indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SEEM I CAN'T LOAD MY OLD SAVE...I INSTALLED Sancho mod, but i think i had it in previus versaion too..so should be ok, no? why i can't load the save game? i saved whengame tell you to make a save so why the hell i can't continue from my saved progress?

Mar 7, 2024
1. are you using 0.7bFinal? (if not dl and use that...or use the hotfix from 7a to 7b).
2. End of 0.7bFinal...go past the first save now screen.
3. Keep going (2 more screens IIRC) until you get to a screen where it asks you to input a name for the save (text box at bottom of that screen). This is a data save. This is what is needed to import.
4. In 0.8...click 'start'...it will bring up what data saves are available.
SEEM I CAN'T LOAD MY OLD SAVE...I INSTALLED Sancho mod, but i think i had it in previus versaion too..so should be ok, no? why i can't load the save game? i saved whengame tell you to make a save so why the hell i can't continue from my saved progress?

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Juliette feels way too comfortable around Kane. First being alone with him when he barely knows her and he has that death juice. Allowing herself to be bent over a pit. I get that Kane seems safe but at least take some precautions
I thought about it too, but eventually came to the conclusion that Juliette thinks she's invulnerable here. Even if Kane pushed Juliette in the pit, the plant would take hours to digest her. And most likely she could be saved by getting her out of there, though that would be a very tricky operation given the likely strength of the plant. Though, somehow shocking this plant is probably possible, and then already trying to open its mouth and get Jules out of there.

By the way, it would be fun if Tess did a mini-bad ending here...Just need to do 5-10 more renders...:sneaky: Kane pushes Juliette into the pit at the end of the scene, and we watch Juliette's behavior as the tentacles stretch out and prepare to swallow her, and then swallow her.... Black screen, (bad/or good, he-he)end of game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
don't really remember now ..was o,7 ...but don't know if there was another version (final) released...so assuming i had a save game from 0,7...i need to dowload the whole 0,7 final just to make another sav, or i can fix only my save game?? uff..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
don't really remember now ..was o,7 ...but don't know if there was another version (final) released...so assuming i had a save game from 0,7...i need to dowload the whole 0,7 final just to make another sav, or i can fix only my save game?? uff..
Just look in the bottom right corner on the main screen, then it will be clear if you need this fix or if you already have 0.7b
kg.jpg
p.s. You can't fix the save yourself. This is possible only if you save your game (on the screen with the mask) in version 0.7b

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
PickerLewd, some people call him a sarlacc, and I call him a tentacle biomonster from some Asian hentai (take your pick). If your EvilDom Kane has a demon flag, you have a chance to bring Juliette to her knees right here and now and fuck her brains out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The price for that would be high - a human life. But I did it the easy way (by looking at what happens if you go all the way).. So I fucked Juliette first and then ruined her mood by not letting her dump either girl in the pit. I like it when she's pissed off but can't do anything about it. :devilish:
Disgusting creature :WutFace:, this "thing" must kill very quickly. Jules had the power of the script on her side, so she never feared for her life :WeSmart:.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
And here I thought Crow was K1-K2 Kane's number one fan :Kappa:.
To devour means to eat something that is alive, I have done it with a very small fish and it is horrible because you feel the movement when you swallow. Obviously you can't eat a human being unless Jules has a giant monster as a pet, similar to the ones Jabba the Hutt had :eek:.
For some reason I felt a disturbance the sub force…. To be exact, I like all the k1-k4 levels, tho I’ll admit k1 will most likely lead to death, so it isn’t high on my board but k2 is the slave route and k3-4 is the servant routes… and than there’s the sub romances… I’ve mentioned before that some characters will want Kane as a slave (k2) or as a servant (k3/4)… and some want him no matter what level he’s at…… Juliette can probably kill Kane (in k1) but also teased in the recent update that she has a special “servant/slave” path when In the k3/4 section… which undoubtedly get Kyle killed…(who her favorite slave atm)

Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
For some reason I felt a disturbance the sub force…. To be exact, I like all the k1-k4 levels, tho I’ll admit k1 will most likely lead to death, so it isn’t high on my board but k2 is the slave route and k3-4 is the servant routes… and than there’s the sub romances… I’ve mentioned before that some characters will want Kane as a slave (k2) or as a servant (k3/4)… and some want him no matter what level he’s at…… Juliette can probably kill Kane (in k1) but also teased in the recent update that she has a special “servant/slave” path when In the k3/4 section… which undoubtedly get Kyle killed…(who her favorite slave atm)
Yes, the path of becoming a servant (K3-K4) has many candidates, but the path of becoming a slave (K2) seems to be exclusive to Juliette/Delilah :unsure:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yes, the path of becoming a servant (K3-K4) has many candidates, but the path of becoming a slave (K2) seems to be exclusive to Juliette/Delilah :unsure:.
Pretty sure slave path exists for Olivia too, would imagine Alessa would also take another slave but guessing with her.

In what world would Callista possibly have any spicy scenes? Who with and in what possible context/scenario?

So no, it's a lick my heel and beg for forgiveness for asking dumb questions you snivelling, pathetic little worm.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Mar 11, 2023
Don't kid yourself, in the world of KG there are only those who rule and those who serve. Slave/servant - it doesn't matter, if you're not the top of the food chain - you obey. Just look at Kitty, a mighty Z1, and yet, nothing more than a pussylicker slave. The only way to survive in that world is to climb the mountain of skulls of those beneath you. Jake, Zach, Patricia, Kitty, Juliette herself - all are nothing more than stepping stones to absolute power and immortality!
1710007980556.gif

Mar 8, 2024
Tentacles are only the first level, below that the mouth opens and the victim is swallowed, falling (as I understand it) directly into the stomach of this thing....And then begins to be digested alive. Of course, this nasty digestion process is not shown in the game, but it will take some time... (depends on the concentration of hydrochloric acid in this stomach or what this thing replaces this acid with)...But theoretically Jules has a chance to get out of there alive, if help arrives quickly...
From what I understand of horrifyingly horrible tentacle monsters it checks out. The one on Ryback VII is particularly nasty lol

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Hate to be that guy....

But am I the only one that wants to find out what happened to that executive that pissed off Alessandra at the beginning of the game and her husband?

Reactions: Sharpshooter890
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes