Mar 7, 2024
Dark Quean Olivia Happy International Women's Day, btw! You have my permission to peg Jake as much as you want today!
Hehe thank you!

I'm going to be celebrating with Alessandra while we take turns pulling Zach's fingernails, all the while Channel inserts some rather spiky objects in dark places! Going to be wonderful fun! I'm getting giddy just thinking about it, now where's that blonde slut gone with the big breasts?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
No reason not too...but the reason they don't is explained.
If you're talking about "if you perform well as Warden" again, she cannot fail. She hasn't encountered a single obstacle, she's been granted every power as soon as it's mentioned, and nobody can say anything against her, instead they've all been singing her praises about "What a wonderful Warden she is!"

What is her failure condition? Prisoner death? That's desired in the Gameshow. Prisoner escape? Impossible, and it's apparently never happened. Everyone fail the program? Apparently another desired outcome. Kane rising to the top? Clearly another desired option. If the Warden trial was to see how ruthless she is, which she has already proven regardless of player choice, along with the option to stand by or betray her brothers (but that's an Olivia test, not a Warden one). As someone pointed out: "All the femdom are just mire of the same pussy licking," so is the Gameshow just going to show more of the same mercy/ruthlessness that she's already demonstrated, there is no new information to glean, so what are they waiting for? With the prisoners likely to die or have their fate sealed at the Gameshow's end (including Kane per Tess), she has just one day left as Warden.

Reactions: Hazardgaming

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Apologies Sevy...just remembered you asked this.

I'm afraid I don't know the source no, so no help I'm afraid but didn't want you to think you had been forgotten or ignored. Hopefully someone around may, you could always try asking in the Discord for the VN though, there's no requirements to join.
Oh, not a big deal. Things run fast in this thread hahaha

But thank you! I'll take a look on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If you're talking about "if you perform well as Warden" again, she cannot fail. She hasn't encountered a single obstacle, she's been granted every power as soon as it's mentioned, and nobody can say anything against her, instead they've all been singing her praises about "What a wonderful Warden she is!"
Yes, she has to prove herself, much like all of her sisters had to. None of them were given a free ride to the top.

You may not like that, but you do have to accept that is their terms of having a seat on the board. What exactly proving herself actually means is largely moot, it's never disclosed so it really could be anything and certainly not something worth angonising over as it really doesn't matter.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Again, just wild theories from myself based on Veronica and Astrids conversation. You don't say 'She's never going to be like her mother and sister' if she was some unremarkable woman...given we know how remarkable Kiyomi is. So just floating ideas around based on the jaxofalltradez's comment that the second masked servant was Yin Yue...it wasn't something to be taken overly serious...
Accepted. But, nevertheless, the idea that Kitty is Alexander's "bastard" does not leave me until now..

• Thinking Face

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think they fit her perfectly. They are cold, grey and dead, there's no spark of life in them. There's a void in Juliette that can't be filled, a hunger that can't be satiated no matter how many people she kills. And I fucking love it about her.
We definitely have different tastes. My KaneDom will try to destroy her at the first opportunity. As I've written before, the only chance of life for that sexy ass is to agree to be Kane's willing slave. If not, welcome overboard for shark food.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
With the Elena stepping down being a future plan and not a done deal, it does make me wonder about the conditions of her actually leaving. While Olivia's victory in the Gambit is still open ended, there's no scenario where she doesn't get a seat on the Board. With her parentage now public amongst KG and DS executives, there is no reason to not make her a Board Member at the Welcome Party, so why don't they? If they need a Board vote, they would have done it before they offered, and they have offered, which she has accepted (you don't offer someone a job, they accept, and then vote if you're going to hire them) so there's no need to wait.

I have wondered if Elena's "step down" is the punishment Yvette warned her about on the pier, which Elena of course did not heed, and since she's being fired anyways, might as well cheat a second time and tell Olivia who her mother is. It is the classic corporate spin: no executive is ever fired, they merely "retire" or "step down to spend more time with their family". Either that or Elena, as representative of Team Olivia, has been free to cheat without retribution.
Nah, I reckon any punishment would be a lot more severe than forcing her to step down from the board... if anything it would be more of a punishment if Olivia was barred from becoming a board member.

And yes, Olivia's being tested too, in a less nefarious way than Kane, but it's very likely that her every move is also being observed and evaluated, like with Kane. It's very unlikely that she'll fail, because she's been established as being very smart and competent, plus her variables have to do with her morality (whether she's good or evil) and with her sub/dom inclination, but none of those variables have anything to do with whether she's capable of running the company or not, unlike Kane, who can be an absolute failure.

But still, for story purposes, she also has to be part of the gambit and be tested as well before she can ascend to power, even tho in the end she'll probably pass no matter what choices we make (unless she gets killed at some point of course).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Accepted. But, nevertheless, the idea that Kitty is Alexander's "bastard" does not leave me until now..
Yeah you have me thinking now too Stan, like I said that wasn't in my original thoughts at all....but hmmm...still not sure why Yin Yue would ever deal with Alexander given she would know what he was like from Callista but..I guess who knows?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
(unless she gets killed at some point of course).
Yeah, outside of targeted player self-sabotage (a la everyone dies in Mass Effect 2), that's not going to happen. Tess has stated this game is a femdom fantasy fulfillment for her, and Olivia is effectively a self-insert... which is probably why her "trial" has been an absolute joke.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately, non of that brings us any closer to figuring out or guessing who Cynthia's second masked servant is though does it lol.

Yeah, outside of targeted player self-sabotage (a la everyone dies in Mass Effect 2), that's not going to happen.
Yes...it is.

Tess has stated, only 3 characters have survival plot armour. Everyone....everyone else can die. The only confirmed 100% plot armour character is Astrid. The other two are unknown at this point.

Given some of the world State Endings, it is a distinct possibility that Olivia may die. And Olivia is not a self insert, she already does that with her own character.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Anyway, the only thing left was to ask Tess if Alexander Karlsson had a relationship with an Asian girl whose last name was "Kuromiya", heh..

• Haha

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Yes...it is.

Tess has stated, only 3 characters have survival plot armour. Everyone....everyone else can die. The only confirmed 100% plot armour character is Astrid. The other two are unknown at this point.

Given some of the world State Endings, it is a distinct possibility that Olivia may die. And Olivia is not a self insert, she already does that with her own character.
I swear, people must be allergic to actually reading what I write. I said that it's like Mass Effect 2: to say that Astrid and two others are the only ones guaranteed to survive is like saying Joker is the only one guaranteed to survive in ME2. Just like everyone including Shepard CAN die in ME2, so can everyone including Olivia die in this game. Do many players just naturally/blindly get the "worst ending", and call it their Canon playthrough? No. Is it easy to kill off Shepard? No, you basically have to intentionally make the correct series of choices to make it happen, likewise with Olivia. Kane also needs specific choices to kill, but it's a lot easier to accomplish, yet "blind players" will statistically stay in the middle: neither best nor worst endings, unless as a sheer probable outlier. Tess did not have any plans to put herself in the game (dev messages never count), she finally caved to the patrons who've been begging her for years to do so, thus Olivia was the original self-insert.

Reactions: Mr. Chatty
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah, outside of targeted player self-sabotage (a la everyone dies in Mass Effect 2), that's not going to happen. Tess has stated this game is a femdom fantasy fulfillment for her, and Olivia is effectively a self-insert... which is probably why her "trial" has been an absolute joke.
I swear, people must be allergic to actually reading what I write. I said that it's like Mass Effect 2: to say that Astrid and two others are the only ones guaranteed to survive is like saying Joker is the only one guaranteed to survive in ME2.
As a long time lurker here and new contributor, I think from my own perspective, I'm not entirely sure you even know and understand yourself what you write. You said, outside of player sabotage, that is not going to happen. Well, yes, it is. You think Tess is going to give us the option to self-sabotage almost 50 different characters with numerous decisions and choices? Little different to ME2 that only had a handful (and for the record, it's impossible in ME2 to kill everyone but Shep). Let me remind you of something:

And

There is literally going to be an Island 4 Ark ending. If you think everyone is leaving the Joy Facility, I'm really not sure what to say to you.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I swear, people must be allergic to actually reading what I write. I said that it's like Mass Effect 2: to say that Astrid and two others are the only ones guaranteed to survive is like saying Joker is the only one guaranteed to survive in ME2. Just like everyone including Shepard CAN die in ME2, so can everyone including Olivia die in this game. Do many players just naturally/blindly get the "worst ending", and call it their Canon playthrough? No. Is it easy to kill off Shepard? No, you basically have to intentionally make the correct series of choices to make it happen, likewise with Olivia. Kane also needs specific choices to kill, but it's a lot easier to accomplish, yet "blind players" will statistically stay in the middle: neither best nor worst endings, unless as a sheer probable outlier. Tess did not have any plans to put herself in the game (dev messages never count), she finally caved to the patrons who've been begging her for years to do so, thus Olivia was the original self-insert.
You are right but as you said these are blind fans, they can't take anything against their mistress, no matter how true it is.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes