Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
tuskedkibbles TessSadist I didn't even have to say anything. Honestly these game devs that claim to balance between opposite genres like ntr/non ntr, femdom/maledom never show anything for their claims, its clear that this is a femdom game with no actual maledom (the little bits are there as a hook, that are delivered too late to the point there existence doesn't even matter), any maledom fans are only hooked because they thought that the dev will deliver on her claims of balancing between both genres But clearly she failed in doing so as the game is 65% complete and people are still complaining about the dom path.

theres another false promise she made at the start that there will be a possibility of a harem, and now when the game is 2/3, she is saying that you could only be able to end with 2 main LI with the possiblity of 1 or 2 not so desired side characters. definately not a harem but atmost a triangle.

this game would have been one of my best if the dev delivered on her promisses but thats not the case.

these failed balancing act games are the reason why me and many others have dropped even giving a play to any new such games, to hell with them
I'm confused...

Episode 7 was 2 parts, Episode 8 will be 3 parts, but the game is finished to 65%??? Are you sure about that?

About "false promises" she made:

She wanted to imply a better UI and a Character overview / Relations tab and maybe a smartphone.
Never mentioned again. So what, we know her coding isnt the best. And maybe it will come later.... (Source)

The Harem promise:

As evil dom player you see multiple options, Katsumi and co, Juliette and her complete staff, Alessandra and both Twins, the K2 wing with the Doc and Erica, your Wpod. And for the good dom players she said it will come later.

About the balance Dom and Sub:

Its a femdom game with a Dom option:

Quote from her Patreon:
This is a game that will have many femdom themed kinks and scenes given the overall world, but it is not a 100% femdom game if a player does not want to only explore the submissive femdom routes. Alternative paths will allow a player to become more dominant with one or more girls, or even the entire situation if everything is played a certain way with choices. Above all, I want a player to be able to have real narrative choices that create a different story experience.

So the dom paths are an alternative and no Main paths. Please show me the claim from Tess that she' ll be balance the Sub and Dom by 50/50.

To be fair yes the dom paths have a major and a minor fuck up:

The Minor:

Pamela should be your assistant and you should explore the mines togheter.
1708630995243.png
Never happened, opps.

The Major:

If you don't have Dominique as sponsor you get forced into a Junko Relationship, if you play as good as possible.
Only when you have the D Sponosr you get asked about Junko, if you want a relationship.

Conclussion:

Overall she delivered on her promises. We got a game with a lot of meaningfull choices and a great story experience. Did you count the different Paths in the game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
About "false promises" she made:

She wanted to imply a better UI and a Character overview / Relations tab and maybe a smartphone.
Never mentioned again. So what, we know her coding isnt the best. And maybe it will come later....
I didn´t know about the smartphone, it would be interesting, but i don´t care too much if is not added, i don´t think we need it :unsure: . (i usually am a fan of smartphones in games)

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I didn´t know about the smartphone, it would be interesting, but i don´t care too much if is not added, i don´t think we need it :unsure: . (i usually am a fan of smartphones in games)
Source

Forgot to the add it to my previous post, ty for the reminder.

Btw did any sub player play the final version and confirmed there is only one more scene in it? Because there could be more...

Reactions: Don Sucio

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Everyone should just ignore the alphabit dude at this point. Going round and round like this in the thread is going to eventually draw mod attention, and if Mavi gets even a one day silence, I'm pretty sure the rest of the fanbase is contractually obligated to commit sepuku.

Mar 11, 2023
what does test means and should i wait for the full version instead?
Test - a procedure intended to establish the quality, performance, or reliability of something, especially before it is taken into widespread use.
"both countries carried out nuclear tests in May".
Synonyms: trial, pilot study, try-out, assessment, screening, etc.

The answer is 42.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
How to play in Android? I moved the rpa file as suggested but can't open the file, please help
You don't need to open any file, just move it where it says to and then open the game.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes