Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Also, veronicas is the worst because she rubs kanes nose because she knows stuff he wants to know. I can see why juliette hates her
Don't rush to accuse Veronica of all the deadly sins without finding out why she is withholding information from Kane. And that, in my opinion, is one of the biggest mysteries of the game... And I don't think that Tess just wants to keep the intrigue going longer so that the flood of revelations will fall on Kane gradually, making the game interesting. No, it's something else...Perhaps some strict conditions of non-disclosure of Gambit, set by Alexander himself, that can't be ignored even after his death.

All the characters (be it DeKocks or Karlssons) dose the information Kane receives in one way or another, so this is clearly not Veronica's whim, but something that absolutely everyone (from the "pretenders to the throne" to the high-ranking staff communicating with Kane and Olivia, who, by the way, doesn't know much yet either) is forced to abide by. I guess we'll have to wait and in the not too distant future we'll finally find out exactly what the reason for this withholding of information was.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well Veronica has been lying, but everyone else has been lying too, so I'm not gonna hate her too much for it... I figured out early on that the "??????" character was Veronica
That wasn't Veronica. Read Alexander's dialogue again...carefully.

Code:
    ak "You are such a brilliant mind. Shining far more than I even though you hide it very well."
    xx "I know what you truly want Father. I will do it, if it is a worthy choice."
    ak "I know...I am glad too. I knew you truly understood me deep down."
    ak "...So brilliant, but I worried as I taught you that you were not willing to do what was necessary to control your fate."
    ak "But only now as I look into your eyes...*cough*...truly only right now do I actually see you as I die..."
    ak "I understand now and I see your real brilliance because you even fooled me didn't you?"
    xx "Yes, Father."
Code:
Does that really sound like he's talking to Veronica? If hoowever you meant Red Tips Mask....then yes that is Veronica and confirmed in Ep8.

Bro it worked , able to play the game now. Thank you
You're welcome, glad got it sorted (y)

I don't understand why people on this site get so aggressive about when someone asks for a save like if you dont want to take the time to help me then don't no need to be rude, I played through all the femdom paths of the previous version but i've uninstalled the last version already so I was just wondering if anyone had any saves for any of the femdom paths already installed
Because if you actually realised how many different paths and variables/flags there are you'd realise what you're asking for with no context is ridiculous, without giving details of exactly what path you want and decisions made. This is one of the reasons there is no 'choose decisions' at the start of Ep.8.

No, it's something else...Perhaps some strict conditions of non-disclosure of Gambit, set by Alexander himself, that can't be ignored even after his death.
Yeah this is my thinking also, has to be a Gambit issue...as discussed with Miles yesterday, can't personally see any reason for it anymore given his situation (especially on the sub path..like, what's he gonna do about this information? Nothing).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
This game is pretty Fucked, not my type, but well made for target Audience. Less fucked than loli tho.
You know, there is the possibility to play the Domination path, not participating on any cruel act, not being humiliated, and biding your time to retaliate against all of these evil bitches. That's my path :LOL:
In addition, this story has a LOT more to offer than sadistic cruelty. Tons of intrigue, lore, and so on.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
For Sub Kane’s path I do wonder what Veronica means when she said this?.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ticket to what exactly? And Nadia said she’ll see us again soon…tho she and Cynthia are most likely watching the show then participating in it ( tho I could be wrong!) Tho Tess has teased that the Decocks might have something else for him (if he is not k7)… Delilah has a route with sub Kane so maybe it has to do something with that! (It’s in my sub tree that I made!)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ticket to what exactly? And Nadia said she’ll see us again soon…tho she and Cynthia are most likely watching the show then participating in it ( tho I could be wrong!) Tho Tess has teased that the Decocks might have something else for him (if he is not k7)… Delilah has a route with sub Kane so maybe it has to do something with that! (It’s in my sub tree that I made!)
Well, as VIP's they will be watching, in VIP rooms etc...we will be 'doing the rounds' so-to-speak, meeting people, ensuring things are going smoothly, making sure our girls are doing what they need to. So we will be bumping into them again.

Sub path? I'm sure they will organise a meet via Elena etc, possibly like the first meeting we had with Cynthia, but that is less transparent and obvious than on the dom side for sure, would take some calibrating if we're stuck in the maze still (though guess that depends entirely on rank).

Ticket. C'mon Crow...what do you think? (and this scene is pretty much near identical on both routes). Seems pretty obvious to me. Island 4. While Veronica's conversation with Astrid states 50k people...and Astrid thinks it should be more, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it will be much...much...much less. A ticket will guarantee you a spot. Think back to the disaster film 2012...

I'm more curious who John is to be honest lol. Does our lil Naddi have a beau somewhere?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I was just about to post about this but you beat me to it (see below). This is a universal conversation (screenshots below taken from Dom path) with only references to Kane's rank being altered.

I see there are 3 major puzzles that remain aloof in Ep. 8, or because of Ep. 8.
1)
1.png 2.png
Why is Kane's ignorance of his heritage and his full place in the Gambit so necessary for his success in it? If Alexander's main lesson to his daughters was to always aggressively seize power, shouldn't informing Kane, who has lived a life that has taught him "only the rich can have power", that power is attainable if he is willing to take it be in Alexander's best interests? If Alexander is effectively hedging all of his bets on Kane being his continued image/legacy for a generation, shouldn't he be pushing SubKane to "snap out of it, and act like a man"?

2) Here and all of Cynthia's earlier conversations highly suggest that the DeKocks will win something in the Gambit, totally separate from whatever Kane's final fate will be. But what, and how? It's clearly not an assets acquisition should the Gambit fail again, and KG dissolve, else they would not be wanting Kane to rise above K4. It also cannot be a hostile takeover with Kane at the helm, else there is no "ticket" with a SubKane, and Delilah would be trying to get Kane promoted, and fast. Sure a SubKane could take Delilah up on her offer to cross over to DS and save himself from a life of misery, but that is effectively quitting the Gambit, leaving both Kane and DS without reward from the endeavor.

3) Seth. A) Why does Veronica feel the need to torture Seth, B) What is her cover story to the Board on why Seth is there, and therefore what Alexander had planned for him? I had previously thought that Alexander did want him for Astrid, but Ep. 8 reveals that Alexander figured she was dead, has no idea where she is, and would definitely be blocking any efforts to try to save her, so Alexander didn't want Seth, Veronica did. His presence is entirely her project, therefore torturing Seth was pointless and only served her own sadistic pleasure (as demonstrated by Astrid's opposite treatment of him).

So, if Veronica is the one truly running the Gambit, to the point where she is able to add aspects to it that are explicitly against Alexander's wishes (in Ep. 5, she claimed that all 3 siblings being brought to JF was necessary for the next Gambit Phase to begin, so she's lying about Seth), and she is actively rigging the game to ensure that only Olivia can win (whom she might be grooming as a puppet), then can we truly believe her that Kane needs to be kept in the dark, or is that just her sadism again (physical for Seth, psychological for Kane)? She seems to be the only one saying this, and Elena enforces it [but just barely] because she listens to Veronica. We have seen a template with Katsumi, who confessed that while physical sadism was fun, that she preferred the mind games of giving her victims (Seth) a ray of hope, having them cling to it, until the right moment when she crushes them, citing that the despair they exhibit is the greatest exhilaration she can experience.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I was just about to post about this but you beat me to it (see below). This is a universal conversation (screenshots below taken from Dom path) with only references to Kane's rank being altered.

I see there are 3 major puzzles that remain aloof in Ep. 8, or because of Ep. 8.
1)
View attachment 3412584 View attachment 3412586
Why is Kane's ignorance of his heritage and his full place in the Gambit so necessary for his success in it? If Alexander's main lesson to his daughters was to always aggressively seize power, shouldn't informing Kane, who has lived a life that has taught him "only the rich can have power", that power is attainable if he is willing to take it be in Alexander's best interests? If Alexander is effectively hedging all of his bets on Kane being his continued image/legacy for a generation, shouldn't he be pushing SubKane to "snap out of it, and act like a man"?

2) Here and all of Cynthia's earlier conversations highly suggest that the DeKocks will win something in the Gambit, totally separate from whatever Kane's final fate will be. But what, and how? It's clearly not an assets acquisition should the Gambit fail again, and KG dissolve, else they would not be wanting Kane to rise above K4. It also cannot be a hostile takeover with Kane at the helm, else there is no "ticket" with a SubKane, and Delilah would be trying to get Kane promoted, and fast. Sure a SubKane could take Delilah up on her offer to cross over to DS and save himself from a life of misery, but that is effectively quitting the Gambit, leaving both Kane and DS without reward from the endeavor.

3) Seth. A) Why does Veronica feel the need to torture Seth, B) What is her cover story to the Board on why Seth is there, and therefore what Alexander had planned for him? I had previously thought that Alexander did want him for Astrid, but Ep. 8 reveals that Alexander figured she was dead, has no idea where she is, and would definitely be blocking any efforts to try to save her, so Alexander didn't want Seth, Veronica did. His presence is entirely her project, therefore torturing Seth was pointless and only served her own sadistic pleasure (as demonstrated by Astrid's opposite treatment of him).

So, if Veronica is the one truly running the Gambit, to the point where she is able to add aspects to it that are explicitly against Alexander's wishes (in Ep. 5, she claimed that all 3 siblings being brought to JF was necessary for the next Gambit Phase to begin, so she's lying about Seth), and she is actively rigging the game to ensure that only Olivia can win (whom she might be grooming as a puppet), then can we truly believe her that Kane needs to be kept in the dark, or is that just her sadism again (physical for Seth, psychological for Kane)? She seems to be the only one saying this, and Elena enforces it [but just barely] because she listens to Veronica. We have seen a template with Katsumi, who confessed that while physical sadism was fun, that she preferred the mind games of giving her victims (Seth) a ray of hope, having them cling to it, until the right moment when she crushes them, citing that the despair they exhibit is the greatest exhilaration she can experience.
1. Because ultimately, no matter which way you look at, the subPath is not the default nor the cannon. So it will never make full sense unfortunately. I agree with you regarding Alexander and Kane..like, why would he want a submissive son..unless all he truly cares about it..after all is said and done..is the future grandchild? Said it before, all we know of Kane from before prison, everything Olivia says about him before prison..he is not a submissive individual. I'll say it again, this is an interesting story, dressed up as a femdom game, when in reality, it isn't actually a femdom game at all.

2. See my previous post above yours.

3. I imagine (as you touch on on your 4th point) she just used Seth as a way of having the fmaily together in order to possibly exert control over Olivia/Kane if it was every needed to be done. The board I imagine probably went along with this. Once he was stashed away quietly, she could do what she liked for her true purpose. As for her treatment of Seth, we come full circle back to just exactly how much of an evil bitch is she really? All the signs are there, some folk just want to not see them. She as bad as any of the others.

4. Not entirely accurate. She point blanks tell Dominique that once she sees a committed woman in front of her, that woman will have her vote. She hedging her bets, and she has never once said Olivia is the best, only that she is interesting and an unusual/exciting addition. She will quite happily support Dominique if Dom can prove to her she is single-minded and no longer conflicted (unless we go with an assumption Veronica is point-blank lying to her?). I personally think she is also playing Callista....but then I think Callista playing everyone and everyone else is trying to play everyone else lol.

It does leave the big question of: How much of what is happening, what is being said (or not, as the case may be) attributed directly to the Gambit and it's conditions compared to how much Veronica is skirting the lines of the rules for her own interests?

Sorry Crow hehe

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, as VIP's they will be watching, in VIP rooms etc...we will be 'doing the rounds' so-to-speak, meeting people, ensuring things are going smoothly, making sure our girls are doing what they need to. So we will be bumping into them again.

Sub path? I'm sure they will organise a meet via Elena etc, possibly like the first meeting we had with Cynthia, but that is less transparent and obvious than on the dom side for sure, would take some calibrating if we're stuck in the maze still (though guess that depends entirely on rank).

Ticket. C'mon Crow...what do you think? (and this scene is pretty much near identical on both routes). Seems pretty obvious to me. Island 4. While Veronica's conversation with Astrid states 50k people...and Astrid thinks it should be more, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it will be much...much...much less. A ticket will guarantee you a spot. Think back to the disaster film 2012...

I'm more curious who John is to be honest lol. Does our lil Naddi have a beau somewhere?
2012… I remember it hitting midnight and nothing happened Hahaha.. Yeah, for sub Kane there’s definitely still a path with the Decocks buts it’s a lot different to what will happen with dom Kane… and Yeah I was assuming it would be to the island, tho Otto mentioned that Cynthia has been stockpiling so much food.. so we’ll see how that’ll be handle for both sub Kane and dom Kane! Nadia doesn’t have to be anywhere lol she just said that she’ll be meeting Kane Again soon tho so now I’m thinking she may be a VIP participant… but who knows hahaha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
2012… I remember it hitting midnight and nothing happened Hahaha.. Yeah, for sub Kane there’s definitely still a path with the Decocks buts it’s a lot different to what will happen with dom Kane… and Yeah I was assuming it would be to the island, tho Otto mentioned that Cynthia has been stockpiling so much food.. so we’ll see how that’ll be handle for both sub Kane and dom Kane! Nadia doesn’t have to be anywhere lol she just said that she’ll be meeting Kane Again soon tho so now I’m thinking she may be a VIP participant… but who knows hahaha
Hmmm I don't think Nadia will participate per-se (though we know she kinda does in the back rooms of Olivia's welcome party don't we)...doesn't really seem her MO...but then again, she does have her slave called Nova locked in a cage so *shrugs*...dunno hehe...she a peculiar character that way. Seems a decent sort...but still does weird slave/depraved shit also....is that just to keep up appearances perhaps?

Cynthia...yeah Otto does...I suppose depending on exactly 'what' Island 4 is (other than a end of world gone to shit last chance home)...would Cynthia have anything similar? The resources for anything similar? I think it's unlikely...and Nadia probably knows this. I do wonder if in all Nadia's hacking of the facility, whether she has found out about the Island...and her silence gets her the ticket? More interesting is, other than to not start a war (which shouldn't a concern of Veronica's as most of the family is under control..in her domain)...why even make a deal at all? What does V get out of this deal?

Reactions: YuNobi1

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm I don't think Nadia will participate per-se (though we know she kinda does in the back rooms of Olivia's welcome party don't we)...doesn't really seem her MO...but then again, she does have her slave called Nova locked in a cage so *shrugs*...dunno hehe...she a peculiar character that way. Seems a decent sort...but still does weird slave/depraved shit also....is that just to keep up appearances perhaps?
Well, actually, Nadia is a VIP by default, just like all the DeKocks who came in their submarine to Karlson's base. I never doubted that Nadia would be on the show. The only question is whether she would prefer the tranquility of the VIP rooms with panoramic screens, or whether she would want to participate herself in the various "fun" activities that are expected, such as the slave hunt.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Cynthia...yeah Otto does...I suppose depending on exactly 'what' Island 4 is (other than a end of world gone to shit last chance home)...would Cynthia have anything similar? The resources for anything similar? I think it's unlikely...and Nadia probably knows this. I do wonder if in all Nadia's hacking of the facility, whether she has found out about the Island...and her silence gets her the ticket? More interesting is, other than to not start a war (which shouldn't a concern of Veronica's as most of the family is under control..in her domain)...why even make a deal at all? What does V get out of this deal?
I guess that's the point. Peace between the Karlssons and the DeKocks to full concentrate on her projects: Island 4, propulsion drive, and so on.
To facilitate that, she needs peace. Allowing Nadia a Island 4 ticket to buy her silence seems a very cheap price.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, actually, Nadia is a VIP by default, just like all the DeKocks who came in their submarine to Karlson's base. I never doubted that Nadia would be on the show. The only question is whether she would prefer the tranquility of the VIP rooms with panoramic screens, or whether she would want to participate herself in the various "fun" activities that are expected, such as the slave hunt.
Well yeah of course...as you say, invited by default...so the ticket cannot be for that. That's also what I was getting at, she doesn't strike me as the type to want to 'get involved'...if she can avoid it she will...but then she does things that make you question just how nice she actually is...or is it just for show to not be seen as weak?

I guess that's the point. Peace between the Karlssons and the DeKocks to full concentrate on her projects: Island 4, propulsion drive, and so on.
To facilitate that, she needs peace. Allowing Nadia a ticket to buy her silence seems a very cheap price,
Make sense yes...but what better way to rid yourselves of your biggest competitors...right at home...when they could not defend themselves? (and we know Cynthia has mentioned as much in the past to be wary etc). You could win the war before it had even started....sure, the fallout would be difficult...

But again...what does Veronica get out of this deal? Truly...get out of it I mean....it's more than working in peace and Island 4 staying a secret...

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Don't rush to accuse Veronica of all the deadly sins without finding out why she is withholding information from Kane. And that, in my opinion, is one of the biggest mysteries of the game... And I don't think that Tess just wants to keep the intrigue going longer so that the flood of revelations will fall on Kane gradually, making the game interesting. No, it's something else...Perhaps some strict conditions of non-disclosure of Gambit, set by Alexander himself, that can't be ignored even after his death.

All the characters (be it DeKocks or Karlssons) dose the information Kane receives in one way or another, so this is clearly not Veronica's whim, but something that absolutely everyone (from the "pretenders to the throne" to the high-ranking staff communicating with Kane and Olivia, who, by the way, doesn't know much yet either) is forced to abide by. I guess we'll have to wait and in the not too distant future we'll finally find out exactly what the reason for this withholding of information was.
Everybody holds information to themselves, but she's the only one who lords it over him.
Seth is her guinea pig to fix her sister, the more she finds out about the disease through Seth, the more she can apply to use towards helping her sister. She may be unethical about the things that she does but it makes sense. I doubt the board cares as long as she works for them. To them, Seth is nothing, so allowing her to experiment on him is no skin off their tits. As for Alexander, Im guessing it was one of the conditions she had for following the rules to his gambit.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

1)
View attachment 3412584 View attachment 3412586

I would say Alexander, has taught his daughters directly that power is everything and takes precedence over anything/anybody… Since Kane is from a background of (obviously not of power), it’s up to the player to either change his fortune for power (and use it for good and evil) or be in a place of “submission” where you can either become a Slave and or Servant (technically very two distinctive paths) some of the females one of those paths… there’s also the romantic options for sub Kane (and ironically Veronica is one of those characters)… so in that regard there isn’t really a canon Kane, it’s what the player chooses in a sense and the world adapts to it… we know that Alexander wanted a Heir who’s male from his blood and Callista’s (his preferred lover) or just technically a male heir, so either way, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind Kane taking over, but something says to me he would preferred one of his “daughters” birthing a Heir… how that happens who knows… that’s the point, the choices change the story, what’s canon is what you want it to be… either way I’m excited for both dom and sub players!
2. The Role of the Decocks is unknown, but they have been meddling to get information on Veronica’s secret project… in which Veronica found out, but still offers a ticket to Nadia and presumably the others… tho Decocks are also interfering with Veronica’s plans with trying to rescue Cole, which is on the request of Callista.. which may cause a fallout the the Decocks and the Karlssons (Veronica) depending on what happens with Cole … and if he does Escape, it wouldn’t surprise me For Cole to do something drastic too…Miss Tess reacted positively to my statement that Cole is the type of father to save Kane no matter what his statutes is.. For Sub Kane specifically, there is a route for Delilah, which makes me think that to “Save” Sub Kane, they would use Delilah to keep him as a servant (heavily hinted at in the beginning of sub Kane part 1 by Delilah) but will have to see… Miss Tess said for both Dom and Sub, there would be 3-5 factions for him to choose, and one of the was introduced at the end of part 1 - Olivia faction (with Elena’s sponsorship) which Miss Tess surprisingly said that we could “betray” later to join another faction)
3-She doesn’t have the “Need” to Torture Seth, it may be in a sense unethical in her practices, but in the grand scheme of things, she was trying to help Astrid with her disease… and at the same time, would most likely benefit Seth as well… I

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

I mean… she may partake in it to maybe interfere (help sub Kane in some aspect)… in a sense, or she’ll probably be doin stuff with Jake… tho I do see Nadia indulges in pleasures… it’s been shown before for a reason… so until otherwise, I’d say she’s a little “crazy” in the head Hahaha
And I will say this ticket exchange to Nadia from Veronica may me feel like this is a back up plan to if the Decocks plan doesn’t work out… and the Decocks have a plan with Kane no matter what his statues is.. so it’ll be interesting to see what it is :)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
4. Not entirely accurate. She point blanks tell Dominique that once she sees a committed woman in front of her, that woman will have her vote. She hedging her bets, and she has never once said Olivia is the best, only that she is interesting and an unusual/exciting addition. She will quite happily support Dominique if Dom can prove to her she is single-minded and no longer conflicted (unless we go with an assumption Veronica is point-blank lying to her?). I personally think she is also playing Callista....but then I think Callista playing everyone and everyone else is trying to play everyone else lol.

It does leave the big question of: How much of what is happening, what is being said (or not, as the case may be) attributed directly to the Gambit and it's conditions compared to how much Veronica is skirting the lines of the rules for her own interests?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Everybody holds information to themselves, but she's the only one who lords it over him.

Seth is her guinea pig to fix her sister, the more she finds out about the disease through Seth, the more she can apply to use towards helping her sister. She may be unethical about the things that she does but it makes sense. I doubt the board cares as long as she works for them. To them, Seth is nothing, so allowing her to experiment on him is no skin off their tits. As for Alexander, Im guessing it was one of the conditions she had for following the rules to his gambit.
2. The Role of the Decocks is unknown, but they have been meddling to get information on Veronica’s secret project… in which Veronica found out, but still offers a ticket to Nadia and presumably the others… tho Decocks are also interfering with Veronica’s plans with trying to rescue Cole, which is on the request of Callista.. which may cause a fallout the the Decocks and the Karlssons (Veronica) depending on what happens with Cole … and if he does Escape, it wouldn’t surprise me For Cole to do something drastic too…Miss Tess reacted positively to my statement that Cole is the type of father to save Kane no matter what his statutes is..
I mean… she may partake in it to maybe interfere (help sub Kane in some aspect)… in a sense, or she’ll probably be doin stuff with Jake… tho I do see Nadia indulges in pleasures… it’s been shown before for a reason… so until otherwise, I’d say she’s a little “crazy” in the head Hahaha
And I will say this ticket exchange to Nadia from Veronica may me feel like this is a back up plan to if the Decocks plan doesn’t work out… and the Decocks have a plan with Kane no matter what his statues is.. so it’ll be interesting to see what it is :)
Out of shinies so...

:unsure: :sneaky: (y)(y)(y)

If what you're saying about the ticket indeed being safety from the end of the world, then Veronica is even more evil than we thought, as she will make sure that only her candidate will win, and take the lead of the Remnant, and she is more than ready to make Kane die if she doesn't get her way.
I firmly believe Veronica would happily let the world burn if it aligned with what she wanted. Other than her looks, there's a reason I don't really like her as a character and bottom of the sister list.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Out of shinies so...

:unsure: :sneaky: (y)(y)(y)

I firmly believe Veronica would happily let the world burn if it aligned with what she wanted. Other than her looks, there's a reason I don't really like her as a character and bottom of the sister list.
Great! She's the biological version of HAL 9000. This is making me doubt Callista's intelligence after saying that she knows the "Ice Queen" is not an accurate moniker... no, Callista, it very much is, Veronica's justifications are cold logic, the world be damned, literally.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Great! She's the biological version of HAL 9000. This is making me doubt Callista's intelligence after saying that she knows the "Ice Queen" is not an accurate moniker... no, Callista, it very much is, Veronica's justifications are cold logic, the world be damned, literally.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love:

On this one Yu, we for a change are definitely 100% aligned (y)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes