective).
Sub Kane probably has a much greater variety of endings than Dom Kane.
Something very strange happens to me about playing on K4 Kane/subs paths. The scenes in K4 make me feel nothing but embarrassment when I see the family's face afterwards (The Kcocks). It's very weird, like I don't mind if it's a whole game in a hidden dungeon, but I don't like it anymore because it's something massive and public and not secret...:rolleyes:.
We count on you Silver! There must be a lot of finals playing as a sub:
1. Kane dead.
2. Kane pet to one of the sisters.
3. Kane slave of one of the sisters.
4. Kane servant.
etc.
Sigh..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're right, I'm talking and I already have my prejudices, having only played half of episode 1.

vongoladex

Sep 11, 2017
Ally with Gooddoom Kane

Elites: Nadia, Olivia, Veronica, Dominique, Claudia.

Staffs: Nurse Maria Reyes, Junko, Raven, Otto, Mia.

Slaves: Kwane, Jake, Angelica, Amy.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sub Kane probably has a much greater variety of endings than Dom Kane.
Something very strange happens to me about playing on K4 Kane/subs paths. The scenes in K4 make me feel nothing but embarrassment when I see the family's face afterwards (The Kcocks). It's very weird, like I don't mind if it's a whole game in a hidden dungeon, but I don't like it anymore because it's something massive and public and not secret...:rolleyes:.

We count on you Silver! There must be a lot of finals playing as a sub:
1. Kane dead.
2. Kane pet to one of the sisters.
3. Kane slave of one of the sisters.
4. Kane servant.
etc.
Yeah I would agree there does seem to be a lot more variation in where/how SubKane can end up (factions aside which applies to both).

Also agree with your line of thinking in meeting others...as you say, no longer a secret which is a little unsettling. Again though, leads me back to what I mentioned earlier, Kane himself acepts his place in the world on those routes (by large), it's 'us' that feel bad about it hehe.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You're right, I'm talking and I already have my prejudices, having only played half of episode 1.
Honestly, I was pretty sure you were at least halfway through episode 2. Episode 1 is a prequel that basically shows what Monica was like before everything happened... Well, good luck with the game.. And remember, if you have any questions, post in the FB thread, I or the other guys will always answer and help. ;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Also agree with your line of thinking in meeting others...as you say, no longer a secret which is a little unsettling. Again though, leads me back to what I mentioned earlier, Kane himself acepts his place in the world on those routes (by large), it's 'us' that feel bad about it hehe.
Maybe the part about the break could be written better.
In my case, as you know, in my second walkthrough I was at K4 and at the beginning of the game you could resist and answer Katsumi wrong, even if it ended in heavy punishments.
There comes a moment when the last option to "reveal" and answer wrong is against Chanel, she punishes you and from there the option to reveal disappears, the only thing left is to submit or play smart and quiet to try to ascend and get to the secret sub-K5 path (which, as you know, I failed miserably and stayed in K4 :mad:).
Honestly, I was pretty sure you were at least halfway through episode 2. Episode 1 is a prequel that basically shows what Monica was like before everything happened... Well, good luck with the game.. And remember, if you have any questions, post in the FB thread, I or the other guys will always answer and help. ;)
It seems like I know more, but in reality I've only seen the pictures uploaded to the Patreon or in the same thread, and I realise it's not the same almighty Monica with 100 million at her disposal :WeSmart:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 11, 2023
I'll most likely still skip all the actual femdom scenes themselves again hehee...really zero interest in seeing Kane used like a toy and humiliated, but be interesting to see where SubKanes story heads (purely from a narrative/lore perspective).
He'll probably end up being a fertilizer for some plants. :poop: He's entirely dependant on some evil bitch, and if said bitch looses to another evil bitch, he's gonna get fucked. Literally and metaphorically.

Loosing control like that, I just can't get the appeal of it (no kink shame, my good subbies).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What? :oops:...
I remember saying that I didn't want the beta, that I preferred to wait for the final version and I thought that you, Stan, Dover, the subs Kanes,etc around here had already traded the new version by private message and had forgotten to send it to me :sneaky:.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry but no...or they have, they missed me too rofl. However, even if I did have it (and was a current Patreon) I'd prefer to leave until Sancho does his shizz and also (in an ideal world) Tess has done the pdf walkthrough, but I would start without that as don't see that coming for a couple of weeks or so, guess depends on how much time Tess has had to work on it while being away.

Edit: Also for all the peeps here who do have it, respect for not leaking before Tess does. Great job guys respecting her wishes.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
I don't ever recall her 1. being confronted about or 2. Denying it. Please show us where this happened.

More importly..so what? What is it to you?

Yes...the facepalm emote is a huge miss....I'd have given you 5 for that dumb comment.

As a 30 year Dom...you haven't got a clue what you're on about.
"As a 30 year Dom"
You are 100% a virgin, what are you doming your hand? :ROFLMAO:

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry if that question have been asked before, but was not able to find it in the chat for the last couple days.

Does anyone know when the final version {of Episode 8 part 1} will be available here? I believe it was posted on Patreon like 5 days ago.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes