SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I bet 100 bucks, that at the end, nobody will be fully satisfied and everyone will be disappointed with something except sub players. All this mess wouldn't be untangled completely.
My humble reaction to this possibility after ending Ep 8 part 1 as a Provisional K1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(that's probably Juliette, though the girl seems a bit too kind to actually be her)

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
I believe there's a file "Karlssons.gambit.s1" located in the "persistent" folder in the renpy backup folder, but if you delete that it's possible you'll delete all of the carry over saves...
Thanks for the info.

I looked at the file and it was as you suggested. Contains all the Final Saves(Carry through's) for Slots 1 to 8.

I'm kind of hoping the Dev will maybe comment here about the possibility of overwrites if all 8 Slots are full. Or even the possibility of deleting some slots either when completely full or individually when the save occurs by asking for which Slot # to save to.

My first 4 Slot Saves are at K7 levels. Not good. :-(

Thanks again.

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
Callista's motivations would have to be something more than just keeping Kane alive, as that could have been achieved in any number of ways such as going on the run, hiding out in the wastes, staging his death etc. It's lucky that Kane, Seth and Olivia are all even alive at the start of the game considering the world they live in.

Reactions: rai1230

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Callista's motivations would have to be something more than just keeping Kane alive, as that could have been achieved in any number of ways such as going on the run, hiding out in the wastes, staging his death etc. It's lucky that Kane, Seth and Olivia are all even alive at the start of the game considering the world they live in.
Well yeah, it's clear that she wants them to get positions of power within the KG, she educated them well enough so that they'd have a chance. I think the idea was for her to raise them better than Alexander would have (as in so they didn't end up like the other sisters), but she probably always intended for all of them to reclaim their heritage and do good from within the KG.

Mar 11, 2023
I'm kind of hoping the Dev will maybe comment here about the possibility of overwrites if all 8 Slots are full. Or even the possibility of deleting some slots either when completely full or individually when the save occurs by asking for which Slot # to save to.
Once you have 8 save slots filled, you can overwrite the one you want with a new save. You can't delete them, only overwrite.

Reactions: sgenter

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
Well yeah, it's clear that she wants them to get positions of power within the KG, she educated them well enough so that they'd have a chance. I think the idea was for her to raise them better than Alexander would have (as in so they didn't end up like the other sisters), but she probably always intended for all of them to reclaim their heritage and do good from within the KG.
Maybe the problem is that I don't have a gambler's mindset. Callista betting on Veronica not dissecting Kane the first chance she gets or that anyone else from the board didn't just deciding to have him killed is a very risky move. It's like betting everything on a staged match and hoping that everyone goes along with it.

So I assume there is something that is worth risking the lives of what are presumably her children. Almost everyone in the Karlsson Group is a mass murdering psychopath. I get that V once threatened Alexander with the destruction or deactivation of the shock collars/chips, but people and their motivations change and it's not as if V has to protect Astrid from their father anymore.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You think Tess who calls herself Grymm Gudina and whose in game character is similar to a certain goddess has Olivia as her self-insert? At this point, I don't know what to tell you.
Huh? Olivia has been there since ep.1, and it's Tess' first game, so how could she have patrons begging her for years before she released ep.1? It makes no sense.
Now her (Olivia) being a Mary Sue is a separate issue, one that was discussed before iirc, and I hope we will see the consequences of her being too weak/indecisive/cruel/uncompromising soon.
You had four sisters to pick from and you picked the one sister that Grymm absolutely couldn't be :rolleyes:
Unless you know something that Tess herself doesn't about her game, they are two different ninjas.
You have to ask at this point, what exactly are they fucking smoking because honestly...*shrugs* I just give up with them at this point.

It's suggested that Dominique was conceived, if not also born, before Alexander and Callista started their relationship. She was definitely born before their relationship ended. Veronica and the rest of the sisters were born after Alexander cheated on Callista. His last bit of humanity died after Callista caught him cheating and ended things with him.
Not suggested at all, spoken as fact by Veronica when she tells Olivia the birth order (conveniently leaving out Astrid). My suspicions are Dominique was born before the inception of the company. I'm putting her a good 3 or 4 years older than Veronica and Olivia (who are both 24).

Thanks for the info.

I looked at the file and it was as you suggested. Contains all the Final Saves(Carry through's) for Slots 1 to 8.

My first 4 Slot Saves are at K7 levels. Not good. :-(

Thanks again.
When all 8 are full yes you can overwrite them. However it only reads slots 1-8 in your Ep7 saves. So if you have more than 8 saves you wish to import, you will have to move the first 8 somewhere else (say in slots 20-27 for example or move the actual saves out of the folder completely so you don't lose them) and then save the re-save the rest back into the 1-8 slots.

Callista betting on Veronica not dissecting Kane the first chance she gets or that anyone else from the board didn't just deciding to have him killed is a very risky move
Because they need Kane alive maybe? It's literally part of the Gambit...call it Alexander's will if you like. Either the company is destroyed (and all within)...or he gets a grandson from Kane and whichever daughter.

Not a risky move at all if you were paying attention!

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Can't you guys bet on your theories and leave it at that? Like I've said that non sub players will be disappointed in the end, your theories might not even take that long to be proved wrong or right, You are annoying as hell atm.

Do you even remember the colour of grass?

Mar 7, 2024
Mr. Chatty

For someone with over a third of his posts in this thread alone (and the timeframe in which they were posted), your comment is hilariously hypocritical, even more so when you don't appear to actually like it, just prefer to try and get under people's skin. Do you even remember what grass is, let alone the color of it sweetheart?

Go away you pathetic little boy.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
A self-insert isn't a one to one transfer, it's when a writer puts certain aspects of themselves into a character.
Also, you think that the party girl who is used by the Karlssons in most social situations has no friends?
Can anyone have real friends in this mad postapocalyptic world? :LOL:
Alessandra can be friendly and fun... if she wants to. But friends? No way. Celeste is a fuck buddy, not a friend.

Nov 7, 2020
Mr. Chatty

For someone with over a third of his posts in this thread alone (and the timeframe in which they were posted), your comment is hilariously hypocritical, even more so when you don't appear to actually like it, just prefer to try and get under people's skin. Do you even remember what grass is, let alone the color of it sweetheart?

Go away you pathetic little boy.

You tell 'em petal

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
Mar 7, 2024
p. 7: After this release, Tess finally begins considering to heed to this request, and opens the question up to her patrons, who give a resounding affirmation that they want to see Tess actually in the game.
Tess' character is in Ep7, you must have missed it. Thinking that SubKane is a default cannon, well, you obviously have just not been paying attention, much like with nearly everything in the story...like Kiyomi's romance...like the Ark or like Tess' (self-inserted) character is already in the story before Ep8.

Tess has recently commented about dealing with mal-adjusted individuals, and Alessandra is textbook "mal-adjusted", even more than Juliette. (Juliette suffers from "broken paternal love programming". Needing to be loved by her father, she does whatever is necessary to earn that love, and when he responds, she doubles-down on whatever stimuli created that response. I've seen this broken paternal "love" psychologically ruin some relatives, which, without going into the sick sick details, affected all their relationships with men (both blood relatives and otherwise), to the point where they needed counseling to "reprogram" their brains to a correct and healthy concept of masculine love. Juliette needs similar retraining.) While Juliette can be retrained, Alessandra cannot, she even states that she is not willing to change. I also find it hard to believe that a woman who has two successful businesses with numerous employees, and valuable clients/contracts, and a long-time "partner in crime" in Anais, sees herself most in a deranged woman with zero friends (she just uses Celeste as long as she can boss her), wants her family to die, and whose entire purpose in life is to inflict psychological torment on everyone around her whom she can.
What, are you actually on about? In fact you know what, no need to answer that, just more unrelated nonsense.

How am I the one who's supposed to be struggling with English? THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID! Let me restate what I originally said by drawing out an over-detailed timeline:
When the majority of the thread has no clue what you are on about, what you are saying (because it's mostly gibberish and factually incorrect), then like with many things in life, perhaps the problem is not with the majority?

Just a thought.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Alessandra can be friendly and fun... if she wants to. But friends? No way. Celeste is a fuck buddy, not a friend.
Fair enough. I've always seen alessandra as this story's version of a valley girl. Esp when she was laughing at Olivia for being poor :ROFLMAO: . But yea you're right, friends isn't really a thing in this world

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Fair enough. I've always seen alessandra as this story's version of a valley girl. Esp when she was laughing at Olivia for being poor :ROFLMAO: . But yea you're right, friends isn't really a thing in this world
I think if you're not part of the elite then yes. If elite, the likes of the Karlsson's, von Reinach's, Richelieu's etc...then I would say 'friend(ly)' is perhaps more accurate, tied in a with a heavy dose of alliance and certain expectations.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes