MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
On the real, I would like to see at least one slave get fed up and at least curse someone out. Closest we currently get to that is Jake to Kane if Kane demotes him

Reactions: FinrayB

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
screenshot0001.png
when she is confronted about this, she denies it and say its only limited to the game or as a fantasy. and here she is literaly admitting this in her own game, fucking lunatic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dobzzz and Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 3374856
when she is confronted about this, she denies it and say its only limited to the game or as a fantasy. and here she is literaly admitting this in her own game.
That's a lie. Tess has never denied the fact that she practices femdom IRL. On the contrary, she herself has written about it in this thread/discord.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
That's a lie. Tess has never denied the fact that she practices femdom IRL. On the contrary, she herself has written about it in this thread/discord.
I wasn't talking about femdom, I was talking about her about being sadistic in how she does things, deal with RL situations and not as role playing.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I wasn't talking about femdom, I was talking about her about being sadistic in how she does things, deal with RL situations and not as role playing.
What do you think femdom is? The s in BDSM doesn't stand for smooches, ffs.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3374856
when she is confronted about this, she denies it and say its only limited to the game or as a fantasy. and here she is literaly admitting this in her own game, fucking lunatic.
There ought to be a facepalm emoji, I am not talking about femdom, BDSM both are role playing terms.
I don't ever recall her 1. being confronted about or 2. Denying it. Please show us where this happened.

More importly..so what? What is it to you?

BDSM both are role playing terms.
Yes...the facepalm emote is a huge miss....I'd have given you 5 for that dumb comment.

As a 30 year Dom...you haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Reactions: Stan5851

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I don't ever recall her 1. being confronted about or 2. Denying it. Please show us where this happened.

More importly..so what? What is it to you?

Yes...the facepalm emote is a huge miss....I'd have given you 5 for that dumb comment.

As a 30 year Dom...you haven't got a clue what you're on about.
you don't have a clue what I am on about, it's okay, wasn't trying to mine reactions or responses anyway, I'd rather not deal with obsessive (Dom¯\_(ツ)_/¯) fans of her FEMDOM game, who waste hours of their time discussing the same thing each day.

Reactions: zer0answers

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You want it quicker I suggest you subscribe.

Tess has stated she will give the uploader(s) a copy herself. Not even been 24 hours yet.
It's already been 50+ hours so that was a lie, I bet in the end you will be getting it from a hero, rather that hypocritical women.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Is there still no hero ready to upload the final version yet or are we really have to wait until Tess comes back from her trip? I mean, the update went online two days ago. And she went on an oversea trip - that may take a while until she shows up again.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there still no hero ready to upload the final version yet or are we really have to wait until Tess comes back from her trip? I mean, the update went online two days ago. And she went on an oversea trip - that may take a while until she shows up again.
You want it quicker you know what to do.

God forbid her paying patrons don't want to release it here....especially when Tess has said she will give a copy (for free) to an uploader.

Reactions: Stan5851

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I like to support my favorite vns but I don't think I can justify paying for a patreon subscription. I would def pay if there was a steam release of KG though because that's how I'm supporting my favorite games. Although I feel like that would mean even slower updates for the game.

Reactions: SubFork

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Apparently the final version adds a grand total of one sub scene, some grammar corrections, and a few tweaked variables. It's probably the least post-beta content KG has ever gotten for an update. Just play the test version if you don't want to wait.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
Is mc a karlsson? cause I remember in beginning of game mr karlsson is talking to a son who is a secret?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes