Mar 11, 2023
As for her genius as a hacker...well, personally, I wouldn't call someone who hacked the control system of one of the labs so crookedly that a poisonous gas leak nearly killed Nurse Maria a genius. I'd call her a talented self-taught hacker, but nothing more.
I would agree, but the characters in the game say as much. I think it's in the Junko/Otto scene in the refrigirator (extract 2nd best hacker in the world, meaning Nadia is the best), or maybe Veronica mentioned it. I don't remember, but I'm certain I read it somewhere.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:...I love how we keep coming up with new names for folk.
more accurately Nadia stumbled onto Cole's prison
No, she didn't. She was actively searching. Stumbled upon Island 4, yes.
Regardless, this is a very unnatural way to communicate in the English language
Look. I actually am English (not American)...no, it isn't. Tess' grammar makes perfect contextual sense for the meaning.

Callista's not really wondering around, she's literally going to blind spots and operating from the shadows hence the cave bridge and Veronica's labs, places people don't pay attention to.
She still has to actually get out of the facility and get to these places though. Remember, we know there are cameras everywhere. As you mentioned earlier (I think was yourself), maybe Nadia or even Veronica are helping to facilitate this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I just explained that his body movements are on KG records, now only Kiyomi, and probably Veronica, would notice the subtle discrepancies... which is exactly what Kiyomi says.

Cynthia did have her and Delilah trying to find out about "ST"/Island 4, more accurately Nadia stumbled onto Cole's prison, whether Cynthia suspected that Cole was at Island 4 or not is uncertain, and moot at this point.

Okay IF your guys' interpretation that Kiyomi is talking about Red Mask is correct then here are some facts that have to be true:
1) With the mask, hood, cloak, and Callista keeping her arms to her side, not only are her physical features hidden, but so are her movements. Therefore the only movement Kiyomi could have observed is Callista's walk.
2) Kiyomi was able to identify Red Mask by this walk along, therefore she has either previously met Red Mask/Callista or has studied her in detail.
3) Callista did not walk to the cove to meet Veronica, nor walk out of it, she rode on a boat, and committed minimal movements, barely moving her hands (she repeats this minimalist movement with only a single hand raise in her second Veronica meeting). Therefore, Kiyomi could not have observed her walk at this location, and thus had to have seen Callista walk at a different/earlier time.
4) Kiyomi is aware of what "it" is when Otto asks her "is it over before it even begins..."

This just gives even more evidence that Kiyomi is working with/for Callista, knowing who she is, knowing that she's hiding, knowing what her and DS's mission/plan/objective is, and assisting them in that endeavor (volunteers information about the siblings).

Regardless, this is a very unnatural way to communicate in the English language, and Kiyomi has no reason not to be direct as she wants Otto to understand her clear meaning. Likewise, Tess has no reason to be obscure here either, she baited fans to question who the masked servants are the moment she made masked servants, so it's not like we wouldn't already be trying to figure out who they are. Here is natural delivery would have went down:
K: "...but I'm a little disappointed in [Callista or your colleague/associate/teammate]" This directly identifies the wrongdoer, and not erroneously accuse Otto or the entire group when they are not at fault. As long as Kiyomi doesn't say Callista's name, and in a natural way, Callista's confirmation remains shrouded.
K: "No one else will likely notice it, but I did. She made a mistake." Again, Otto is not falsely incriminated in the mistake, the failure is correctly attributed to the culprit. Since Otto's party has 5 females and 2 males, saying "she" still allows Kiyomi/Tess to remain aloof to the player, while remaining exact to Otto (who clearly understands who Kiyomi is talking about). Both of the masked servants are clearly female, so all that this may confirm is that Kiyomi is talking about one of them, which Sharpshooter claims to have suspected from the beginning, so again, Kiyomi/Tess doesn't reveal anything extra.
K: "Yes. It's not enough to hide one's appearance." This and the following line about movements can stay, as it still doesn't narrow down from the 5 females. Yes, the two masked servants are the greatest culprits, but Kiyomi's words also apply to any imposter or spy-masquerading-as-a-slave. This is exactly the type of thing that happens in corporate espionage stories, which is what this game is, and what most of the characters are doing, both within and without KG.
Mate, you've already been proven wrong. Moreover, you know it yourself, but your stubbornness prevents you from recognizing the obvious. You're willing to create a bunch of ridiculous fantasies in your head, draw non-existent connections and relationships, invent non-existent details, and then dump it all on us just so you don't have to admit you were wrong.

But such demagoguery is an absolutely losing strategy for discussion, and it only leads to the fact that interlocutors will trust your reasoning less and less after each of your posts. I don't know about others, but personally, I am one small step away from stopping seeing your posts in this thread.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890
Mar 11, 2023
Who do you think she's looking at? I'll give you a hint. That's the moment she realised who the red mask is.
1709838943062.png
There, I rest my case. Let's move on to something actually substantial, like who gives the best blowjob out of all the girls? My money is on Alessa, her eyes expression really does it for me.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who do you think she's looking at? I'll give you a hint. That's the moment she realised who the red mask is.
View attachment 3419990
There, I rest my case. Let's move on to something actually substantial, like who gives the best blowjob out of all the girls? My money is on Alessa, her eyes expression really does it for me.
1. So do we have any current (fantastically wild or otherwise) theories on who the second masked servant is???
2. Amy of course...fool...she already proven it!

3. But no, seriously, Jules ;)

So I think Kiyomi will be with her till the end no matter what happens and will die for her if need be.
Which would also tie in with her romance being on the specific world state B

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaxofalltrades
Jan 18, 2022
1. So do we have any current (fantastically wild or otherwise) theories on who the second masked servant is???
2. Amy of course...fool...she already proven it!

3. But no, seriously, Jules ;)
I'd go with one of Alexander's sisters or Ying Yue but it was probably Delilah...
NO wait...what was Olivia's acting/music teacher's name again? It was definitely her! ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'd go with one of Alexander's sisters or Ying Yue but it was probably Delilah...
NO wait...what was Olivia's acting/music teacher's name again? It was definitely her! ;)
Well...

1. Delilah already at the facility....so....Ying Yue..now, wouldn't that be interesting, especially if she is Kiyomi and Kitty's mother...remember Veronica's comment to Astrid. Their mom was no random....she was important/special herself imo.

2. Son, I iz dizzapoint! You know there is a full character list available right? You should know this shizz! Mrs. Powell! Could be...could be...could also be Hong Kong Phooey at this point in time...but keep an open mind I guess....

Hmmm....

Misssess Powellll...the number one super spy
Misssess Powellll..... quicker than the human eye
Oh, she's got style, a groovy smile, a bod that just won't stop ...

Nahhhhh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DoverUK25

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 3419990
Bravo, Sherlock! Case is solved.;) As for the blowjob, I totally agree - the look in Alessa's bottomless elf eyes is simply mesmerizing. For me, it's the best blowjob in the game.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Regarding second masked servant, it's she who handles the bracelet to Nadia. Maybe that's irrelevant, but who knows...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Bravo, Sherlock! Case is solved.;) As for the blowjob, I totally agree - the look in Alessa's bottomless elf eyes is simply mesmerizing. For me, it's the best blowjob in the game.:love:
Pfff...

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
I found another possible hint about 7th member personality. Episode 2, dialog between Dominique and Kwame:
D:... The Board initially wanted to use our militia to publicly execute you and your entire family for your crime. It took everyounce of my power to convince Elena, Alessandra, and Juliette to vote with me for alternative plan.
If Dom speaks truth (only possible reason to lie - to encourage Kwame to act aganist Veronica), then we can do some conclusions about personality of 7th member. He or she on one side with Yvette and Veronica by the question of rebels punishment, proposed solution is very cruel but effective (business is above entertainment) and (possible) he is aganist the revolution basically (theory of Kwame as a possible Otto's agent). Let's look the possible candidates.
- Astrid - possible, but in this case she is more cruel and hypocritical, than shown in 8th episode;
- Cole - excluded;
- possible mother of Alessandra or/end Juliette - unlikely (she's aganist daughter);
- Alexander's relatives (one of Klara/Karin pair) - possible, but they missed many years ago;
- not a mistress or daughter of Alexander - possible, but his/her goals is unknown.

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Why stop at just Cynthia?

May as well just invite Phoebe and Charlotte to join at that point and have at it!

I worry about you sometimes PL....
As always, I have to admit that I don't remember who Charlotte was in this universe at all :LOL:. The only one I remember is Charlotte Lloyd.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I found another possible hint about 7th member personality. Episode 2, dialog between Dominique and Kwame:
D:... The Board initially wanted to use our militia to publicly execute you and your entire family for your crime. It took everyounce of my power to convince Elena, Alessandra, and Juliette to vote with me for alternative plan.
If Dom speaks truth (only possible reason to lie - to encourage Kwame to act aganist Veronica), then we can do some conclusions about personality of 7th member. He or she on one side with Yvette and Veronica by the question of rebels punishment, proposed solution is very cruel but effective (business is above entertainment) and (possible) he is aganist the revolution basically (theory of Kwame as a possible Otto's agent). Let's look the possible candidates.
- Astrid - possible, but in this case she is more cruel and hypocritical, than shown in 8th episode;
- Cole - excluded;
- possible mother of Alessandra or/end Juliette - unlikely (she's aganist daughter);
- Alexander's relatives (one of Klara/Karin pair) - possible, but they missed many years ago;
- not a mistress or daughter of Alexander - possible, but his/her goals is unknown.
You know, that's actually an excellent observation, one I missed. Great job and contribution, one of the best posts this week!

Also, as you say, if she is being truthful there (and I see no reason why she wouldn't be...she a fairly straight arrow when dealing with folk)...means that the 7th member was around on or shortly before GD02.

Astrid no. She was in Cryo, good thinking again on Alessa/Jule's mother, unlikely to vote against. Hmmm....*puts thinking cap on*

As always, I have to admit that I don't remember who Charlotte was in this universe at all :LOL:. The only one I remember is Charlotte Lloyd.
Charlotte the new character fron New Paris. Meet her on Julies boat and then again with Olivia, Kitty and Angelica (if on the sub path).
Kane the MILFhunter. For real tho, Phoebe is smoking hot, hotter than most girls in KG. Would 100% smash dat ass.
Yeah I usually take her offer...poor Harry...but sorry Harry...wifey is smoking...and I want her vote dude lol. Shame he eventually ends up in Eloise's dungeon..oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: PickerLewd

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
so....Ying Yue..now, wouldn't that be interesting, especially if she is Kiyomi and Kitty's mother...remember Veronica's comment to Astrid. Their mom was no random....she was important/special herself imo.
That's an interesting assumption. Actually, after the flashback with Veronica and Alexander, I thought Kitty was some sort of bastard... However, I couldn't find a hypothetical woman who could give Alexander such daughters and still stay away from the Board . I realize that the word "bastard" is not really appropriate here, as my understanding is that Alexander was not legally married to any of his many "wives" and other LI. (not even with Callista) (correct me if I'm wrong) .

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You know, that's actually an excellent observation, one I missed. Great job and contribution, one of the best posts this week! (will try to remember to like later, out of reactions).

Also, as you say, if she is being truthful there (and I see no reason why she wouldn't be...she a fairly straight arrow when dealing with folk)...means that the 7th member was around on or shortly before GD02.

Astrid no. She was in Cryo, good thinking again on Alessa/Jule's mother, unlikely to vote against. Hmmm....*puts thinking cap on*
It may be illegal, but if she already has 4 votes the other three may not even show up, perhaps with a majority decisions can be made without the need for all seven to be present :unsure:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's an interesting assumption. Actually, after the flashback with Veronica and Alexander, I thought Kitty was some sort of bastard... However, I couldn't find a hypothetical woman who could give Alexander such daughters and still stay away from the Board . I realize that the word "bastard" is not really appropriate here, as my understanding is that Alexander was not legally married to any of his many "wives" and other LI. (not even with Callista) (correct me if I'm wrong) .
Alright...lot to unpack there.

First, it's just a fly on the wall theory. She fits racial wise...but I wasn't particularly thinking she was, more of a throwaway comment than anything, however...it could fit.

Alexander...hmmm now then. That certainly wasn't in my thinking at all....so you've thrown me a little loop there. However, once again, I suppose anything is possible but I don't think he would be the father but as you say, maybe an exchange of help...although, what would throw a wrench in that is, why would she agree to any deal with him, when she is certainly an ally of Callista? Surely for me (i could be way off base of course), kitty is younger than Kane even, certainly younger than Olivia. So she would know (at that point), how destructuive and evil Alexander was. *shrugs*

The program. Well that's been discussed before hasn't it? At least now, we can confirm that Kitty has been there a while and yes, I think you're right around her age in that scene. She isn't an adult for sure...I'm personally putting the scene about 4 years before GD01. Veronica looks younger than present day...but not overly so, and we know, roughly, Veronica is about 24. For me, Kitty still looks pretty young present day, and maybe a lot of her flaws, bigging herself up...pushing people's limits...are also a result of her still young age (19/20 perhaps currently). That does still leave the issue of, how she did start at a K4...and Kiyomi...well, we just don't know do we, but she did not become head of the vipers just like that did she? There's unfortunately just too many missing details regarding her at least.

Again, just wild theories from myself based on Veronica and Astrids conversation. You don't say 'She's never going to be like her mother and sister' if she was some unremarkable woman...given we know how remarkable Kiyomi is. So just floating ideas around based on the jaxofalltradez's comment that the second masked servant was Yin Yue...it wasn't something to be taken overly serious...

Juliette is damn hot too, ofc, but those cold snake eyes of a serial maniac...Brrr...let's just say the eyes aren't the prettiest part of Jules' body.
Well, I know what they say about crazy....but crazy is also the best sex lmao. I'm warming to jules I'll admit...

It may be illegal, but if she already has 4 votes the other three may not even show up, perhaps with a majority decisions can be made without the need for all seven to be present :unsure:.
Also...a very fair point....very fair point indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes