arrlubuthi

Oct 26, 2020
Bud, this is going to read convoluted, but it is what it is, I didn't write the VN, stick with me here.

Prerequisites: Player must be on Dom fork (not Sub) and have been awarded "Demon" in Ep6 (last season).

The issue for many folks is how to be awarded "Demon" so that requires me to layout those prerequisites as well: "SisEvil" must be 12+ (12 or greater). I know this seems counterintuitive but the scene choice that the MC's "Demon" is awarded can NOT be accessed if Olivia isn't also a nasty bitch.

In Ep6, with Olivia at evil 12+ (SisEvil) there is a scene where MC and Olivia visit the K1 facility and meet Mercy:
View attachment 3402913
During that scene the first choice the Player has is required to choose the third:
View attachment 3402919

With the above done export data to Season 2 (Ep8). In Ep8 after the tennis match with Raven/Mia the Player can either choose to go to Raven's loft or skip it (it doesn't matter which is chosen), then the Player will be automatically directed to his communication with Juliette in the Player's shower scene. Here there is a choice to meet with Juliette or not, obviously we need to choose to visit her:
View attachment 3402969

This will proceed to Juliette's Kennels where the "Fun House" begins. So yes, to get here basically BOTH the MC and Olivia need to be evil/nasty across the board. Good luck out there.
Thanks. My sis is good and my mc is evil so I didn’t get that flag. It makes sense now

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for clarifying. I will probably never going to play sub path if I can help it.
I play for it for specific reasons, but no, I can't say I blame you at all...it's really not my thing either in all honesty, I have to force myself through my sub saves (which am currently doing lol).

But yes, obviously the actual content itself is very different, Sub Paths you are in the game show doing content there, dom paths you're doing other stuff with diff characters and your pod.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
My opinion: people who had a good update:

1. Angelica- street smarts are coming out once she's allowed to speak
2. Astrid- bravest of the Karlsson sisters. Something about her that's fun to watch. Not sure why she has so much trust in Olivia and/or Kane.
3. Olivia- Everybody important is advocating for her, depending on players choices, sealed up an alliance with Kance, mother has her back all the way
Special mention: Seth- dick increased, got some sex is in a really good place with the most kindest Karlsson sister

Bad update
1. Kitty- Went from the executive on the rise to Olivia's bitch. Her history with Astrid did not help her.
2. Alexander- lost his prisoner, and looked like a big goof in his first scene of the game, but most things are still going in his favor, which is why he isn't one
3. Callista- Surprise pick but I don't see how she gets out of this with her relationship with Kane in tact.
Special mention: Dom- lost the one thing that separated her from the other sisters. With all the other sisters offering him good sexual things, she remained mostly on the sidelines

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My opinion: people who had a good update:

1. Angelica- street smarts are coming out once she's allowed to speak
2. Astrid- bravest of the Karlsson sisters. Something about her that's fun to watch. Not sure why she has so much trust in Olivia and/or Kane.
3. Olivia- Everybody important is advocating for her, depending on players choices, sealed up an alliance with Kance, mother has her back all the way
Special mention: Seth- dick increased,

Bad update
1. Kitty- Went from the executive on the rise to Olivia's bitch. Her history with Astrid did not help her.
2. Alexander- lost his prisoner, and looked like a big goof in his first scene of the game, but most things are still going in his favor, which is why he isn't one
3. Callista- Surprise pick but I don't see how she gets out of this with her relationship with Kane in tact.
Special mention: Dom- lost the one thing that separated her from the other sisters. With all the other sisters offering him good sexual things, she remained mostly on the sidelines
1. Yup...she gonna be a great character I think.
2. For sure...very interesting sister...lot to find out about her.
3. well yeah...be she the main character really. Also...alliance...depends on path. I've had no alliance with her yet in my saves. Finding her hot and wanting to fuck her an alliance does not make. (only just started my sub saves though and not done my evil saves yet).

1. All she deserves (though if we find out more of her upbringing with Alexander, I may soften towards her). I was happy with that scene personally, one because she is effectively still Elena's slave, so just a transfer of ownership and two...and most importly...because I was so hoping (and was disappointed...once again) that Olivia (or even Elena) asked her wtf exactly she was doing on the other side of that desk? Seriously Olivia, start putting her in her place....time and time again Katsumi flaunts herself and pushes her station as more than she is and time and time again, Olivia let's it slide....starting to piss me off in all honesty.
2. Yeah, rather weak ass scene...just looked like an old man with his empire crumbling around him. Not very scary.
3. I'm on the fence. Learned more of and about her = good. Working with Veronica = good (kinda..I guess). But yeah, can't see any meeting with kane going well though if we truly believe everything we're told...then I suppose there were seriously strenuous circumstances....but...indifferent to her.

Sancho1969 Hi, how do we obtain the scene with Veronica?
What scene? Give us more context dude...we're not mind readers here.

if however you mean the 'special scene'' on the dom path.....wink wink, nudge nudge, you need to turn down Katsumi's offer to help with the gameshow. No other way to obtain it. (this does also open up an opportunity to obtain Kane Island 4 points too btw...how important those will be in the future? Who knows).

Last edited:

Zooooooolfr

Jul 4, 2023
yo icl i wouldnt be surprised if this was inspired by a book or a retelling of a book lmao the story is fucking solid

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If anyone needs any sub information just lmk, I don’t skip through any of it, and I have the full notes! Not just the spark notes hahaha :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If anyone needs any sub information just lmk, I don’t skip through any of it, and I have the full notes! Not just the spark notes hahaha :sneaky: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
I'm slowly going through (just for any specific events that you don't see normally)....save sheet and character list already finished...just checking sub paths for timeline now.

For science...yeah....*shudders*

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Karlsson's Gambit [v0.8.1 Part I] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season 1:

Karlsson's Gambit [v0.7b Final] [Grym Gudinna Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
-MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
-MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Keep getting an error at s1 start after pressing start at title screen it crashes...
This happened with and without the mod

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes