Mar 11, 2023
Juliette is damn hot too, ofc, but those cold snake eyes of a serial maniac...Brrr...let's just say the eyes aren't the prettiest part of Jules' body.
I think they fit her perfectly. They are cold, grey and dead, there's no spark of life in them. There's a void in Juliette that can't be filled, a hunger that can't be satiated no matter how many people she kills. And I fucking love it about her. Sure, that bubble butt of her is a work of art, but her unapologetic acceptance of her depraved nature is the real treat. She would fit into '120 days of Sodom' like a glove, although I'll admit, there's room for improvement in the psychological torture department.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why stop at just Cynthia?

May as well just invite Phoebe and Charlotte to join at that point and have at it!

I worry about you sometimes PL....
*Five minutes later, there is a knock on the door of K9's private apartments. Charlotte and Phoebe enter.* Maviarab (Kane) stretches lazily, having woken up in Raven and Taylor's arms.*

Charlotte: Hello Kane, I've heard a lot about your progress in the program... We've been missing such a confident man who is willing to move towards his goals.

Phoebe: Kane, my lovely friend Charlotte and I have a small request... In the lower levels of K4, we want to hang out with your friend PickerLewd ..He's a very hot man, but we need your help.

Kane: I'm listening, ladies...

Charlotte: To make our fun game with PickerLewd a success, we'd like to borrow your lovely ward named Angelica for 15 minutes. I promise we'll return her safely and Pickerlewood won't lay a finger on her.

Kane: How can I deny such lovely ladies such a small thing?

Charlotte: Kane, you're so sweet! And please give Angelica that bow and quiver of arrows. She knows what to do!

Last edited:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I think the better question is not "who" is the 7th member, but rather "why" are they not present at that critical juncture... the rest of the members are there.

IMO there isn't a 7th member, that 7th seat was Alexander's and he was dead set on Kane being "tested", so I think the 7th seat is being reserved until Kane proves to be worthy or not, in which case the seat would go to someone else, probably Olivia, maybe even Seth... that would explain why that 7th member is MIA during such an important transition period, because otherwise it makes no sense.

What could possibly be important enough for a 7th member to be away and not directly involved in the power struggle that is happening at the moment? Sometimes the most obvious answer is the right one: there is no 7th member of the board (yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: YuNobi1
Mar 7, 2024
I think they fit her perfectly. They are cold, grey and dead, there's no spark of life in them. There's a void in Juliette that can't be filled, a hunger that can't be satiated no matter how many people she kills. And I fucking love it about her. Sure, that bubble butt of her is a work of art, but her unapologetic acceptance of her depraved nature is the real treat. She would fit into '120 days of Sodom' like a glove, although I'll admit, there's room for improvement in the psychological torture department.
Of course, you know I'm much better than all my sisters dear, even poor pathetic Crow thinks so! ;)

I think the better question is not "who" is the 7th member, but rather "why" are they not present at that critical juncture... the rest of the members are there.

IMO there isn't a 7th member, that 7th seat was Alexander's and he was dead set on Kane being "tested", so I think the 7th seat is being reserved until Kane proves to be worthy or not, in which case the seat would go to someone else, probably Olivia, maybe even Seth... that would explain why that 7th member is MIA during such an important transition period, because otherwise it makes no sense. What could possibly be important enough for a 7th member to be away and not directly involved in the power struggle that is happening at the moment?
Then why would mother give her seat up for me if the seventh member was daddy dearest?

Reactions: Maviarab

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Then why would mother give her seat up for me if the seventh member was daddy dearest?
On the chance she has to step down because Kane succeeded... remember that Alessandra "jokes" that she might not have to worry about stepping down if something unfortunate were to happen to another member.

But the question remains: WHY would the 7th member be MIA?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*Five minutes later, there is a knock on the door of K9's private apartments. Charlotte and Phoebe enter.* Maviarab (Kane) stretches lazily, having woken up in Riven and Taylor's arms.*

Charlotte: Hello Kane, I've heard a lot about your progress in the program... We've been missing such a confident man who is willing to move towards his goals.

Phoebe: Kane, my lovely friend Charlotte and I have a small request... In the lower levels of K4, we want to hang out with your friend PickerLewd ..He's a very hot man, but we need your help.

Charlotte: To make our fun game with PickerLewd a success, we'd like to borrow your lovely ward named Angelica for 15 minutes. I promise we'll return her safely and Pickerlewood won't lay a finger on her.

Charlotte: Kane, you're so sweet! And please give Angelica that bow and quiver of arrows. She knows what to do!
Dammnit guys.,..out of reactions...again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Of course, you know I'm much better than all my sisters dear, even Crow thinks so! ;)

Ohhh...Welcome our evil dark Goddess!

Also...another fair point.

• Red Heart
Mar 11, 2023
On the chance she has to step down because Kane succeeded... remember that Alessandra "jokes" that she might not have to worry about stepping down if something unfortunate were to happen to another member.
That wouldn't fit the Sub route though. There's no chance of SubKane being anything other than a pissboy slut.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That wouldn't fit the Sub route though. There's no chance of SubKane being anything other than a pissboy slut.
Then Olivia takes it and Elena stays too. There's also Seth, but we still don't have a clear picture where or even if he fits into the picture.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
*Five minutes later, there is a knock on the door of K9's private apartments. Charlotte and Phoebe enter.* Maviarab (Kane) stretches lazily, having woken up in Riven and Taylor's arms.*

Hey! in my K4 game I made sure I had Olivia's protection :WeSmart:, but I admit I don't care what happens to my pod, I just hope they don't do a group evaluation and I end up under K4 :eek:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey! in my K4 game I made sure I had Olivia's protection :WeSmart:, but I admit I don't care what happens to my pod, I just hope they don't do a group evaluation and I end up under K4 :eek:.
Yeah pod score hasn't been really at the forefront yet has it...it may be now though in the gameshow for sure....decisions decisions...screw em over and possibly risk hurting yourself/your chances in the process? Tricky one...

(unless you're Sharp and first time you see Deliliah you're gonna lie on your back and beg for mercy lol)

Mar 7, 2024
Then Olivia takes it and Elena stays too. There's also Seth, but we still don't have a clear picture where or even if he fits into the picture.
It isn't daddy dearest.

It is possible that the board as a whole told my mother that for myself to be on the board that she had to vacate. Kind of a deal of sorts. If it was daddy though, absolutely no reason to not say that. The fact they don't is more telling.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Yeah pod score hasn't been really at the forefront yet has it...it may be now though in the gameshow for sure....decisions decisions...screw em over and possibly risk hurting yourself/your chances in the process? Tricky one...

(unless you're Sharp and first time you see Deliliah you're gonna lie on your back and beg for mercy lol)
I know there are still a few episodes to go, so I wasn't expecting a huntress in the show who shoots and kills in cold blood, luckily Olivia can stop her from hurting Kane.

I have to admit that Delilah is very interesting and delicious... but I think you have to be very low in the K ranks to see all of her content, so for now I'll pass, maybe in the future.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Charlotte the new character fron New Paris. Meet her on Julies boat and then again with Olivia, Kitty and Angelica (if on the sub path).
To be fair, it's worth noting that Charlotte also occurs in the Dom route. Although it would be more correct to call it a common scene for both routes....At the very end of the ep8, on the yacht where Patricia, Alyssa and Charlotte meet. And later they are joined by Tess..

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021

But the question remains: WHY would the 7th member be MIA?
With the Elena stepping down being a future plan and not a done deal, it does make me wonder about the conditions of her actually leaving. While Olivia's victory in the Gambit is still open ended, there's no scenario where she doesn't get a seat on the Board. With her parentage now public amongst KG and DS executives, there is no reason to not make her a Board Member at the Welcome Party, so why don't they? If they need a Board vote, they would have done it before they offered, and they have offered, which she has accepted (you don't offer someone a job, they accept, and then vote if you're going to hire them) so there's no need to wait.

I have wondered if Elena's "step down" is the punishment Yvette warned her about on the pier, which Elena of course did not heed, and since she's being fired anyways, might as well cheat a second time and tell Olivia who her mother is. It is the classic corporate spin: no executive is ever fired, they merely "retire" or "step down to spend more time with their family". Either that or Elena, as representative of Team Olivia, has been free to cheat without retribution.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes