PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hate to be that guy....

But am I the only one that wants to find out what happened to that executive that pissed off Alessandra at the beginning of the game and her husband?
I asked about it last month and was told that it was just a side story to allow the player to see the sadism of the sisters. So unfortunately I don't think they'll be coming back :(.

• Sad
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth
Mar 11, 2023
Hate to be that guy....

But am I the only one that wants to find out what happened to that executive that pissed off Alessandra at the beginning of the game and her husband?
I have a wild theory about that: Tess inserted some IRL business rivals into the game as those 2 loosers. The dialogue kinda feels like it, at least to me. So I wouldn't expect them to return.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I asked about it last month and was told that it was just a side story to allow the player to see the sadism of the sisters. So unfortunately I don't think they'll be coming back :(.
yea I know even though making the dehydrated slave count to 1000 5 minutes later was far more effective at advertising that.
I have a wild theory about that: Tess inserted some IRL business rivals into the game as those 2 loosers. The dialogue kinda feels like it, at least to me. So I wouldn't expect them to return.
I never even thought about that till you just posted it here, but yeah, that makes perfect sense. It makes me want to replay to see if there are more instances of real-life stuff blending into the game.

Mar 11, 2023
yea I know even though making the dehydrated slave count to 1000 5 minutes later was far more effective at advertising that.
Btw, I love that scene and here's why: the dude has to count to 20000 in 4 hours. 4 hours is 14400 seconds. So he has to quickly say the number in less than a second, and saying a number like 14567 takes more than a second. Alessandra, being the head of finance, knows her numbers well, setting up a poor guy for certain failure. I wonder if it was Kane in this position and we had an opportunity to call her on her bullshit, would that impress her?
Sorry, nerdsession is over.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Btw, I love that scene and here's why: the dude has to count to 20000 in 4 hours. 4 hours is 14400 seconds. So he has to quickly say the number in less than a second, and saying a number like 14567 takes more than a second. Alessandra, being the head of finance, knows her numbers well, setting up a poor guy for certain failure. I wonder if it was Kane in this position and we had an opportunity to call her on her bullshit, would that impress her?
The small things impressed me about that scene. It was the way that she heard him begging for water, compartmentalized that shit, kept her conversation going with Veronica, tortured the aforementioned couple then asked for water just to fuck with him. Gave him hope just to take it away. Chef's kiss

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
A few episodes later, in the same place, there is only a skeleton in chains when less than a week has passed. I always took that as a meme :LOL:.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yes, the path of becoming a servant (K3-K4) has many candidates, but the path of becoming a slave (K2) seems to be exclusive to Juliette/Delilah :unsure:.
Well there’s character that’ll want Kane no matter what Rank he is…. Who would want him just as a slave and Just as a Servant…

So let’s go down the list…

Characters that would want him No matter what (slave and or servant):

- Olivia (Shown no matter what rank in the latest update) gave him the option to join her faction with Elena…

> Note- We don’t know the other factions yet… Presumably Decocks faction, Juliette and Dominique, and Veronica’s faction… Anyways

- Veronica?

- Delilah?

Characters that would just want him as a slave:

- Juliette (Kyle dies in result)

Characters that would want him as a Servant:
- Dominique?

Side characters like - Scarlett, Chanel, ect. Will get the chance of buying Kane at an auction, if Kane doesn’t choose who to serve…

unfinished but this is what I have at the moment

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Remind me not to piss off Miss Dark Quean Olivia
Probably wise to stay on our enigmatic, dark Goddesses good side.

Hate to be that guy....

Well...guys, IIRC....this is Brad and Diana. Brad supposedly, was going to be put into the program...so we 'may' see him again...poor fella...crawling on his knees...begging for mercy....while Crow-Kane walks over him on his way to his Goddess Delilah.

Characters that would want him as a Servant:
- Dominique?
Think that's already been confirmed no?

Anybody know if this page is going to get updated with a guide for Episode 8 in the near future?
Should be released in first iteration tomorrow.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes