Mar 11, 2023
Sam and Eloise? Now that's a deadly (and probably highly fun) combination.

Tess needs to make that happen :sneaky:
I have a bad feeling that it's not in the cards, even though they are fan favourites out of non-Karlsson girls. We already have separate scenes with them, and outside of some truly wild orgy that was promised to us by Jules, I just don't see them interacting that much. Sad! :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
which of the sisters can u trust as allies? who are the other allies to a good dom mc?
Dominique, assuming you as the player is also steering her to "good decisions." Same could be said about Olivia, though there is a lot more opportunity for the player to turn her against Kane

Veronica is highly debatable, for while she turned against Alexander in his final years, her debut scene, and several other actions and inventions, show that she is solidly evil. Whether the inevitable Doom has triggered a more altruistic strategy in her, or said altruism is strictly caused by Astrid, is unknown. Either way, she is manipulating way too much in both the world and Gambit, and none of it for good, so I can never trust her.

Junko is the purest soul out of everyone at KG, followed by Kiyomi's high honor code, though both are capable of evil acts. Raven also seems like somebody a good dom can trust. Other allies could be "bottom tier slaves" like Amy (considering she has a relationship score) and "Piggy" (per the tag "PiggyAlly"), though outside of a revolt, I don't see how their alliance would really benefit.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
which of the sisters can u trust as allies? who are the other allies to a good dom mc?
Who else can be an ally for the GoodKaneDom, we will find out when we see all 3 parts of ep8, in which we will have to make the final decision on which faction we join. And by factions we don't necessarily mean just the Karlsson sisters (as sponsors and allies). It could very well be mixed factions of people who are technically adversaries (e.g. Karlssons<-->DeKocks<-->New Paris).

As for Karlsson sisters you can trust...Well that depends on your personal preference. Personally, I have confidence in Veronica because we have a pretty deep bond with her that means more to her than it might seem at first glance, and the origins of that come from their childhood. V have a high flexibility rating, which means that Kane will be able to change her worldview in the right direction, making her more human and kind.

Good Dominique can also be a trusted ally for good Kane. She has an average level of flexibility, but it still works and we can guide her in the direction of goodness.

Our most important ally among the Karlsson sisters, our lovely Olivia, who on the GoodDom route really cares about Kane and even Seth, I won't consider, because:
a) it's already obvious
b) we can influence her decisions to a large extent.
So just proceeding from the fact that we have a powerful force that can have our back and support us, but who quite possibly in the future, when Kane is no longer a fake prisoner slave (i.e. gets rank M and above), will very likely need our help.

When it comes to current allies (but not factions), it is without a doubt Elena, the real-life mother of Olivia. What makes Elena special is that in addition to being one of the founding members of the Karlsson Group, she's so far the only character in the game who has a unique redemption arc in which Olivia (and possibly Kane) can pull her out of the darkness and she can seriously change for the better. And yes, she has a high flexibility rating too, as do Olivia and Veronica.

Speaking of slightly less powerful allies for GoodKaneDom, these are.
Kiyomi, however we still don't know whose side she takes. The honor code is all well and good, but I'd like some specifics...But in general, despite her profession as an assassin, you can trust her, strangely enough.

Another possible allies are Otto and Junko (as it is already clear, both of them are highly likely to belong to the revolutionary faction). And if you play as a "pure paladin" GoodDom Kane, then, it would be a good choice..

In terms of allies among the Staff (rank S), I'd consider them more as loyal subordinates for the future Kane leader that he can always rely on than those who can help him in a real power struggle. But either way, it's, Raven (a kind and beautiful girl, in stark contrast to many sadistic JF staff), possibly Taylor and Mia.

When it comes to lower ranked allies (K - participants/slaves) who can indeed become very loyal and dedicated helpers, I would point out Angelica (K3) from our Wpod2, who has an inner moral core and is quite strong and intelligent, and her behavior so far does not raise any questions. As for Amy (K2), I would see her more as a beautiful, kind and obedient servant to rely on than as an ally.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Shhhh....trust no one....

(Serious answer, othes have already explained well so I'll not waste my time).
I have a bad feeling that it's not in the cards, even though they are fan favourites out of non-Karlsson girls. We already have separate scenes with them, and outside of some truly wild orgy that was promised to us by Jules, I just don't see them interacting that much. Sad! :cry:
Yeah I agree. It's wishful thinking but they both move in different circles and their orbits are not alligned. Would take some very creative writing to get both of them in the same time and place and up for fun. They are both loyal to opposed sisters too so yeah...stuff of dreams.
Who else can be an ally for the GoodKaneDom, we will find out when we see all 3 parts of ep8, in which we will have to make the final decision on which faction we join. And by factions we don't necessarily mean just the Karlsson sisters (as sponsors and allies). It could very well be mixed factions of people who are technically adversaries (e.g. Karlsson<-->DeKocks<-->New Paris).

As for Karlsson sisters you can trust...Well that depends on your personal preference. Personally, I have confidence in Veronica because we have a pretty deep bond with her that means more to her than it might seem at first glance, and the origins of that come from their childhood.

Good Dominique can also be a trusted ally for good Kane. It has to be said that both Dominique and Veronica have a high flexibility rating, which means that Kane will be able to change their worldview in the right direction, making them more human and kind.

Our most important ally among the Karlsson sisters, our lovely Olivia, who on the GoodDom route really cares about Kane and even Seth, I won't consider, because:
a) it's already obvious
b) we can influence her decisions to a large extent.
So just proceeding from the fact that we have a powerful force that can have our back and support us, but who quite possibly in the future, when Kane is no longer a fake prisoner slave (i.e. gets rank M and above), will very likely need our help.

When it comes to current allies (but not factions), it is without a doubt Elena, the real-life mother of Olivia. What makes Elena special is that in addition to being one of the founding members of the Karlsson Group, she's so far the only character in the game who has a unique redemption arc in which Olivia (and possibly Kane) can pull her out of the darkness and she can seriously change for the better. And yes, she has a high flexibility rating too, as do Olivia, Veronica, and Dominique.

Speaking of slightly less powerful allies for GoodKaneDom, these are.
Kiyomi, however we still don't know whose side she takes. The honor code is all well and good, but I'd like some specifics...But in general, despite her profession as an assassin, you can trust her, strangely enough.

Another possible allies are Otto and Junko (as it is already clear, both of them are highly likely to belong to the revolutionary faction). And if you play as a "pure paladin" GoodDom Kane, then, it would be a good choice..

In terms of allies among the Staff (rank S), I'd consider them more as loyal subordinates for the future Kane leader that he can always rely on than those who can help him in a real power struggle. But either way, it's, Raven (a kind and beautiful girl, in stark contrast to many sadistic JF staff), possibly Taylor and Mia.

When it comes to lower ranked allies (K - participants/slaves) who can indeed become very loyal and dedicated helpers, I would point out Angelica (K3) from our Wpod2, who has an inner moral core and is quite strong and intelligent, and her behavior so far does not raise any questions. As for Amy (K2), I would see her more as a beautiful, kind and obedient servant to rely on than as an ally.
Great, great post Stan...I would add though, eveb for a GoodDom Kane...there can be a lot of staff would have your back. Patricia is a prime example (along with Scarlett if Evil)...if you have done all you can with Patricia, you can get a very high score with her and set some variables (same with Chanel). Again, points not used for anything....yet...as with most characters. They have to come into play eventually.

Pat (yeah I like her)...as much as other staff...are loyal to a sister. or those immediately above them in the food chain..however, they are staff...and many are out for their own welfare also and if a sister is crucified, that safety and welfare is removed, will look for the next best option for them..which could be us. As I've said before, while loyalty for honest, likeable reasons (loyal to you because of you, who you are, they like you) will always be better, I'll also take loyalty for self-preservation reasons too (just be aware that type of loyalty can be flaky at times).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Shhhh....trust no one....

(Serious answer, othes have already explained well so I'll not waste my time).

Yeah I agree. It's wishful thinking but they both move in different circles and their orbits are not alligned. Would take some very creative writing to get both of them in the same time and place and up for fun. They are both loyal to opposed sisters too so yeah...stuff of dreams.

Great, great post Stan...I would add though, eveb for a GoodDom Kane...there can be a lot of staff would have your back. Patricia is a prime example (along with Scarlett if Evil)...if you have done all you can with Patricia, you can get a very high score with her and set some variables (same with Chanel). Again, points not used for anything....yet...as with most characters. They have to come into play eventually.

Pat (yeah I like her)...as much as other staff...are loyal to a sister. or those immediately above them in the food chain..however, they are staff...and many are out for their own welfare also and if a sister is crucified, that safety and welfare is removed, will look for the next best option for them..which could be us. As I've said before, while loyalty for honest, likeable reasons (loyal to you because of you, who you are, they like you) will always be better, I'll also take loyalty for self-preservation reasons too (just be aware that type of loyalty can be flaky at times).
You're right, and it's because of this unstable loyalty based on self-preservation and profit that I didn't mention Patricia. Though yes, she is quite adequate compared to many others, and making an alliance with her makes sense. The only thing to consider is that she is secretly spying on Olivia, reporting everything to Veronica and Alessandra personally. I generally understand Patricia, she was given a chance to step up and she took it, but still, it somewhat tarnishes her reputation. (just a little bit)..

And while I don't think Patricia would betray KaneDom (it's just not in her best interest), I would want a different type of loyalty from her that you rightly mentioned.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hello everyone!
Stan, I'm asking you because I think you're one of the few here who's tried almost all the games, whether Dom or Sub MC.
Yesterday I tried Estate Dominate and Mrs Stern's model is the same as Elena's, isn't it? Only modified to be even more beautiful than Elena.
Now that I've played over 35 games here, I'm finding the similarities more and more :D.
By the way, don't use bots so much :devilish:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hello everyone!
Stan, I'm asking you because I think you're one of the few here who's tried almost all the games, whether Dom or Sub MC.
Yesterday I tried Estate Dominate and Mrs Stern's model is the same as Elena's, isn't it? Only modified to be even more beautiful than Elena.
Now that I've played over 35 games here, I'm finding the similarities more and more :D.
Lol...did you mean me instead of Stan?

As to your question though, yes it's the same base Daz model, you are correct. As for more beautiful, I wouldn't say so, lighting, skin texture and make up for the assets goes a long way in making something look different, along with hair etc. Would also say that Henissart certainly made her look more 'youthful' than Tess did with Elena.

Also..bad PL...bad bad...bad! Made me remember how much I miss Anya :cry:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello everyone!
That's good to hear, but from what I know of Maviarab, he's played a lot more games than I have. But since your question is addressed to me, I'll try to answer it.

1.As you probably know, I hate playing as a SUB MC and I can't stand femdom in regards to MCs, so the games where I've played such a character can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Yeah, I played Estate Dominate back in the day and I'm really sorry that game was abandoned because my MC was going to get very cruel revenge on all the sadistic women for what they did to his sister... I had already grabbed that ballerina bitch (one of Mrs. Stern's daughters) by the throat, but that was the end of the game....And as you know, the author abandoned it..

So no, I don't like to play as SUB MC, and ED is a rare exception, because it has amazing female models and its own special atmosphere that doesn't leave indifferent even those people, who don't like femdom. As for Mrs. Stern 3D model and Elena&Chanel 3D model - they are (imo) completely different. I posted earlier in this thread where you can still see morphed models based on very popular model of Chanel/Elena.
You might find this strange, but I think it's Quinn (if you wash off all her make-up). Other things that come to mind right now are Stephanie from "Defending Lydia Collier" and the MC's mum from "Having a HARD time".

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I played Estate Dominate back in the day and I'm really sorry that game was abandoned because my MC was going to get very cruel revenge on all the sadistic women for what they did to his sister..... I had already grabbed that ballerina bitch (one of Mrs. Stern's daughters) by the throat, but that was the end of the game
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Lol...did you mean me instead of Stan?

As to your question though, yes it's the same base Daz model, you are correct. As for more beautiful, I wouldn't say so, lighting, skin texture and make up for the assets goes a long way in making something look different, along with hair etc. Would also say that Henissart certainly made her look more 'youthful' than Tess did with Elena.

Also..bad PL...bad bad...bad! Made me remember how much I miss Anya :cry:
I really asked Stan...;)
With my prejudices I thought you only played games with dominant or at worst neutral characters.
You know, things like any game with the tag "Female Domination" is untouchable territory for Maviarab :devilish:.

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really asked Stan...;)
With my prejudices I thought you only played games with dominant or at worst neutral characters.
You know, things like any game with the tag "Female Domination" is untouchable territory for Maviarab :devilish:.
I'm interested in story (and art, as have used Daz for 20 years myself) first and foremost. Content comes secondary. However, like Stan, I do despise femdom games (expecially if the MC is weak and pathetic...because that's an annoying trope). Loving wholesome femdom games (so basically, a D/s game where the woman is the dominant) I'll still happily try, even better if written by a dominant...I think it's important (as a dom myself in rl) to be able to also understand the other side of the coin in order to be better understanding their mindset. A male dom MC will yes, always be a first choice.

KG, once again, story hooked me first, DomPath (even though you're not actually a dom) made me even more interested in the VN. You're not dominating anyone...but you're not being pushed around either.

ED...there were signs early on (and from the dev) that you would be able to turn the tables so-to-speak on Ms Stern and her family. Fine...as long as there is somewhat of a path where you are not completely humiliated I'll try it. And like Stan, I did enjoy the VN. The art and 'look' was also second to none at times...but I stuck with it purely for Anya (hope to save her) and being able to get one over the rest (and keep sister safe). Otherwise no, you're correct, like Stan, I'd never probably try a pure femdom game unless it was spectacularly good or was like I said at the start of this post.

As for the VN count, I'm at over 700 tried currently heh...less than 10% of those I've kept and/or are actively following if currently still in development. The more I (you) try, the fussier you become and stop accepting mediocrity. That, or I'm very fussy and pedantic *shrugs*

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I really asked Stan...;)
In a nutshell, we both hate femdom, but Maviarab was able to find the strength and sacrifice his nerves to wade through KG's submissive paths and then share with the rest of the players his interesting observations and facts that players who only play Dom routes (like me) just missed. ;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
1.As you probably know, I hate playing as a SUB MC and I can't stand femdom in regards to MCs, so the games where I've played such a character can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
Is this true? You give me more hope for Monica's future on FB :cool:.
So no, I don't like to play as SUB MC, and ED is a rare exception, because it has amazing female models and its own special atmosphere that doesn't leave indifferent even those people, who don't like femdom. As for Mrs. Stern 3D model and Elena&Chanel 3D model - they are (imo) completely different. I posted earlier in this thread where you can still see morphed models based on very popular model of Chanel/Elena.
Well, if I'm honest, for me the ballerina is the same model as Beampole from Summer's Gone, and I saw in Mrs. Stern the same face of Elena but younger :LUL: .

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In a nutshell, we both hate femdom, but Maviarab was able to find the strength and sacrifice his nerves to wade through KG's submissive paths and then share with the rest of the players his interesting observations and facts that players who only play Dom routes (like me) just missed. ;)
Hahahaah...yeah it...wasn't easy at times.

However, relevent events aside (main reason i did the runs)...I still found them interesting from kane's internal perspective. There's been recent discussion here in the last few pages over him not accepting it, wanting an out etc....however, nearly all missed the fact that within the dialogue, even if you are against Olivia...he still sees himself as not worthy, he is broken down...mentally brainwashed effectively...he himself believes, he is not worth anything better. That's an important aspect to take into account...

I still utterly despised most of the ''scenes' and the way he gets treated....and yeah will admit...I skipped through a lot of the actual 'scenes' and just read Kanes dialogue before skipping the rest of the 'scene'....but I'm glad I still did it regardless. Will be interesting now I think (with the faction stuff etc) how those paths develop. He already downtrodden, no self belief, thinks he unworthy etc....so that's been done...how will he be used now going forward? I'll most likely still skip all the actual femdom scenes themselves again hehee...really zero interest in seeing Kane used like a toy and humiliated, but be interesting to see where SubKanes story heads (purely from a narrative/lore perspective).

For me, Kane will always be a man of action, take care of his big sis and take no shit.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes