PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Sorry if that question have been asked before, but was not able to find it in the chat for the last couple days.

Does anyone know when the final version {of Episode 8 part 1} will be available here? I believe it was posted on Patreon like 5 days ago.
Don't worry, it should be available next week at the latest. If not, I will force you all to make a collection to raise the US$ 5 :whistle::coffee:.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Don't worry, it should be available next week at the latest. If not, I will force you all to make a collection to raise the $5 :whistle::coffee:.
I'm not worried. Just wanted to check if there is any specific day planned.

upd: oh, and I prefer you not to force anything. (prefer to keep forcing to games only)

• Haha
Reactions: PickerLewd

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Hi I am posting this for Tess as sent to me. I am copying poll too. Anais :)

Hi everyone!

I will be back next Wednesday, and the trip is going super well! I really needed a little recharge and a different outlet for some creativity! Please remember that with the Final Version, any possible B version with minor tweaks will NOT impact saves at all. I will post next week a full pinned post with all versions I may have available, including Android, Compressed, and of course the normal Final Versions.

I have written two scenes for Part II (easy to do on a long plane flight) already, and will be amping to get to some rendering when I get back. I will be upgrading my computer and doing some big changes to how the workflow works since I can do it between a new episode part now. But I am feeling pretty energizes for working on Part II once I've returned.

I will also be working on a walkthrough for Episode 8, Part I, once I get back. It's better for me to wait until I am home so I can follow on multiple screens much easier as I write.

I would also like to do some poll ideas again, but I realize I am having a lot of trouble doing three independent sets that often went up to 100 renders combined. So I am thinking of doing a hard cap of 20 renders for a set and doing one sub and one dom, with possibly a small bonus of the "losing" type of sub scene if time permits. (perhaps 10 renders from the opposite style) But with a shorter set, I won't waste time with any renders of continuity (i.e. perfectly sequential and making sense shot to shot like a game) but rather stick to highlights/kinks more concentrated in the renders.

With that in mind, I'll post the first official poll for the sub side first. I am going to ease in by just sticking with the Karlsson sisters and Delilah/Chanel/Elena/Yvette (close family ties) this first time, with the two strongest picks here getting scenarios with a few involving Olivia as well. (I don't feel it's necessary to even include Olivia in the poll as history has taught me I need to include her in some scenarios but will have some without her as well, so 2 females plus some with Olivia as well) I'll leave the post up for a week. I will do way more characters the next time around, this is a good test barometer here as well to see how Patrons might be voting for these specific characters. With the glasses votes I will consider both glasses/no glasses votes combined but the stronger single vote will take precedence.

I am a little distracted now so I am sure I am forgetting something important, but thank you!

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Is it possible to hit K lvl 10 in season 1 ?
Here's the "Max Rank Strategy"

Day 2 Starting Rank set (max of K6)
Day 3 Move to JF > no promotion
Day 4 IF DomSponsor & JunkoLike > K7
Day 5 Evaluated by Olivia > K8
Day 6 Manager training > K9
Day 7 Pod W2 training > no promotion
Day 8 Game Show > K10 [Tess has indicated]

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I would also like to do some poll ideas again, but I realize I am having a lot of trouble doing three independent sets that often went up to 100 renders combined. So I am thinking of doing a hard cap of 20 renders for a set and doing one sub and one dom, with possibly a small bonus of the "losing" type of sub scene if time permits. (perhaps 10 renders from the opposite style) But with a shorter set, I won't waste time with any renders of continuity (i.e. perfectly sequential and making sense shot to shot like a game) but rather stick to highlights/kinks more concentrated in the renders.
Can someone explain what all this means? Does it apply to endings or regular scenes? Should we regard this as a "nerf" of the game/scenes or vice versa as an improvement?:unsure:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Can someone explain what all this means? Does it apply to endings or regular scenes? Should we regard this as a "nerf" of the game/scenes or vice versa as an improvement?:unsure:
Sounds to me that she was originally polling for "dom kinks", "sub kinks", and probably the "not participating PaladinKane kinks", thereby exclusive acts on each path that would take too much rendering. New plan is to have a list of kinks/acts that everybody sees, and render a dom and sub version of each act. Each event's female cast will therefore also be the same, with Kane "assisting" to satisfy their sadism, one way or another... which might mean that we're sticking with Pod 4 as a dom as well. I am confused if she means each act will be capped at 20 renders, or that's 20 for dom and 20 for sub (plus 10 for possible "loser sub").

Therefore, if by "set" she means act/event/activity in the game show, then she's also eliminating shots that would reference earlier activities, which would have created continuity headaches for her, thus their elimination makes each event a separate "episode" without having to worry about player-skipped content or previous choices. This also makes it possible for the player to complete the events in any order. Obviously there will be a final scene that tallies up the scores (like Sam's and Olivia's evaluations, and the Manager Training Review).

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry if that question have been asked before, but was not able to find it in the chat for the last couple days.

Does anyone know when the final version {of Episode 8 part 1} will be available here? I believe it was posted on Patreon like 5 days ago.
Sooon.gif
Hi I am posting this for Tess as sent to me. I am copying poll too. Anais :)

Hi everyone!

I will be back next Wednesday, and the trip is going super well! I really needed a little recharge and a different outlet for some creativity! Please remember that with the Final Version, any possible B version with minor tweaks will NOT impact saves at all. I will post next week a full pinned post with all versions I may have available, including Android, Compressed, and of course the normal Final Versions.

I have written two scenes for Part II (easy to do on a long plane flight) already, and will be amping to get to some rendering when I get back. I will be upgrading my computer and doing some big changes to how the workflow works since I can do it between a new episode part now. But I am feeling pretty energizes for working on Part II once I've returned.

I will also be working on a walkthrough for Episode 8, Part I, once I get back. It's better for me to wait until I am home so I can follow on multiple screens much easier as I write.

With that in mind, I'll post the first official poll for the sub side first. I am going to ease in by just sticking with the Karlsson sisters and Delilah/Chanel/Elena/Yvette (close family ties) this first time, with the two strongest picks here getting scenarios with a few involving Olivia as well. (I don't feel it's necessary to even include Olivia in the poll as history has taught me I need to include her in some scenarios but will have some without her as well, so 2 females plus some with Olivia as well) I'll leave the post up for a week. I will do way more characters the next time around, this is a good test barometer here as well to see how Patrons might be voting for these specific characters. With the glasses votes I will consider both glasses/no glasses votes combined but the stronger single vote will take precedence.

I am a little distracted now so I am sure I am forgetting something important, but thank you!
Thanks for posting Dover. (y)
Is it possible to hit K lvl 10 in season 1 ?
No..K9 max end of Ep.7
Sounds like the custom render sets for Patreon tiers.

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
I have rempy mod installed into game and it show an existing variable for k level 10 set to false, If i set it to true. the game will only allow 9 cause thats how its written?

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
In the beginning when pat is in what looks like a makeshift vault talking to someone with question marks as name... this person says they want to know what type of guy mc is whether they want to be with him, fuck him or destroy him.... who is it pat is talking to any info?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In the beginning when pat is in what looks like a makeshift vault talking to someone with question marks as name... this person says they want to know what type of guy mc is whether they want to be with him, fuck him or destroy him.... who is it pat is talking to any info?
This would be Alessandra.

Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes