YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
kinda sad that i completed the update so quick hopefully the next one wont take as long to come out.Anyone know why this chapter was split into parts.I was expecting to spend like 3 hours but only spent a little over one
2 reasons 1) Tess felt it had already been long enough since her last update, and 2) the Gameshow is going to be HUGE from the technical aspect. So it was either have patrons wait a really long time for a full update, or give them something now, stopping right before the "gauntlet."

Guys how do you get to Juliette Fun House in Episode 8 as evil dom?
I started ep 8 as K9
I don't know what the Evil points threshold is until the walkthrough is released (mine is at 9 and I got the scene), but I also started at K9, did the inspection/dinner with Svetlana and Taylor, tennis with Raven, and then Juliette gave me a heart attack in the bathroom before going to bed to invite me to her fun house. I would be surprised if there was a maximum of Evil points, and anything above that skips the scene. I also make sure I always have a "clean" unmodded playthrough as I have seen mods break games too many times.

Reactions: Grunts21

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Guys how do you get to Juliette Fun House in Episode 8 as evil dom?
I started ep 8 as K9
Bud, this is going to read convoluted, but it is what it is, I didn't write the VN, stick with me here.

Prerequisites: Player must be on Dom fork (not Sub) and have been awarded "Demon" in Ep6 (last season).

The issue for many folks is how to be awarded "Demon" so that requires me to layout those prerequisites as well: "SisEvil" must be 12+ (12 or greater). I know this seems counterintuitive but the scene choice that the MC's "Demon" is awarded can NOT be accessed if Olivia isn't also a nasty bitch.

In Ep6, with Olivia at evil 12+ (SisEvil) there is a scene where MC and Olivia visit the K1 facility and meet Mercy:
1709383144213.png
During that scene the first choice the Player has is required to choose the third:
1709383203773.png

With the above done export data to Season 2 (Ep8). In Ep8 after the tennis match with Raven/Mia the Player can either choose to go to Raven's loft or skip it (it doesn't matter which is chosen), then the Player will be automatically directed to his communication with Juliette in the Player's shower scene. Here there is a choice to meet with Juliette or not, obviously we need to choose to visit her:
1709383896813.png

This will proceed to Juliette's Kennels where the "Fun House" begins. So yes, to get here basically BOTH the MC and Olivia need to be evil/nasty across the board. Good luck out there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bud, this is going to read convoluted, but it is what it is, I didn't write the VN, stick with me here.

Prerequisites: Player must be on Dom fork (not Sub) and have been awarded "Demon" in Ep6 (last season).

The issue for many folks is how to be awarded "Demon" so that requires me to layout those prerequisites as well: "SisEvil" must be 12+ (12 or greater). I know this seems counterintuitive but the scene choice that the MC's "Demon" is awarded can NOT be accessed if Olivia isn't also a nasty bitch.

In Ep6, with Olivia at evil 12+ (SisEvil) there is a scene where MC and Olivia visit the K1 facility and meet Mercy:
View attachment 3402913
During that scene the first choice the Player has is required to choose the third:
View attachment 3402919

With the above done export data to Season 2 (Ep8). In Ep8 after the tennis match with Raven/Mia the Player can either choose to go to Raven's loft or skip it (it doesn't matter which is chosen), then the Player will be automatically directed to his communication with Juliette in the Player's shower scene. Here there is a choice to meet with Juliette or not, obviously we need to choose to visit her:
View attachment 3402969

This will proceed to Juliette's Kennels where the "Fun House" begins. So yes, to get here basically BOTH the MC and Olivia need to be evil/nasty across the board. Good luck out there.
Beat me to it hehee....

Great, detailed explanation.

Dec 20, 2021

View attachment 3402913
View attachment 3402919

View attachment 3402969

Please give me an download link for Android season 1 and rpa file

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Is Kane doing shit offscreen? This tells me about saving nurse reyes when I clearly didn't since I was nowhere near that lab.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is Kane doing shit offscreen? This tells me about saving nurse reyes when I clearly didn't since I was nowhere near that lab.
Are you talking about the scene with Veronica and Nadia?

Possibly one of the variables not being set that Sancho mentioned about there still being a couple of (non-game-breaking) bugs in the code.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Please give me an download link for Android season 1 and rpa file
Do what now?

Come on bud... make some effort.
What you seem to be asking for is in this VN thread's OP:
1709385383446.png

Are you asking for something else? If so I can't help you bud, you'll have to use "Search" on your own, I'm not a 'droid user personally so it's not like I have all these resources locked up in a golden safe.

Dec 20, 2021
Do what now?

Come on bud... make some effort.
What you seem to be asking for is in this VN thread's OP:
View attachment 3403029

Are you asking for something else? If so I can't help you bud, you'll have to use "Search" on your own, I'm not a 'droid user personally so it's not like I have all these resources locked up in a golden safe.
Oh no no bro, the above link is the one I used and it is broken, I can't open the app

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Finally Kane and Olivia know about not being brothers, so one step closer to see them fuck ,buuut in the dom path i was waiting at least a handjob between them in the jacuzzi, i think it would have been perfect:( , i suppose the scene will come finally in the next chapter, knowing that they are not brothers and that they are sexually attracted.

In the sub path i feel the only sexual content between Olivia and Kane is she sitting in his face and that´s all, there isn´t golden showers, proper pussy licking... I think Tess hasn´t turned the page about the "incest" (even if they are not brothers at all) , i can see all the slaves licking Olivia´s pussy have renders very lascivious with differents angles, when Kane is licking her pussy we can´t see anything , only her sitting in his face :unsure:. I think it´s time for see more content between them like Olivia rubbing her pussy in his face or doing others things to him like a golden shower , i want variety.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also for somebody who was so revered, for our first meeting with Alexander, dude sure came off like a big dumb brute in his meeting with Veronica.
Yeah... I suppose the important thing here is the objetive meaning about incest, Kane didn´t know she wasn´t his sister buuut technically she isn´t his sister so...

I took it like if Kane didn´t mind to fuck his sister because he is blinded by the power.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some background first followed by a detailed/complete answer as to why this happens (Edit1: regarding Dom routes):

The only way it's possible to have Maria (Nurse Reyes) die technically is to have been sponsored by Veronica in Ep6 and specifically choose the choice to insure the gas doesn't explode rather than attempt to save Maria. The issue is (regarding the VN) that there are two variables, MariaDies and MariaLives. Both of these variables are default to False in the VN. (remember this for the next part)

Now, in Ep8 regardless of sponsor the convo about Maria comes up during the Hacker/Veronica scene... and the dialogue is centered around if Maria died (using the var MariaDies, not MariaLives and remember it's defaulted to False). If she didn't die (and she can't die if the MC is sponsored by anyone else other than Veronica since that var defaults to False) then the dialogue in Ep8 assumes that Maria lived and that the MC "saved her" which is technically impossible if he's on a different sponsorship and never visited Veronica's Lab in Ep6.

So, the VN's storyline regarding Nurse Reyes (Maria) is fucked up. That's the complete answer.

To be sorted correctly Tess needs to check who the MC's sponsor is (or also check the variable MariaLives which can only be awarded if on Veronica's sponsorship) and make the dialogue be conditionaled accordingly... so the story isn't fucked up during the convo with the Hacker (Nadia).

There's other storyline dialogue bugs in this VN too, you just happen to have stumbled on one of them and actually reading the story. Good on you tbh, most folks haven't even realized half the storyline bugs.

Edit2: If I remember correctly if on the Sub paths (K2 thru K4) that you visit the lab by default... but I might be mistaken. This would mean that the same storyline issue is borked for any Sub paths other than K2 thru K4. I'm not a Sub story runner myself. I speedrun all those pathings when I update the mod tbh.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Some background first followed by a detailed/complete answer as to why this happens:

The only way it's possible to have Maria (Nurse Reyes) die technically is to have been sponsored by Veronica in Ep6 and specifically choose the choice to insure the gas doesn't explode rather than attempt to save Maria. The issue is (regarding the VN) that there are two variables, MariaDies and MariaLives. Both of these variables are default to False in the VN. (remember this for the next part)

Now, in Ep8 regardless of sponsor the convo about Maria comes up during the Hacker/Veronica scene... and the dialogue is centered around if Maria died (MariaDies), using that variable specifically (remember it's defaulted to False). If she didn't die (and she can't die if the MC is sponsored by anyone else other than Veronica since that var defaults to False) then the dialogue in Ep8 assumes that Maria lived and that the MC "saved her" which is technically impossible if he's on a different sponsorship.

So, the VN's storyline regarding Nurse Reyes (Maria) is fucked up. That's the complete answer.

To be sorted correctly Tess needs to check who the MC's sponsor is (or also check the variable MariaLives which can only be awarded if on Veronica's sponsorship) and make the dialogue be conditionaled accordingly... so the story isn't fucked up during the convo with the Hacker (Nadia).

There's other storyline dialogue bugs in this VN too, you just happen to have stumbled on one of them and actually reading the story. Good on you tbh, most folks haven't even realized half the storyline bugs.
If I can interject a moment Sancho....

The variables MariaLivesSub and MarieDiesSub also exist...and you do not have Veronica's sponsorship (obviously, as you're a sub) for those. You do get the choice to save her or not on this path also.

You probably already know from the code (not checked it myself yet) but I do yet have to do my sub runs....so not sure if this scene also takes place on the sub paths (I imagine it does though).

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If I can interject a moment Sancho....

The variables MariaLivesSub and MarieDiesSub also exist...and you do not have Veronica's sponsorship (obviously, as you're a sub) for those. You do get the choice to save her or not on this path also.

You probably already know from the code (not checked it myself yet) but I do yet have to do my sub runs....so not sure if this scene also takes place on the sub paths.
Fair enough... Dom/Sub... the resulting dialogue issue is identical either way so simply replace the Dom vars in my post with the Sub vars and it's the same issue. So yes, it effects both main branches. My apologies for not making that clear.

Reactions: Maviarab

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maviarab, I edited my post to reflect I'm describing Dom paths. If I remember correctly if on the Sub paths (K2 thru K4) that you visit the lab by default... but I might be mistaken. This would mean that the same storyline issue is borked for any Sub paths other than K2 thru K4. I'm not a Sub story runner myself. I speedrun all those pathings when I update the mod tbh.

Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
In my case, I don't have those continuity errors, but unless a Patreon reports on the site, Tess will never know :(.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maviarab, I edited my post to reflect I'm describing Dom paths. If I remember correctly if on the Sub paths (K2 thru K4) that you visit the lab by default... but I might be mistaken. This would mean that the same storyline issue is borked for any Sub paths other than K2 thru K4. I'm not a Sub story runner myself. I speedrun all those pathings when I update the mod tbh.
Yeah it is a mandatory visit IIRC. I always save her anyway so matters little to me. Also with you on the sub paths, I've done them (against my better judgement) purely for my timeline of noteable events...but skip through the actual scenes...just read dialogue..not my jam at all.
In my case, I don't have those continuity errors, but unless a Patreon reports on the site, Tess will never know :(.
I believe Tess has been notified via discord but would have to double check. I'll look later and if not will mention it in the bugs channel.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes