Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Ironic seeing as I've seen quite a few of the sub fans complain that the dom path is seemingly Tess' favorite and gets preferential treatment.
I have read about that too, but i always have the impression that the path with more attention is the sub path :unsure:.

I think we only have to see the amount of content between Olivia and Kane, which is bigger in the sub path.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Apparently the final version adds a grand total of one sub scene, some grammar corrections, and a few tweaked variables. It's probably the least post-beta content KG has ever gotten for an update. Just play the test version if you don't want to wait.
In the final version 36 animations were added (they were absent in the test). Already this alone, without taking into account all sorts of fixes, is quite a weighty change.
Is mc a karlsson? cause I remember in beginning of game mr karlsson is talking to a son who is a secret?
Nope, the MC is not Karlsson, but he is still very important to everyone involved in Gambit. And Alexander Karlsson spoke not to son (which he doesn't have) but to one of his daughters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is anyone having link for compressed version?
*sighs* :rolleyes:
Is mc a karlsson? cause I remember in beginning of game mr karlsson is talking to a son who is a secret?
I think you should replay the start again.
I have read about that too, but i always have the impression that the path with more attention is the sub path :unsure:.

I think we only have to see the amount of content between Olivia and Kane, which is bigger in the sub path.
This. the dom path may well be, but consistently gets less renders and scenes (this update being no exception) and yes you are also correct there is far more KaneVia content on the sub path than the Dom path. It is the way it is but still irks me nonetheless at how little Domkane content/action gets with our sweet Goddess in comparison. Fuck, the pathetic Zach, idiot scum Daniel and even fuckboi Jake have even tasted our sweet princess before DomKane...like..seriously...wtf? I think this alone shows which is her favourite path.

(Disclaimer, ok..I get they are two completely unrelated and distinct paths that exist outside of each other but still lol...c'mon...time for DomKane to get that nectar!)

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
This. the dom path may well be, but consistently gets less renders and scenes (this update being no exception) and yes you are also correct there is far more KaneVia content on the sub path than the Dom path. It is the way it is but still irks me nonetheless at how little Domkane content/action gets with our sweet Goddess in comparison. Fuck, the pathetic Zach, idiot scum Daniel and even fuckboi Jake have even tasted our sweet princess before DomKane...like..seriously...wtf? I think this alone shows which is her favourite path.

(Disclaimer, ok..I get they are two completely unrelated and distinct paths that exist outside of each other but still lol...c'mon...time for DomKane to get that nectar!)
Exactly man! I understand the sub path have more sexual scenes between them because is more depraved in the way Olivia has a lot of power and Kane none, so she can abuse him without problems (I think it is time to do more than only facesitting , Olivia should rub her pussy in Kane´s face,i mean, the majority of content is Olivia sitting in Kane´s face , and i´m not bother but i need something more...),in the Dom path there isn´t even a little handjob man... I like slow cooking but not so slow in a world of depravity :LOL: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Exactly man! I understand the sub path have more sexual scenes between them because is more depraved in the way Olivia has a lot of power and Kane none, so she can abuse him without problems (I think it is time to do more than only facesitting , Olivia should rub her pussy in Kane´s face,i mean, the majority of content is Olivia sitting in Kane´s face , and i´m not bother but i need something more...),in the Dom path there isn´t even a little handjob man... I like slow cooking but not so slow in a world of depravity :LOL: :cry:
Yup...I agree, and I'm sure there are story reasons for it, as you say, SubKane, Olivia acts like she is supposed to a lot more. I suppose one has to think, on the dom path, when you don't see Olivia, is she still very similar with other prisoners? Interesting to think.

There is a huge imbalance though, like the end of 7, SubKane gets a taster of what life at K5 may be like by having a foursome (even typing that bothers me lol) with Mia, Delilah and Raven! Like...woah woah woah...hold the damn train folks lmao. All I can say is, when DomKane finally gets Olivia, it had better be one hell of a damn scene to compensate lol.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Not to mention no matter how many sub points you give to Olivia in the sub path, it makes no difference. She gives dom players a lot of stuff, but we all know where her loyalties lie

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yup...I agree, and I'm sure there are story reasons for it, as you say, SubKane, Olivia acts like she is supposed to a lot more. I suppose one has to think, on the dom path, when you don't see Olivia, is she still very similar with other prisoners? Interesting to think.

There is a huge imbalance though, like the end of 7, SubKane gets a taster of what life at K5 may be like by having a foursome (even typing that bothers me lol) with Mia, Delilah and Raven! Like...woah woah woah...hold the damn train folks lmao. All I can say is, when DomKane finally gets Olivia, it had better be one hell of a damn scene to compensate lol.
Wait a minute... Are you saying Olivia could be acting different when we don´t manage her? Like if she was acting different by "herself"? I´m not sure if i´m understanding well the english here :LOL: :unsure:

And yes, when the moment comes... It must be the best scene ever :ROFLMAO:,my only concern is how is going to be the sex between them if both are Dom, like, Olivia will want to be in control and Kane too by deffault settings...I suppose we will need to choose the behaviour of both

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not to mention no matter how many sub points you give to Olivia in the sub path, it makes no difference. She gives dom players a lot of stuff, but we all know where her loyalties lie
Also on point. Those sub points do little at the moment other than her deference to other people within the facility. I do hope they come into play with DomKane once we are at executive level.

But then, the vast majority of character rel points do nothing currently so hoping these start to come into play at some point more. (Example being on sub path, saving Maria gives Chanel a +5 boost. Why...if does nothing?)

Wait a minute... Are you saying Olivia could be acting different when we don´t manage her? Like if she was acting different by "herself"? I´m not sure if i´m understanding well the english here :LOL: :unsure:
Yeah what I'm saying is, let's take K4 actions as an example (so nothing crazily extreme)...and let's say Good/Dom Olivia. When she is doing her usual daily 'facility stuff'...that as Kane we don't see because we're doing whatever...is she still like she is on the SubKane K4 path with other prisoners? I mean, obviously, she not just sat on her ass in her office having Cassandra lick her toes is she?

Because we're K5+Whatever, we are very rarely interacting with the K4 and below prisoners as Kane. There are times though (notably the Pod W2 meet with Taylor) when she leaves saying 'I have some K whatever 'training' to attend to'...(where if on the sub path...you do actually see that training).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah what I'm saying is, let's take K4 actions as an example (so nothing crazily extreme)...and let's say Good/Dom Olivia. When she is doing her usual daily 'facility stuff'...that as Kane we don't see because we're doing whatever...is she still like she is on the SubKane K4 path with other prisoners? I mean, obviously, she not just sat on her ass in her office having Cassandra lick her toes is she? Because we're K5+Whatever, we are very rarely interacting with the K4 and below prisoners. There are times though (notably the Pod W2 meet with Taylor) when she leaves saying 'I have some K whatever 'training' to attend to'...(where if on the sub path...you do see that training).
Interesting indeed... I have always assumed Olivia will act more or less with the same attitude like when we manage her, I don´t think Olivia has an independent personality behind the personality we want to give her right? This would be something new for me in this type of games.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Interesting indeed... I have always assumed Olivia will act more or less with the same attitude like when we manage her, I don´t think Olivia has an independent personality behind the personality we want to give her right? This would be something new for me in this type of games.
Well yeah I would agree...but when we are not controlling her, making decisions for her...she still does have a job to do as Warden of the Joy Facility...right? She still does take training sessions with lower ranked K's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
Ironic seeing as I've seen quite a few of the sub fans complain that the dom path is seemingly Tess' favorite and gets preferential treatment.
Apparently the final version adds a grand total of one sub scene

There is a huge imbalance though, like the end of 7, SubKane gets a taster of what life at K5 may be like by having a foursome (even typing that bothers me lol) with Mia, Delilah and Raven! Like...woah woah woah...hold the damn train folks lmao. All I can say is, when DomKane finally gets Olivia, it had better be one hell of a damn scene to compensate lol
tuskedkibbles TessSadist I didn't even have to say anything. Honestly these game devs that claim to balance between opposite genres like ntr/non ntr, femdom/maledom never show anything for their claims, its clear that this is a femdom game with no actual maledom (the little bits are there as a hook, that are delivered too late to the point there existence doesn't even matter), any maledom fans are only hooked because they thought that the dev will deliver on her claims of balancing between both genres But clearly she failed in doing so as the game is 65% complete and people are still complaining about the dom path.

theres another false promise she made at the start that there will be a possibility of a harem, and now when the game is 2/3, she is saying that you could only be able to end with 2 main LI with the possiblity of 1 or 2 not so desired side characters. definately not a harem but atmost a triangle.

this game would have been one of my best if the dev delivered on her promisses but thats not the case.

these failed balancing act games are the reason why me and many others have dropped even giving a play to any new such games, to hell with them

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
tuskedkibbles TessSadist I didn't even have to say anything. Honestly these game devs that claim to balance between opposite genres like ntr/non ntr, femdom/maledom never show anything for their claims, its clear that this is a femdom game with no actual maledom (the little bits are there as a hook, that are delivered too late to the point there existence doesn't even matter), any maledom fans are only hooked because they thought that the dev will deliver on her claims of balancing between both genres. But clearly she failed in doing so.

theres another false promise she made at the start that there will be a possibility of a harem, and now when the game is 2/3, she is saying that you could only be able to end with 2 main LI with the possiblity of 1 or 2 not so desired side characters. definately not a harem but atmost a triangle.

this game would have been one of my best if the dev delivered on her promisses but thats not the case.

these failed balancing act games are the reason why me and many others have dropped even giving a play to any new such games, to hell with them
Couldn't explained better, the last hook keeping me engaged is role-playing a total raptus psycho with Kane /Olivia.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
nobody cares that you add people to the ignore list
talk about how the mc dom route fucking sucks
10000 updates in mc: mmm i wonder if i should kill this guy or not...the dudes in the game show will sure suffer huh?....im still getting kojima level of exposition from these bitches, what should i do....

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nobody cares about the whiners complaining that they didn't get another "Desert Stalker" and why their poor ragamuffin Kane, who was picked up on the street (okay, taken from prison) on the 8th day of his re-education programme, still isn't walking the naked Karlsson sisters on a leash or whipping the arse of a sobbing Juliette, who gratefully kisses his Gigachad boots.

I've answered such questions many times before.Also very detailed posts (perhaps in a less humorous tone, but also reasoned) regarding the essence of the Dom route(s) have been written many times by Maviarab. Who can read, will read. Those who can think, analyse and objectively assess the logic of current events will understand. Those who can do neither (or won't) of these, nor the third...Well, that's their own problems.
A few thoughts on the thesis of the "falsity" of the Dom...path. Yeah, that post has already been deleted, but I'll just leave my 2 cents.

To me, KG is kind of like Game of Thrones in a dystopian post-apocalyptic world. But if you try to draw parallels between KG and GoT, I would compare Kane's (Dom) path to power to that of Daenerys Targaryen.:p Remember where she started and how long it took her to get to her goal, going from almost a slave to a very powerful person. Both Kane and Daenerys have things in common - both belong to the royal family, both are very important. Of course, Kane's path to power is different, but there are commonalities that can't be overlooked - trials/challenges, setbacks, gaining new allies, weaving palace intrigue - all in order to gain power and still stay alive (sorry, Daenerys, its not for you). (Yes, no one has fucked KaneDom from behind like Daenerys, and that's a plus too, haha :KEK: ) and in general, KaneDom routes is quite comfortable and enjoyable. :giggle:

So, in my opinion, it's silly to expect that within the scope of this massive epic story, Kane would immediately find himself on the KG Board with a personal harem of all the sisters. Gaining power for a man at the bottom of the food chain is not a quick process, but if someone likes AVN, where "mommy's boy Giga Chad" fucks the entire female population within a mile radius from the first minutes of the game and "dominates" without understanding what it is, KG is definitely not such a game, and those who expect such things from it should pass by.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nobody cares about the whiners complaining that they didn't get another "Desert Stalker" and why their poor ragamuffin Kane, who was picked up on the street (okay, taken from prison) on the 8th day of his re-education programme, still isn't walking the naked Karlsson sisters on a leash or whipping the arse of a sobbing Juliette, who gratefully kisses his Gigachad boots.

I've answered such questions many times before.Also very detailed posts (perhaps in a less humorous tone, but also reasoned) regarding the essence of the Dom route(s) have been written many times by Maviarab. Who can read, will read. Those who can think, analyse and objectively assess the logic of current events will understand. Those who can do neither (or won't) of these, nor the third...Well, that's their own problems.
Nicely said.
Me over here as a sub player enjoying it… primarily Veronica’s and Delilah’s routes… Specifically.. :KEK:
View attachment 3377571
Rofl...looks about right :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Stan5851
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes