PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
They also speak in the present tense of someone who has already died. But that's normal, a place this crazy must be destroying your brain bit by bit.

Reactions: YuNobi1

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
so this has probly already been answered but where is the new content in this update? I have 2 saves I imported one where I’m doing the game show and one where I’m not and you hang out with redheaded Dr, but still didn’t see nothing new

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
so this has probly already been answered but where is the new content in this update? I have 2 saves I imported one where I’m doing the game show and one where I’m not and you hang out with redheaded Dr, but still didn’t see nothing new
If you played the Test version, and you're not Sub, there's no new V8.1 content. 8.2 will have the Gameshow proper, and there will be an 8.3

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
1-Well i think Cole could change the shitty situation with the earth, so i suppose it isn´t rubbish.
2-I don´t know :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
3-If someone can know try to save the world is futile then it´s Cole, but scientists are like that, they don´t surrender and are always doing research.

Agreed, she is pretty and her personality is unique in the Gambit but i hate her more for her skills... She can be a really pain in the ass is she isn´t in our side, I´m more afraid of her than for Juliette or Dominique.
I think Veronica is perfect and everyone should be afraid of what she can do, she pretty much can make a super army

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
If you played the Test version, and you're not Sub, there's no new V8.1 content. 8.2 will have the Gameshow proper, and there will be an 8.3
i waited this whole time to play, if only i knew this before i play the dom route i was under the impression the test version was inconplete

mytest111

Dec 7, 2023
I play the dom route and for some reason the scenes become more and more vanilla for me. did I lock myself out of the kink content?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
i waited this whole time to play, if only i knew this before i play the dom route i was under the impression the test version was inconplete
Apparently there were some added variables in the code that required a replay anyway. Since the Sub is Tess' favorite, long ago she decided to work on that last for each update (for motivation purposes), but she wasn't quite finished when she hit her self-imposed deadline.
I play the dom route and for some reason the scenes become more and more vanilla for me. did I lock myself out of the kink content?
Keep in mind that this is approx. just 1/3 of a normal update (episode) and that episode includes the Gameshow, so "da kinks are a comin'", but I can see where you're coming from if you play GoodDom like I do (EvilDom... there ain't nothing "vanilla" about THAT in this update. Yeesh!) GoodDom should have a BJ, a "romp" while a male slave works, (a bath?), be flirted with... that's all I recall.

Last edited:

mytest111

Dec 7, 2023
Apparently there were some added variables in the code that required a replay anyway. Since the Sub is Tess' favorite, long ago she decided to work on that last for each update (for motivation purposes), but she wasn't quite finished when she hit her self-imposed deadline.

Keep in mind that this is approx. just 1/3 of a normal update (episode) and that episode includes the Gameshow, so "da kinks are a comin'", but I can see where you're coming from if you play GoodDom like I do (EvilDom... there ain't nothing "vanilla" about THAT in this update. Yeesh!) GoodDom should have a BJ, a "romp" while a male slave works, (a bath?), be flirted with... that's all I recall.
Yeah it seems I'm stuck on the "good" Dom route. The interactions are mostly "You're so strong and powerful, let me suck your dick" which gets boring.
How do I switch to evil? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Just caught another ditzy Kane moment

Elena: Your mother felt your life was in danger as a result of a grudge between Alexander and your father.

Not even an hour later

Olivia: Alexander Karlsson is my father.

Kane: Is he my father
too?
Yeah it seems I'm stuck on the "good" Dom route. The interactions are mostly "You're so strong and powerful, let me suck your dick" which gets boring.
And I heard somebody saying this has a good writing lol

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Use the Sancho Mod and/or the official walkthrough. Links in the OP. If you don't go into details and nuances (there's a walkthrough for that) - just act like a scumbag, and your Kane's evil points will grow like on yeast. And yes, if you plan to go far as a Dom, it's worth remembering that your Kane and Olivia should share a common moral compass (if Kane is evil, Olivia should be evil, same goes for Good K and O). Of course, no one is stopping you from making an evil Kane and a good Olivia (or vice versa), but these will slow your progression upwards.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They also speak in the present tense of someone who has already died. But that's normal, a place this crazy must be destroying your brain bit by bit.
They all do about Callista, but as we know...and they know...she isn't dead...is she? ;) That's why they correct themselves but Kaneyboy doesn't know.
There is no real kink on the dom path....good or evil.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Elena: Your mother felt your life was in danger as a result of a grudge between Alexander and your father.

Not even an hour later

Kane: Is he my father too?
As one saying goes, "it would be funny if it wasn't so sad". Anyway, if it's not a joke and Elena really does say such a phrase (I wonder in which scene), then it's definitely worth writing Tess about it, because it seems more like an accidental mistake by Tess herself, rather than the inconsideration of Kane that we sometimes see.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Not even an hour later

Kane: Is he my father too?
As one saying goes, "it would be funny if it wasn't so sad". Anyway, if it's not a joke and Elena really does say such a phrase (I wonder in which scene), then it's definitely worth writing Tess about it, because it seems more like an accidental mistake by Tess herself, rather than the inconsideration of Kane that we sometimes see.
To play devil's advocate again:

While Kane can be very dumb at time, nothing Elena said actually suggests nor confirms anything. They could have been married, fell out, Alexander gets a grudge...Callista leaves.

For Miles, you just think it's dumb cos we know all the info and Kane keeps missing information (though he is increasingly thinking to himself why did someone say that), but in this instance, there is nothing wrong with the dialogue as it neither confirms nor denies anything regarding whether or not Alexander is his father or not. To also be fair to Kane as an individual, everyone around him talks in riddles, uses misdirection, withholds information and keeps telling him, be patient, when the time is right.

HLoic

May 26, 2022
Hello. Sorry to Ask but each time i open the game the settings restart. (Fullscreen/Window, names of page1 ... and i can't skip a scene already seen before). Anyone Can help me to keep the settings each time I open the game ? Thanks

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
To play devil's advocate again:

While Kane can be very dumb at time, nothing Elena said actually suggests nor confirms anything. They could have been married, fell out, Alexander gets a grudge...Callista leaves.

For Miles, you just think it's dumb cos we know all the info and Kane keeps missing information (though he is increasingly thinking to himself why did someone say that), but in this instance, there is nothing wrong with the dialogue as it neither confirms nor denies anything regarding whether or not Alexander is his father or not. To also be fair to Kane as an individual, everyone around him talks in riddles, uses misdirection, withholds information and keeps telling him, be patient, when the time is right.
You're right... I wrote about it here once before too. We misunderstand Kane by judging his level of knowledge of what's going on around him based on our own level...And then we accuse him of stupidity...But I'll say more (and I think I won't be wrong) - most of the players who didn't come to our thread, didn't participate in the discussion and didn't get into the details and nuances of the game, simply won't notice anything funny/unusual in the fact that Kane didn't turn out to be Sherlock Holmes and didn't unravel the whole tangle by a couple of hints and reservations of the characters...And what is obvious for some, can be completely unobvious for others.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hello. Sorry to Ask but each time i open the game the settings restart. (Fullscreen/Window, names of page1 ... and i can't skip a scene already seen before). Anyone Can help me to keep the settings each time I open the game ? Thanks
Ehhh I'm no Ren'py expert at all...and a quick google doesn't help either but I would have thought Ren'py saved all those kind of settings in the persistant file in AppData *shrugs*

if no one here can tell you might be worth asking over in General Troubleshooting as this isn't so much a problem with KG but with Ren'py. Do other VN's save these general settings or not? I'd be temptefd to delete the persistant file and then restart the game, change settings, save and then load up again to see if they stay set.

However, a completely new version like this just had (a new season effectively) you will need to reset them all again. Should only need doing once though, I've not had any issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: HLoic

HLoic

May 26, 2022
Ehhh I'm no Ren'py expert at all...and a quick google doesn't help either but I would have thought Ren'py saved all those kind of settings in the persistant file in AppData *shrugs*

if no one here can tell you might be worth asking over in General Troubleshooting as this isn't so much a problem with KG but with Ren'py. Do other VN's save these general settings or not? I'd be temptefd to delete the persistant file and then restart the game, change settings, save and then load up again to see if they stay set.

However, a completely new version like this just had (a new season effectively) you will need to reset them all again. Should only need doing once though, I've not had any issues.
Thank you for your answer. I will try to Ask there. I've got this problem only for KG and another one. For all the other games it works perfectly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes