Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mistress TessToday at 9:54 PM
A quick announcement:

1) I have put out a dom poll on Patreon -- it's always got a lot of characters, but please feel free to check it out and vote!
2) I almost have a draft of walkthrough ready, it's on pace to hopefully be out this Sunday. First draft and given how detailed/precise it is, it's usually hard to avoid a mistake or two, but it should be mostly good to go. I will do a Draft 2 if necessary to clean up minor glitches, etc. It's about 40+ pages so it's long but I tried to make it reasonably readable with color coding/spacing, etc.
3) Thank you for the Itch support! I didn't check except a few times, but it seems KG peaked at about the 30th best selling game on the site out of 54,000 games! I appreciate it so much! Other devs are telling me Itch is much smaller than Steam for sales by quite a bit, so I guess I better get to work on that version too!
4) I hope to cross 100 renders this week with the formal start on Part 2, but the walkthrough is very time consuming (just detailed writing, checking the code, formatting, color coding, which is ALL not my skillset heh) so we shall see. Once that is out of the way, I will pin everything on Patreon and then I should be pretty good to go on just rendering/writing Part 2.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
A quick announcement:

1) I have put out a dom poll on Patreon -- it's always got a lot of characters, but please feel free to check it out and vote!
2) I almost have a draft of walkthrough ready, it's on pace to hopefully be out this Sunday. First draft and given how detailed/precise it is, it's usually hard to avoid a mistake or two, but it should be mostly good to go. I will do a Draft 2 if necessary to clean up minor glitches, etc. It's about 40+ pages so it's long but I tried to make it reasonably readable with color coding/spacing, etc.
3) Thank you for the Itch support! I didn't check except a few times, but it seems KG peaked at about the 30th best selling game on the site out of 54,000 games! I appreciate it so much! Other devs are telling me Itch is much smaller than Steam for sales by quite a bit, so I guess I better get to work on that version too!
4) I hope to cross 100 renders this week with the formal start on Part 2, but the walkthrough is very time consuming (just detailed writing, checking the code, formatting, color coding, which is ALL not my skillset heh) so we shall see. Once that is out of the way, I will pin everything on Patreon and then I should be pretty good to go on just rendering/writing Part 2.
Noting this poll is for custom images, not involved for part 2… sub poll had a mix up with that point

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
A quick announcement:

Lol..forgot to open Discord today heh...thanks for posting Stan.

Reactions: Stan5851

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hmm...first bit I already knew...second, not terribly unsurprising, she still not given out a lot of details regarding Delilah on the sub path has she...
She’s keeping it close to the vest :/ only said, her character teased it in the beginning

Jan 18, 2022
Not suggested at all, spoken as fact by Veronica when she tells Olivia the birth order (conveniently leaving out Astrid). My suspicions are Dominique was born before the inception of the company. I'm putting her a good 3 or 4 years older than Veronica and Olivia (who are both 24).
I knew the birth order, just couldn't remember if it was explicitly said that Dom was born before Callista and Alexander got together. Her mom and Alexander could have been "over" before she was born and died while he was with Callista. That was where I was fuzzy so I hedged my response with a suggested instead of confirmed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I knew the birth order, just couldn't remember if it was explicitly said that Dom was born before Callista and Alexander got together. Her mom and Alexander could have been "over" before she was born and died while he was with Callista. That was where I was fuzzy so I hedged my response with a suggested instead of confirmed.
Unfortunately we have no idea when any of the relations started. All we can ascertain 100% for sure, Alexander was fooling around with both Yvette and Elena 'while with' Callista (the discovery is the beginning of the end for them). Anything else, when..for how long...is a mystery at this point, especially considering they were all friends before starting the company.

All that is said by Veronica regarding Dominique's parentage is that she didn't think Callista and Alexander were together during Dominique's timeline. This is one basis for my reasoning as to Dominique's possible age and that she was born before the company started. If Dominique's mother was still around (if recall, stated she died when Dom was young), then why was she also not a company founder?

New here Love the game quick question. I'm doing different Playthroughs for each level how can I stay on K5 without getting promoted?
First of all welcome to our crazy place here full of theories, facts and arguments :) Glad to have you with us.

You just need to game a little:

If Kane has zpts 8 points or higher:
Chanel recommends Kane be given a K5 rank (no matter current rank)

Then:

Similar process for your 2nd evaluation at the end of Ep6, though DomThrone points are the import ones, so keep your work placement scores low as doing well in your work placements (getting high scores) determines your ThronePoints which ultimately affect your rank in this evaluation.

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021

So then answer this: what does Grymm give Callista? Not theory, actual substance: how is she used by Callista? What part of Callista's plan is advanced, or more specifically: what is the result from the information and direction she gives Grymm?

While Callista refuses to use video communication, evidence suggests that Grymm does know who her benefactor is. She knows that Queen is very familiar with her, her character, her father, that she knew him well years ago, knows history of the Karlsson empire, and current interior workings of the Board, but is not on the Board, knows that Elena is Olivia's mother, and knows when Elena found out despite it's secret, she knows the siblings, knows who #7 is and how they'll vote, and she knows the whole Gambit plan. Considering Grymm mentions Elena in the third person, and that she will support Olivia, which Queen is showing she's supporting Alessandra, means Grymm knows Queen is not Elena. Now this certainly sounds like a point to support her not knowing Queen's identity, but she doesn't know Callista, and therefore if she even likes Olivia. With an absent mother, the only concept Grymm has of a parent is Alexander, and she knows what he did/try to do to Astrid, so if he abandoned his own blood, why should Callista, in Grymm's mind, support a non-daughter?

Mar 7, 2024
New here Love the game quick question. I'm doing different Playthroughs for each level how can I stay on K5 without getting promoted?
Welcome Dreadlord! Don't forget your proper place and be sure to get my heels nice and clean. They a little messy from walking all over Jakey earlier. Oh, have you also met my friend Eloise? She is soooo lovely! You'll love her, she just the absolute best! I#ll make you an appointment to go and see her!

Mar 8, 2024
I am very glad to be here I am a noob to this site and navigating it is slightly more confusing than operating the Dread Cruiser but I'll get to hang of this eventually

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I am very glad to be here I am a noob to this site and navigating it is slightly more confusing than operating the Dread Cruiser but I'll get to hang of this eventually
Is all good, any questions feel free to ask.

2 important things I'd advise to learn though are the edit and quote buttons. No time limit on editing your post ( so need to ever post again because you forgot something etc) and if you click the quote button/link on say, 10 different posts...then when you 'insert' them to your post...you can delete them, rearrange them etc and put them all into your post all at the same time. Very useful.

Mar 8, 2024
Is all good, any questions feel free to ask.

2 important things I'd advise to learn though are the edit and quote buttons. No time limit on editing your post ( so need to ever post again because you forgot something etc) and if you click the quote button/link on say, 10 different posts...then when you 'insert' them to your post...you can delete them, rearrange them etc and put them all into your post all at the same time. Very useful.
Thank you looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Jan 18, 2022
So then answer this: what does Grymm give Callista? Not theory, actual substance: how is she used by Callista? What part of Callista's plan is advanced, or more specifically: what is the result from the information and direction she gives Grymm?

While Callista refuses to use video communication, evidence suggests that Grymm does know who her benefactor is. She knows that Queen is very familiar with her, her character, her father, that she knew him well years ago, knows history of the Karlsson empire, and current interior workings of the Board, but is not on the Board, knows that Elena is Olivia's mother, and knows when Elena found out despite it's secret, she knows the siblings, knows who #7 is and how they'll vote, and she knows the whole Gambit plan. Considering Grymm mentions Elena in the third person, and that she will support Olivia, which Queen is showing she's supporting Alessandra, means Grymm knows Queen is not Elena. Now this certainly sounds like a point to support her not knowing Queen's identity, but she doesn't know Callista, and therefore if she even likes Olivia. With an absent mother, the only concept Grymm has of a parent is Alexander, and she knows what he did/try to do to Astrid, so if he abandoned his own blood, why should Callista, in Grymm's mind, support a non-daughter?
Grym gives Callista what any Karlsson sister can...a chance for Kane to live. Callista tells Grym that Kane is the key, which ensures that he's not simply killed right away but given a chance. Then, depending on how we, the players, choose to have him act, Kane may or may not be "worthy" of keeping alive but they still need his sperm. That's the "actual substance" but you can argue in theory that Callista could have approached any sister. Apart from that, we DON'T know Callista's plans since we're NOT Tess...so I'm going to call this conversation over until Tess reveals more in coming updates.

My memory may be hazy but in the temple scene, was it stated the Gambit Queen refuses video communication? I recall she refused to meet in person, and it was just her basically on speaker phone with Grym Guddina in the temple. I don't recall mention of video communication. Grym doesn't seem to know the whole Gambit plan but she does knows more than Jules. We don't know if she knows more than Veronica. Nothing Grym has said suggests she knows the whole Gambit plan to my recollection. The only thing we know that Grym knows about the Gambit Queen is that she is a third party outside of the board. None of what you said is evidence Grym knows who her benefactor is, just who she can eliminate from the list of possibilities. And you said yourself that she doesn't know Calllista...which would suggest that Callista isn't even on Grym's Gambit Queen suspect list...

From what we've been shown by Tess, the only people who know that Callista is alive in the Karlsson group are V, Astrid, Elena, and Kiyomi. Some may like to assume Olivia knew since she was there to witness the "helicopter accident" and she's a good actress. Delilah might not even know considering how Cynthia treats her but I digress. There's no real mention of Alessa's mother but that doesn't mean she was absent. We literally just weren't told anything about their relationship, or lack thereof, to know either way. My point is, again, we haven't been shown anything yet to suggest Grym knows exactly who the Gambit Queen is so she wouldn't be wondering why Callista would support a "non-daughter." She's possibly wondering why this mysterious Gambit Queen is supporting her, but Tess hasn't revealed in game much else to know what and how much Grym Gudinna actually knows or thinks.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I recall she refused to meet in person, and it was just her basically on speaker phone with Grym Guddina in the temple. I don't recall mention of video communication
Correct, it's never mentioned.

We don't know if she knows more than Veronica
She doesn't...as Veronica controls the Gambit, anyone else knows what Veronica tells them. The only way Alessa may know more than Veronica (and by extension Callista) is if she is Deathbed Daughter. But that still..remains to be confirmed.

the only people who know that Callista is alive in the Karlsson group are V, Astrid, Elena, and Kiyomi. Some may like to assume Olivia knew
Correct.

Delilah might not even know considering how Cynthia treats her but I digress
Extremely unlikely, but then it's very likely Delilah isn't a DeKock anyway. So if Cynthia doesn't know, no other DeKock does.

There's no real mention of Alessa's mother but that doesn't mean she was absent. We literally just weren't told anything about their relationship, or lack thereof, to know either way
No there isn't. Correct again heh.

This is the issue, Yu makes arbitary statements as facts. Absent mother syndrome? WTF? So because 'we' haven't seen her in the 8 days we have been there, and there is no mention of her at all..that makes her suddenly absent through Alessandra's childhood? *shakes head*...

Good post Jax.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Grym gives Callista what any Karlsson sister can...a chance for Kane to live. Callista tells Grym that Kane is the key, which ensures that he's not simply killed right away but given a chance. Then, depending on how we, the players, choose to have him act, Kane may or may not be "worthy" of keeping alive but they still need his sperm. That's the "actual substance" but you can argue in theory that Callista could have approached any sister. Apart from that, we DON'T know Callista's plans since we're NOT Tess...so I'm going to call this conversation over until Tess reveals more in coming updates.

My memory may be hazy but in the temple scene, was it stated the Gambit Queen refuses video communication? I recall she refused to meet in person, and it was just her basically on speaker phone with Grym Guddina in the temple. I don't recall mention of video communication. Grym doesn't seem to know the whole Gambit plan but she does knows more than Jules. We don't know if she knows more than Veronica. Nothing Grym has said suggests she knows the whole Gambit plan to my recollection. The only thing we know that Grym knows about the Gambit Queen is that she is a third party outside of the board. None of what you said is evidence Grym knows who her benefactor is, just who she can eliminate from the list of possibilities. And you said yourself that she doesn't know Calllista...which would suggest that Callista isn't even on Grym's Gambit Queen suspect list...

From what we've been shown by Tess, the only people who know that Callista is alive in the Karlsson group are V, Astrid, Elena, and Kiyomi. Some may like to assume Olivia knew since she was there to witness the "helicopter accident" and she's a good actress. Delilah might not even know considering how Cynthia treats her but I digress. There's no real mention of Alessa's mother but that doesn't mean she was absent. We literally just weren't told anything about their relationship, or lack thereof, to know either way. My point is, again, we haven't been shown anything yet to suggest Grym knows exactly who the Gambit Queen is so she wouldn't be wondering why Callista would support a "non-daughter." She's possibly wondering why this mysterious Gambit Queen is supporting her, but Tess hasn't revealed in game much else to know what and how much Grym Gudinna actually knows or thinks.
At the temple:
G: And of course you're not here in person. More speaker fun.

Meaning this is the typical way they've been communicating. My point being she hasn't seen Callista.

Remember at the pool, Alessandra briefs Kane on what the proverbial "gold medal" he potentially can win in the rehab program, and also slips that if he succeeds he will be worthy of having [at least one of] Alexander's daughter(s), (she uses "daughters" but this probably means "pick of the litter" rather than all of them.) She may not know about the Alexander Jr. objective, but she definitely knows a winning Kane will "join" the sisters. Plus the phone conversation on Day 1 between Dominique and Juliette shows that the whole Board knows that Kane is important, and they all want to know what he's like, so Alessandra would already know not to kill him.

Q: [at the next Board meeting] You will learn what your father truly wanted from the person that will inherit his entire empire...for that, you must turn Master on your direction...you will see that he is the final key.

This sounds like Alexander Jr. was supposed to be revealed at the next Board meeting (where Olivia meets them all, but before she arrived), however Veronica doesn't reveal that part until day after, instructing to keep it from D/J/A/O, and then Callista asks he why she revealed it so early, so something's not adding up. Again Callista tells her to draw Kane to him, with the reason being that he is the FINAL key to inheriting Alexander's empire (aka the Gambit Winner). If Callista didn't think Grymm wants the crown, she wouldn't waste time telling her how to get something she doesn't care about. If she wants Grymm to win, then she put her on the fast track to victory. If she wants to ensure that Grymm doesn't win, either a) she wouldn't say anything, or b) give her bad intel.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
When I read Tess's comment about the possible "auctions" on the previous page, I thought that when episode 8 is finished, we should theorise about the 15 possible endings :WeSmart:.
In my case, I never thought about the possible auctions and I already had more than 15 endings in mind.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes