Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
how can i find and import my old save files???
Mistress Tess - 01/27/24

I will try and make this better for Patreon and elsewhere, but at the end of 7, this is kind of what you should see. If you did not, you can use at any time 0.7FinalB version and it will still load your saves and you just need to go to the end and then save with these screens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Remo007

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Hm, I kinda assumed that by 'her' they meant Olivia. As in Alexander chose to avoid responsibility for ruining the relationship with Callista and to blame a newborn Olivia for that. The man clearly had demons, it would be just one more.
Makes sense given that Alexander was totally deranged... But it doesn't answer Callista's comment about who was really taking care of Olivia when she was born. It would be too weird if she's referring to herself (Callista), isn't it?
Seems it could have some importance :LOL:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hm, I kinda assumed that by 'her' they meant Olivia. As in Alexander chose to avoid responsibility for ruining the relationship with Callista and to blame a newborn Olivia for that. The man clearly had demons, it would be just one more.
You're a little ahead of me. Yeah, I think it was Olivia, too. Alexander blamed Elena and Olivia as living proof of his betrayal...And I think Callista was the one who took care of Olivia while Elena was out of her mind.
What's mentioned in this lines.
Callista:You remember how you were back then? And who was really taking care of Olivia when she was born?

Elena: I know. But I would have changed...done more.

Callista: I believe you. But even besides that...Alexander. He was blaming you...and her...for what happened between he and I.

And then everything else happened - Callista's escape and Alexander's ultimatum...By taking the child away from Elena and giving it to Callista for upbringing he as if in impotent anger punished Elena (so stupidly and petty) for his ruined relations with Callista, in which he himself was to blame first of all.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Remo007

Jan 27, 2023
Mistress Tess - 01/27/24

I will try and make this better for Patreon and elsewhere, but at the end of 7, this is kind of what you should see. If you did not, you can use at any time 0.7FinalB version and it will still load your saves and you just need to go to the end and then save with these screens.
Thank you...

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
But it doesn't answer Callista's comment about who was really taking care of Olivia when she was born. It would be too weird if she's referring to herself (Callista), isn't it?
Seems it could have some importance :LOL:
Hmm...maybe there's more to it than that, but I think Callista just framed the conversation in such a way as to remind Elena where it all started (regardless of Alexander's ultimatum).

You know, roughly like this here (fictionalized conversation between two people).

Person1: Look how well I did on the placement test, huh?
Person2: Remember who taught you that? (alluding to himself).

Also, given that Callista is an extremely virtuous woman and Elena's best friend, it's not surprising that she was the one who looked after the newborn Olivia while Elena was out of her mind.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mistress TessToday at 11:02 AM

I will be posting on Patreon a bit later, will stick to a general update, I think I need another week to address some larger stuff I wanted to throw on the last bullet points from the prior update. But generally, starting the formal work on Part 2 now, will post here and in downloads (Discord) and on Patreon later the first draft of the walkthrough. I did manage to hit 100 renders so kind of got a little flow going as I start outlining/writing/rendering.

The poll results again are surprising me a bit, the continued strength of Nurse Reyes as a very minor character always getting strong votes is very interesting to me. I am not surprised by the ascent of Veronica given Episode 8.

I will also do a public post for some recruitment, and search how to formally do this elsewhere. (It is not easy for me to do this kind of stuff, I'm way more creative than admin/organized in that sense)

I haven't done a ton yet for Part 2, but a few preview images starting...

Mar 8, 2024
given that Callista is an extremely virtuous woman and Elena's best friend, it's not surprising that she was the one who looked after the newborn Olivia while Elena was out of her mind.
When you say out of her mind are you talking about mentally out of her mind or so blinded by power she couldn't think straight

Mar 7, 2024
The fucking frog that gets tormented during the episode epilogues kills me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe you'd like to replace him hmmm?

When you say out of her mind are you talking about mentally out of her mind or so blinded by power she couldn't think straight
Out of control with lust, power and general evil craziness. Remember, mother was an evil bitch. Of course, I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm sure with her tutelage I will surpass her.

Sniff...sniff...ahhhhh new blood to play with! Welcome, welcome Muhhaahahaa hahahahaaaaaaa

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
English is not my native language, so there may be some translation difficulties, but I didn't mean that Elena went crazy...She was a bit out of her mind (as I understood it from their dialog). I.e. maybe (probably) she was under a lot of stress (or something like that) after Alexander accused her and the baby Olivia of all deadly sins and broke off the relationship with her...

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
English is not my native language, so there may be some translation difficulties, but I didn't mean that Elena went crazy...She was a bit out of her mind (as I understood it from their dialog). I.e. maybe (probably) she was under a lot of stress (or something like that) after Alexander accused her and the baby Olivia of all deadly sins and broke off the relationship with her...
Drunk on power, sadism and overall debauchery. Power corrupts.....absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Mar 8, 2024
English is such a weird language lol saying somebody is out of their mind could mean many things

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Drunk on power, sadism and overall debauchery. Power corrupts.....absolute power corrupts absolutely.
That's correct. And it is quite possible that Elena's then state (after the birth of Olivia) was a combination of what you describe and the even greater stress that Elena experienced after Alexander's accusations against herself and their baby.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
One theory... :D

Remember the birth timing of Olivia and Veronica, and Olivia's conception timing lines up with the Breakup, so Veronica's conception also must have been around that time, meaning Alexander was cheating with Yvette as well. If he was cheating with both women, but always transfers blame to somebody else, why would he blame just one and not both women? So "her" is likely Yvette. If so, it's interesting that both Yvette and Callista refuse to refer to each other by name (Ep. 5 and Ep. 8 respectively), and considering Yvette's hostile opinion of Callista, it appears there's bad blood between them... yet they do meet once in the park when Kane is very young (Ep. 4 flashback).

Mar 11, 2023
Elena even admits she was out of control in those years, a lot more sadistic and bloodthirsty (so probably close to Juliette). Not a good role model for a child. Although our Dark Quean Olivia turned out just like her even with Callista's meddling, which is just further proof of Callista being incompetent.:LOL:

English is such a weird language lol saying somebody is out of their mind could mean many things
Russian is even worse in that sense, for example, an answer to a simple question of "Would you like an ice-cream?" is "Yes no, maybe".

Mar 7, 2024
so Veronica's conception also must have been around that time,
Old news.
If he was cheating with both women, but always transfers blame to somebody else, why would he blame just one and not both women?
Because Callista never caught him balls deep inside Yvette.
yet they do meet once in the park when Kane is very young (Ep. 4 flashback).
Yes when Veronica was approximately 10 years old, Kane being elementary school age (confirmed by Tess btw, don't bother arguing this).

Why they met could have been for numerous reasons (and the Kane/Veronica meeting could have been completely by chance and unintended as a by-product of just being dragged along), the actual meeting was Callista/Yvette, so at least at that point in time, there was no bad blood, or if there was, not enough to not be able to communicate and deal with something. However, this was years later after the fact, Maybe Callista put it behind her for the sake of discussing whatever it was that needed to be discussed.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes