MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You may be right, I thought if she freed everyone she would become some sort of messiah and be safe with the sisters dead, but she could also be the first to be impaled.
Besides, if you kill all the tyrants new ones will eventually arise :ROFLMAO:.
She also loses safety and likely the technology necessary to keep her sister alive

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
She also loses safety and likely the technology necessary to keep her sister alive
She definitely needs the funding for the research and technology needed to prolong, and eventually heal, Astrid, and that funding comes from the "products" Veronica makes and Juliette "markets".

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Okay, so I've played through the episode 5 times now as K9Junko/Dominique, K9AllEvil, K9Veronica, K1GoodKane/EvilOlivia and SecretSub. So here are my thoughts on overall quality of the episode, the state of the world and the characters.

The quality of the renders varies heavily from scene to scene, the lighting is the biggest culprit (way off in the beach/cave scenes and some others), the camera position could be improved in some shots, but overall it's quite good. There are occasional misspellings and typos, but nothing game-changing. Some flags, however, are bugged (like the one Sancho described earlier) and hopefully will be fixed in the future.
I absolutely love the dark red dress Olivia is wearing, it's lovely. Frankly all the outfits are really great (except Kane's new business executive suit, it feels too bulky, I prefer the tight shirt one). The music seems to be on point as well.

I would say we have 3 major stories going at the same time - personal stories of Kane/Olivia/Seth, the feud between Karlssons and DeKocks (with New Paris having to choose a side eventually) and the state of the planet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing summary and observations! As someone who can't stand maledom and avoided ever getting higher that K4 on any of my playthroughs, (got promoted to K5 in a previous episode, and I hated the new scenes so much I just went back on the save and purposely had Kane score an own goal and do worse, :LOL: football puns unintended) this has revealed several things I could've only found out at the price of my gastrointestinal stabilty, so thanks!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I just finished part 1 of chapter 8 and found these two lines by Otto particularly funny:

s1.png
s2.png

You mean, like all those thousands of slaves both of you guys (DeKocks) and the Karlssons keep? It's kinda fun when characters in this dystopian universe suddenly decide to have a selective moral awakening for 1 person they're biased towards - why should Cole be more deserving of sympathy or freedom than all those K2s and K3s in the mines? "A man has been wrongfully imprisoned for decades" - try many thousands of men and women, (I'm not saying millions, because the populations in New Paris for example, which are mentioned by Charlotte in an evil Olivia femdom scene, seem to be very low) not "one man". Literally these few oligarch families are tyranising what's left of humanity worse than Genghis Khan did the Eurasian steppes, and yet they're still morally indignant at someone they like/value getting the lite version of the same treatment?

Neither him nor Kiyomi should really be moved by Cole's predicament, (unless Cole has some personal connection with Otto I'm not aware of?) as both of them have certainly brought far worse fates upon many others on behalf of their employers...

So yes, I would add Otto and Kiyomi to the list of somewhat inconsistent characters - all hail Mistress Juliette! She wins in both consistency and in kaning Kane the hardest of the whole cast! :sneaky::cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Callista the worlds smartest woman: Yes, I've kidnapped your kid as far as you know and denied you the opportunity of having seen her grow up, so lets leave the safety of this cave and walk on a dangerous assed bridge :sneaky:
Hey now...the Karlsson's appear to have kept it maintained ;)
Amazing summary and observations! As someone who can't stand maledom and avoided ever getting higher that K4 on any of my playthroughs, (got promoted to K5 in a previous episode, and I hated the new scenes so much I just went back on the save and purposely had Kane score an own goal and do worse, :LOL: football puns unintended) this has revealed several things I could've only found out at the price of my gastrointestinal stabilty, so thanks!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I just finished part 1 of chapter 8 and found these two lines by Otto particularly funny:

View attachment 3404707
View attachment 3404709

You mean, like all those thousands of slaves both of you guys (DeKocks) and the Karlssons keep? It's kinda fun when characters in this dystopian universe suddenly decide to have a selective moral awakening for 1 person they're biased towards - why should Cole be more deserving of sympathy or freedom than all those K2s and K3s in the mines? "A man has been wrongfully imprisoned for decades" - try many thousands of men and women, (I'm not saying millions, because the populations in New Paris for example, which are mentioned by Charlotte in an evil Olivia femdom scene, seem to be very low) not "one man". Literally these few oligarch families are tyranising what's left of humanity worse than Genghis Khan did the Eurasian steppes, and yet they're still morally indignant at someone they like/value getting the lite version of the same treatment?

Neither him nor Kiyomi should really be moved by Cole's predicament, (unless Cole has some personal connection with Otto I'm not aware of?) as both of them have certainly brought far worse fates upon many others on behalf of their employers...

So yes, I would add Otto and Kiyomi to the list of somewhat inconsistent characters - all hail Mistress Juliette! She wins in both consistency and in kaning Kane the hardest of the whole cast! :sneaky::cool:
Can't really disagree with much of that either lol. They are both a little hypocritical for sure.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
btw, can any of you guys explain to me what the "secret sub" path is and how I would be able to get it? Because I think I might've missed it completely because of my aversion for maledom... :unsure: Is it, as I suspect, a path where Kane can climb to the higher K rankings, actually get to make a couple decisions and still be sexually submissive in secret? And, if so, who can he be submissive towards on that path, and how would I get on it? I wouldn't mind a spoiler about this path, as it could be interesting, but I'm not sure if I want to start a whole new playthrough for it. (if it's mostly maledom scenes with Kane submitting once or twice to Olivia for example I probably won't bother)
Sure.

Follow the dom path until you meet Olivia for the first time at the facility. Alessandra will join shortly afterwards. She will ask you to massage her. Make sure when you have the options, massage her feet. She will comment on it...follow the obvious choices.

This is basically a full dom path, except you are sexually submissive to Alessandra behind closed doors. She does not treat you well, tell's all her friends, invites them to play with you, tells Olivia...any dom scenes you have with Alessa and Celeste are now SecretSub scenes instead.

Going forward, there is supposed to also be Elena and Eloise Chastain Secret Sub paths also (T2). Whether you have to be on the Alessa path (T1) or not is unknown currently however, it is possible to get on these paths by going the SubK5 route too. This entails leaving prison at K4 and meta game so at your first appraisal/review, you will get promoted to K5. This is now a full sub K5+ path (Alessa SS route will start automatically here btw but you can get out of it)...currently this path can go to SubK7. You are a sub, on the dom path/routes. This path is a little disappointing in all honesty, I was expecting more from it...however that could change in the future I guess.

Edit: One thing I did forget that may or may not interest you is:

On the SubK5+ route, there is a special points system you can accumlate with your pod assistant. As I said, this path then effectively turns into a dom path where you are submissive sexually. With either Mia or Desdemona (depends who you pick as your assistant)....on the SubK5+ route, when you first meet them, you have the option to be dominant or submissive to your assistant.

How that will play out...could be interesting going forward.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Sure.

Follow the dom path until you meet Olivia for the first time at the facility. Alessandra will join shortly afterwards. She will ask you to massage her. Make sure when you have the options, massage her feet. She will comment on it...follow the obvious choices.

This is basically a full dom path, except you are sexually submissive to Alessandra behind closed doors. She does not treat you well, tell's all her friends, invites them to play with you, tells Olivia...any dom scenes you have with Alessa and Celeste are now SecretSub scenes instead.
Much obliged. It's kinda interesting that

Edit: added the spoiler tag

Edit 2: Ok. Sold me on the "full sub on the dom path" concept that you mentioned in the edit to your post - I definitely gotta start a new playthrough now! Thanks a lot! I think this didn't exist in the early versions of the game (like 0.2/0.3), cause I started my saves a long time ago and I don't remember this being an option.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I extrapolated my first reply to you btw. You might want to read the extra info I wrote.

Ehhh....honestly, it's kinda both lmao. He does submit to her willingly, but can fight against her somewhat. It's important to note on her SS path that you can be nice or awful to Kane (Alessa choices). If you are nice to Kane you start gaining Alessa Love points. They don't do anything yet...but surely they will at some point change the dynamic of their relationship.

For note though, she does tell Celeste (the Alessa/Celeste Dom scene is very different on the SS path heh)...she also tells Alyssa and they visit you and well...you can imagine how that goes lol. There are others she tells too but nothing happens with them as of yet (not done my sub saves yet for new update)...so...so much for it being secret :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Edit 2: Ok. Sold me on the "full sub on the dom path" concept that you mentioned in the edit to your post - I definitely gotta start a new playthrough now! Thanks a lot! I think this didn't exist in the early versions of the game (like 0.2/0.3), cause I started my saves a long time ago and I don't remember this being an option.
One thing I did forget that may or may not interest you is (forgot this..will add to my other post as an edit):

On the SubK5+ route, there is a special points system you can accumlate with your pod assistant. As I said, this path then effectively turns into a dom path where you are submissive sexually. With either Mia or Desdemona (depends who you pick as your pod assistant)....on the SubK5+ route, when you first meet them, you have the option to be dominant or submissive to your assistant...

How that will play out...could be interesting going forward.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Despite that... scene, I think I finally understand Alexander. Alexander has been Iagoing those close to him to the point where nobody knows which way is up. He convinced Cole that Callista and his kid would be safe if he listened to him. He convinced Callista that Cole was dead, and if she wanted to keep Kane safe, she'd adopt Olivia and stay gone.

He convinced Elena that her daughter was dead.

He convinced Veronica to keep the shit he's been doing to Astrid a secret. Sure, he eventually had to knock it off, but it was a small price to ensure her loyalty, as she couldn't afford to bring the organization down once she saved her sister.

He had Juliet in his back pocket to protect his interests. He got Dominique to keep Cole hidden, and none of this was found out until he died (?)

Alessandra was the only person who had him fooled. She wasn't working against him, so it didn't affect him.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
when Kane is licking her pussy we can´t see anything , only her sitting in his face :unsure:. I think it´s time for see more content between them like Olivia rubbing her pussy in his face or doing others things to him like a golden shower , i want variety.
Variety huh? Well if that is the case I highly suggest you NOT playing the sub route at all cause it is the same exact things happening and just the who and where being the difference! Eat pussy, lick it, face rode, ohhh wait for it.......Yep more fucking boring cunt munch on that playthrough! If that is your cup of tea than whatever but variety and being a sub is never something you should expect or ever hope for! You may want to try other games. Or just play the dom route only!
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
we've finally hit a fork with 0.8 where it seems things are starting to fall into place and stuff is happening.
Now if only our slow dom mc (Kane) would finally start to pick up on all the clues given to him so far and actually start doing shit to show he is not just a tard but has a brain that can pick up on the bs right in front of him and then make sense of it and turn all in his favor
Olivia_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You're not the first to mention....

I like it personally...and VN's like it. Enourages repeat playthroughs to 'see' all the content and it's surprising how many little things like this crop up in KG....which give you a far greater understanding and better overall view of what is happening, who is connected to who etc etc (the only reason I have sub saves).

Very similar in a way to Meredith (Sunshine13) in how you can already be aware of her existence if you do Julie's work experience.

As an aside, you'd also notice the connection if you looked at my character sheet :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:...hint hint, wink wink....
Only a masochist like you would like such a setting in any VN.

Shadowkid

May 6, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive header.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive header.rpyc.

Can anyone help me with this?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I'm now about to embark in another full playthrough of this fantastic game.
I'll probably follow two different paths (sub and dom, I find both fun to play), but I have just a few doubts on how to 'roleplay' these two personalities.

1. I have to choose how to roleplay the sister, in both. I know there is the 'sisteam' variable which is pretty important, but I'd like to know if there's something more than that (I hope): has the sister_sub\dom variable any impact in both paths? (dom and sub MC). I know godd and evil sis have an impact, but I don't remember sub or dom sis.

2. Any suggestion (spoiler free) for both dom or sub MC? (like: do\don't do this or you'll miss a lot..)

TY

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok I'm now about to embark in another full playthrough of this fantastic game.
I'll probably follow two different paths (sub and dom, I find both fun to play), but I have just a few doubts on how to 'roleplay' these two personalities.

1. I have to choose how to roleplay the sister, in both. I know there is the 'sisteam' variable which is pretty important, but I'd like to know if there's something more than that (I hope): has the sister_sub\dom variable any impact in both paths? (dom and sub MC). I know godd and evil sis have an impact, but I don't remember sub or dom sis.

2. Any suggestion (spoiler free) for both dom or sub MC? (like: do\don't do this or you'll miss a lot..)

TY
SisTeam is only relevent in terms of Kane 'aligning' with Olivia's goals and intentions. Olivia wants to take over the Karlsson Group, so basically, do you have her back on that objective? Conversely, while on this topic, SisBro is relevent in how much Olivia has Kanes back in the program. Does she want to keep her eye out for him. While we're also on the topic of the two main characters, while the PrincessEyes variable come from nearly all Kane choices, they are actually an Olivia variable in how Olivia views Kane, not the other way around (and in ep.8, the WorthySon points are actually Elena points, even though again, it's Kane who 'chooses' the points). Just to make sure you're clear on all that.

SisSub currently has no effect other than how she reacts to events and people around her in terms of choices affecting events within the Joy Facility and mainly the board members. Whether it has a longer term effect in terms of how Olivia interacts with Kane, we shall have to wait and see, hopefully though it will or my KaneDom/SisSub save will be pointless lol.

As for dom/sub Kane...well, two completely very different paths, completely. One is a pathetic simp loser (sorry...sorry sub guys hahahaha) and the other starts to take control of his life and move upo the 'corporate' ladder. Two completely different paths. Though go back a page and you will find my notes on the SubK5+ route, which starts as a sub and becomes a dom path but Kane stays sexually submissive.

On each path, Dom or Sub you will miss roughly half of the content of the VN basically. Each path is unique other than world events that everyone sees. As fpor do/don't suggestions, I would personally recommend trying to start as a K6 Good/Dom...get MeetDominique points (do not get more than 1 MeetVeronica points), get her sponsorship immediately and be sure to keep Junko's Romance Open, she will fast-track you to K7 (what you do and with who matters not after this) so can end Ep.07 at K9 (which should end you as a K10/M1 at the end of 8Part3). That would be my advised recommended first save. With Good/Dom/IOlivia as a LI (as think this is pretty obviously the cannon route).

does anyone have any of the female dom path saves at the end of the last version?
No offence dude...but have you any idea how many variables, points, flags and different choices can be made in this? I'm guessing not and you're just lazy and want other folk to do everything for you. If you had perhaps said, does anyone have a save with x, y, z, and ab flagged, I might have be inclined to help you...

It will take 10 to 15 mins to skip through the content to create an end of 0.7Final save. I suggest you do that, and maybe a please wouldn't go amiss next time either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwanted and ab2114

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
she is gorgeous how do i get this scene please? i am on a k4 play
That's on the Kane/Dom route. On the dom route you are tasked with running a womens Pod (like the one you are in) and the utterly beautiful Taylor is your pod trainer.

If helps you, on the sub paths, you will meet her in the latest update as SubKane and she will have some 'fun' with you ;)

Reactions: submissive -Ben83

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
That's on the Kane/Dom route. On the dom route you are tasked with running a womens Pod (like the one you are in) and the utterly beautiful Taylor is your pod trainer.

If helps you, on the sub paths, you will meet her in the latest update as SubKane and she will have some 'fun' with you ;)
Ah thank you my friend, yes taylor i forgot her name but i did see her in the maze what a girl she is. Sadly i wont play the dom path but damn she a hot girl lol, I want as my domme girlfriend :p, thanks again my dude :) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes