Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
also it start normal, two question see tess.... after that, game shut down, if i chose skip intro, it directly shut down

ohh ok im stupid as hell, i forget transfer the mod ornder in the game ordner, sorry

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Maviarab

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I would say the two are incredibly similar.

The difference between Chloe and Angelica is, Angelica can think for herself and as she says to Kane...while she will obey when she has to, can you tame her to obey because she wants to? Alessandra I imagine when she can get it, much prefers that...over just stupid blind loyalty out of fear/respect/self-preservation.

Gotya.

However, would counter with (LI or not), then why do all the pod girls have a desire stat?
I mean, I'm picking Angelica all day long. She's logical, observant, is able to navigate a situation that she was forced into, so in many ways she is the female version of a DomKane. She's also, like I said, a team player, natural leader, protector, and while she fights against Chloe, she doesn't attack or undercut Amy just because she's on the opposing team, which is all opposite of Chloe, and which also warms my GoodKane heart. Thus why I had figured my beloved Dominique would choose her over Chloe.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi

i cant start the 0,8 version because it wont find any file to load (from the 0.7 version)

When i put the save files from 0,7 manually in the game folder from 0,8 and i want to load them
there is a text that says these files are from a diffent device

trying to load them anyway results in error and no playing possible

it doesnt matter if i load the safe file with the mask or an older one

anybody know how i should proceed
thnx ain advance and rally hope for a solution because this is my nr1 favorite game and i was so glad it was updated again

edit
play withoud mods

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hi

i cant start the 0,8 version because it wont find any file to load (from the 0.7 version)

When i put the save files from 0,7 manually in the game folder from 0,8 and i want to load them
there is a text that says these files are from a diffent device

trying to load them anyway results in error and no playing possible

it doesnt matter if i load the safe file with the mask or an older one

anybody know how i should proceed
thnx ain advance and rally hope for a solution because this is my nr1 favorite game and i was so glad it was updated again

edit
play withoud mods
FFS people!

See Below!

1. are you using 0.7bFinal? (if not dl and use that...or use the hotfix from 7a to 7b).
2. End of 0.7bFinal...go past the first save now screen.
3. Keep going (2 more screens IIRC) until you get to a screen where it asks you to input a name for the save (text box at bottom of that screen). This is a data save. This is what is needed to import.
4. In 0.8...click 'start'...it will bring up what data saves are available.

I mean, I'm picking Angelica all day long. She's logical, observant, is able to navigate a situation that she was forced into, so in many ways she is the female version of a DomKane. She's also, like I said, a team player, natural leader, protector, and while she fights against Chloe, she doesn't attack or undercut Amy just because she's on the opposing team, which is all opposite of Chloe, and which also warms my GoodKane heart. Thus why I had figured my beloved Dominique would choose her over Chloe.
Agree with all that completely heh. Yes, makes sense that would confuse you not knowing the relationship between Dominique and Chloe. One reason I made my own character sheet, unlike the pdf (even though this instance is on that), I have every single character in the story listed (and their actual relations to each other), not just the important folks.

Protagonist's name is reset when loading save files from 0.7. Anyone know a fix?
Shouldn't happen at all...you dun messed something up.

Reactions: djustmie

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
tbh the only thing I'm waiting for is the reunification between kane and his mom on sub path like imagine how it will go

• Haha
Mar 11, 2023
Okay, so I've played through the episode 5 times now as K9Junko/Dominique, K9AllEvil, K9Veronica, K1GoodKane/EvilOlivia and SecretSub. So here are my thoughts on overall quality of the episode, the state of the world and the characters.

The quality of the renders varies heavily from scene to scene, the lighting is the biggest culprit (way off in the beach/cave scenes and some others), the camera position could be improved in some shots, but overall it's quite good. There are occasional misspellings and typos, but nothing game-changing. Some flags, however, are bugged (like the one Sancho described earlier) and hopefully will be fixed in the future.
I absolutely love the dark red dress Olivia is wearing, it's lovely. Frankly all the outfits are really great (except Kane's new business executive suit, it feels too bulky, I prefer the tight shirt one). The music seems to be on point as well.

I would say we have 3 major stories going at the same time - personal stories of Kane/Olivia/Seth, the feud between Karlssons and DeKocks (with New Paris having to choose a side eventually) and the state of the planet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Okay, so I've played through the episode 5 times now as K9Junko/Dominique, K9AllEvil, K9Veronica, K1GoodKane/EvilOlivia and SecretSub. So here are my thoughts on overall quality of the episode, the state of the world and the characters.

The quality of the renders varies heavily from scene to scene, the lighting is the biggest culprit (way off in the beach/cave scenes and some others), the camera position could be improved in some shots, but overall it's quite good. There are occasional misspellings and typos, but nothing game-changing. Some flags, however, are bugged (like the one Sancho described earlier) and hopefully will be fixed in the future.
I absolutely love the dark red dress Olivia is wearing, it's lovely. Frankly all the outfits are really great (except Kane's new business executive suit, it feels too bulky, I prefer the tight shirt one). The music seems to be on point as well.

I would say we have 3 major stories going at the same time - personal stories of Kane/Olivia/Seth, the feud between Karlssons and DeKocks (with New Paris having to choose a side eventually) and the state of the planet.
can argue with very little of all that. To be fair on one point though, Veronica does question your decision to turn the show down saying it would be a great opportunity for you...

Other than that...pretty much all spot on imo.

Now here's ya like ;) (y) (y) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Veronika shouldve had Alexander by the balls as soon as it was revealed that the threat to turn off Collars would be so effective. Yet the only thing she did with said threat was to get him to stop torturing her half-dead sister. Admittedly a noble goal, just figure that she really could've helped a lot of people by either neutering him or having him removed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Veronika shouldve had Alexander by the balls as soon as it was revealed that the threat to turn off Collars would be so effective. Yet the only thing she did with said threat was to get him to stop torturing her half-dead sister. Admittedly a noble goal, just figure that she really could've helped a lot of people by either neutering him or having him removed.
Yeah...timeline for this is key for me....

We know generlaly speaking from earlier episodes thatn he condifed and trusted her with a lot. So while she still had all the power, maybe this was at a point where he still generally trusted her so she chose to protect her full sister over all else and not antagonise him 'too much'...

Looking at Katsumi, while we don't see her face, she is obviously still a child by her general size, can be the only reason i can think of as to why she truly didn't go for his balls...

*shrugs*

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I ask the experts here: why do all pussys, except Scarlett's and Veronica's, look the same?
Tess, we also need the muscle girl and the chubby girl! :devilish:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I ask the experts here: why do all pussys, except Scarlett's and Veronica's, look the same?
Tess, we also need the Muscle Girl, and the Chubby Girl! :devilish:.
Daz models and corresponding extra genital morphs. There's not a 'huge' amount of variety, even with the add-on that Tess is using.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Daz models and corresponding extra genital morphs. There's not a 'huge' amount of variety, even with the add-on that Tess is using.
Yes, we are playing in the nascent era of adult visual novels. There is already a huge variety of faces, but the rest is still to come :cry:.

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah...timeline for this is key for me....

We know generlaly speaking from earlier episodes thatn he condifed and trusted her with a lot. So while she still had all the power, maybe this was at a point where he still generally trusted her so she chose to protect her full sister over all else and not antagonise him 'too much'...

Looking at Katsumi, while we don't see her face, she is obviously still a child by her general size, can be the only reason i can think of as to why she truly didn't go for his balls...

*shrugs*
They had the easy explanation of people legit being scared of him. However at that point, from the way she was talking to him like he was a piece of shit and the way he accepted it, I cant see why she'd let him get away with so much shit after that. Unless he died not too long after that, it stands out as ronny having the opportunity to help others but not doing it because reasons.

I also must ask if it is normal for a brother and sister to skinny dip together. That wasn't the first time they did that together, apparently. This game loves skirting that line. Ignoring that, the scene was intriguing because it felt like the first time those two were reclaiming their power and plotting against their enemies, regardless of whether or not Kane turns Olivia down.

• Thinking Face

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I also must ask if it is normal for a brother and sister to skinny dip together. That wasn't the first time they did that together, apparently. This game loves skirting that line. Ignoring that, the scene was intriguing because it felt like the first time those two were reclaiming their power and plotting against their enemies, regardless of whether or not Kane turns Olivia down.
I have no idea....only child....though if had a hot sister and she asked/cajoled me I'm not sure what I'd say :ROFLMAO:

Being serious again though, that seemed to me like they were much younger and goofing off together...neither probably thought anything of it at the time, 'kids' do stuff like that together all the time...but as you say...it's a line...

The rest, yup...we've finally hit a fork with 0.8 where it seems things are starting to fall into place and stuff is happening.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
They had the easy explanation of people legit being scared of him. However at that point, from the way she was talking to him like he was a piece of shit and the way he accepted it, I cant see why she'd let him get away with so much shit after that. Unless he died not too long after that, it stands out as ronny having the opportunity to help others but not doing it because reasons.
Because of the power of the script and because Veronica has her dark side too.
You would think that with her intelligence and all her inventions, she could have ignored the dead father's plans and nonsense and taken over the Empire by force, and even more so when her inventions provide security for the whole system. So if she can't control everything, she can at least free everyone and provoke a revolutionary chaos.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Because of the power of the script and because Veronica has her dark side too.
You would think that with her intelligence and all her inventions, she could have ignored the dead father's plans and nonsense and taken over the Empire by force, and even more so when her inventions provide security for the whole system. So if she can't control everything, she can at least free everyone and provoke a revolutionary chaos.
Two issues there:

1. She doesn't want it...
2. She'd never risk her place at the top of the food chain (not once daddy dearest gone at least, it was really quite a hollow threat at the end of the day)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
IF we're assuming that she is being consistent (which I agree with Sharpshooter that she's becoming ever less so), we then must assume that she did the calculus of secondary and tertiary results if Alexander were removed, and determined it was better to keep him in his position than to oust him. She may have predicted him leading a revolt from within if she "neutered" him (i.e. appeasing Juliette, who feels that Alexander never gave her enough attention, to break against Veronica, whom she despises for stealing all of Alexander's attention) and ousting him would then give him all the time in the world to hunt down Astrid and finish the job.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Callista the worlds smartest woman: Yes, I've kidnapped your kid as far as you know and denied you the opportunity of having seen her grow up, so lets leave the safety of this cave and walk on a dangerous assed bridge :sneaky:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Two issues there:

1. She doesn't want it...
2. She'd never risk her place at the top of the food chain (not once daddy dearest gone at least, it was really quite a hollow threat at the end of the day)
You may be right, I thought if she freed everyone she would become some sort of messiah and be safe with the sisters dead, but she could also be the first to be impaled.
Besides, if you kill all the tyrants new ones will eventually arise :ROFLMAO:.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes