Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Little help for the recent pictures for the sub side…. It seems that In the recent preview, Elena (same nails and hair) is the one getting service along with Erica being next to her … looks like if you join Olivia’s faction, Elena comes back and “rewards” Kane…. If you don’t join Olivia’s faction, she probably won’t show up and it’ll just be Erica… (Same background with the glossy floor and grey panel on the floor watch along with the pool)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Little help for the recent pictures for the sub side…. It seems that In the recent preview, Elena (same nails and hair) is the one getting service along with Erica being next to her … looks like if you join Olivia’s faction, Elena comes back and “rewards” Kane…. If you don’t join Olivia’s faction, she probably won’t show up and it’ll just be Erica… (Same background with the glossy floor and grey panel on the floor watch along with the pool)
How are you coming to that conclusion? Something on Patreon not on Discord?

Also, aren't the last 2 pictures from Ep8?

That aside...any Erica is good content ;)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
How are you coming to that conclusion? Something on Patreon not on Discord?

Also, aren't the last 2 pictures from Ep8?

That aside...any Erica is good content ;)
The First photo is from the very recent corporate Update, the last 2 are from part 1, where I’m just providing evidence that the two recently revealed photos for sub Kane are taking place in that pool/crystal room… the Character getting serviced is Elena because look at the nails and the hair… it’s that same as Elena… and Erika is the one next to her because she’s supposed to pick up Kane to go back into the gameshow…. And the boots :)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Which for me would be the far more important question....why would they meet 8 years after Callista left?
They were looking for Callista. I forget the conversation but Veronica tells somebody how they found Callista but Alexander told them to leave her alone. If I had to guess he was doing that whole "find her nobody leaves me! thing while secretly being cool with it. Either that or trying to cover up Olivia's actual location which makes it lucky that she wasn't at the park at the moment they met.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Old news.

Because Callista never caught him balls deep inside Yvette.

Yes when Veronica was approximately 10 years old, Kane being elementary school age (confirmed by Tess btw, don't bother arguing this).

Why they met could have been for numerous reasons (and the Kane/Veronica meeting could have been completely by chance and unintended as a by-product of just being dragged along), the actual meeting was Callista/Yvette, so at least at that point in time, there was no bad blood, or if there was, not enough to not be able to communicate and deal with something. However, this was years later after the fact, Maybe Callista put it behind her for the sake of discussing whatever it was that needed to be discussed.
You're confusing two events as one:
Park 1: Ep. 3 flashback. Callista has cut Kane's playground time short because they got to get home in time for Olivia's recital. In such a hurry, Callista almost leaves him behind, then apologizes for getting too far ahead of him. Kane then asks why Callista was talking to a woman and girl "with fiery hair", whose name he apparently does not know.

Park 2: Ep 6 Park flashback. 10yo Veronica is bullied by other kids in the park and hides by a large statue alone. The flashback begins with Kane upset with, and actively avoiding, his mother because of her strictness and making him do so much extra study work (2 assignments from school + 5 from Callista). In his anger-infused wondering he happens upon the distraught Veronica. While he himself is not interested in the play area at the moment, he asks the the lonely girl while she isn't playing there herself, which she says that was because of the other kids bullied her. Having not been at the play area, and therefore not seen the event, Kane incorrectly guesses the single bully's identity, and Veronica corrects him that nearly all kids were bullying her. In a rare display of the Cole-Callista intelligence, Kane deduces that this mystery girl is a Cape Town native from her wristwatch. Veronica then gives her name as "Stacy", and Yvette pages her.

Kane's attitude toward Callista in each flashback is very different, and his speech patterns also different. He says "playground" in Ep. 3 but "play area" in Ep. 6, signifing either a different place or a different time (i.e. he's changed his vocabulary). In the first flashback, he doesn't know "Stacy's" name, and in the second flashback, he was not spending any time in the playground/play area, and it doesn't seem like he sees Yvette.

As for the first flashback where the meeting took place, there are 3 possible scenarios on how this could have happened. 1) Yvette and Callista were close, and they met up to catch up, and Yvette wanted to know why Callista left. 2) they didn't choose to meet, Yvette was just a messenger from Alexander, and he certainly couldn't have risked letting Elena possibly see Olivia, so Yvette was the only option. 3) The meeting was purely by chance.
20 years is a long time to develop a blood feud, so maybe Yvette's hatred for Callista started at the Breakup, or the Leaving, or after years of Alexander blaming her for not measuring up to Callista, OR perhaps it's after the second flashback when Veronica, at some point, reached out to Callista, thus she became more Veronica's mother than Yvette could ever hope to be, due to Callista's mind being the only one Veronica could respect and admire (Ep. 5 ninja meeting). Either way, there's evidence of it in the present, and just like the death of Good Alexander, or D/J/A/A's births, we don't have enough information to pinpoint exactly where in the timeline these events took place.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The First photo is from the very recent corporate Update
Yes that I know...I posted it here earlier lol.

The rest...hmm...could be, could be.

They were looking for Callista. I forget the conversation but Veronica tells somebody how they found Callista but Alexander told them to leave her alone. If I had to guess he was doing that whole "find her nobody leaves me! thing while secretly being cool with it. Either that or trying to cover up Olivia's actual location which makes it lucky that she wasn't at the park at the moment they met.
Veronica tells Olivia that she suspected Alexander was helping to hide them. Nothing more is said about leaving her alone. Also, if Yvette was 'looking for Callista', I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be dragging Veronica with her on possible wild goose chases.

That was a specific 'meeting' for me...

Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yes that I know...I posted it here earlier lol.

The rest...hmm...could be, could be.

Veronica tells Olivia that she suspected Alexander was helping to hide them. Nothing more is said about leaving her alone. Also, if Yvette was 'looking for Callista', I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be dragging Veronica with her on possible wild goose chases.

That was a specific 'meeting' for me...
You remember the chapter that conversation was, I need to analyze it.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
You were correct, I was misremembering:

v "I still did find you eventually, but he insisted we not intervene. But you were watched for a while..."

Alright let's throw some wild speculation out there. Supposing they found Callista, she bought Veronica along under the guise of a mother taking her child to the park. The interesting thing is that Veronica does not know who Kane is. Meaning that Callista had to be the target of whatever their purpose was. I imagine the meeting was indeed for something else. However, the fact that Dominique had videos of Olivia growing up tells us that they at least watched Olivia or that Callista had a lot of recordings of her which could've possibly started after that meeting.

It could be a meeting about taking on Seth, could be a meeting where she relays a message from Alexander ( which would make the most sense since Callista was scared of pissing off Alexander at this point). Whatever it was, it seems the Callista and Yvette talked for a while since Veronica was there long enough to be rejected for a play session with other kids and have that talk with Kane.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alright let's throw some wild speculation out there. Supposing they found Callista, she bought Veronica along under the guise of a mother taking her child to the park. The interesting thing is that Veronica does not know who Kane is. Meaning that Callista had to be the target of whatever their purpose was. I imagine the meeting was indeed for something else. However, the fact that Dominique had videos of Olivia growing up tells us that they at least watched Olivia or that Callista had a lot of recordings of her which could've possibly started after that meeting.

It could be a meeting about taking on Seth, could be a meeting where she relays a message from Alexander ( which would make the most sense since Callista was scared of pissing off Alexander at this point). Whatever it was, it seems the Callista and Yvette talked for a while since Veronica was there long enough to be rejected for a play session with other kids and have that talk with Kane.
Yeah Elena and Dominiques conversation before they fly to the Joy Facility is indeed telling. Shows they have been watching for quite a while as Elena wants to see them 'growing up'...so also have to remember that Olivia is the same age as Veronica.

Growing up? Think maybe they had footage even earlier than this time period perhaps?

Everything else you said is certainly feasible and logical and well within possibilities, also agree re time there, as you say, Veronica had time to find somwhere to play, be rejected, then find somewhere to drown her sorrows so to speak and then for Kane to stumble across her.

So yeah, we're in agreement that Callista and Yvette's conversation wasn't a simple matter or discussing the weather heh.

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Mar 7, 2024
You're confusing two events as one:
No, I wasn't.

I didn't even mention the first flashback where Kane is probably around 4 to 5 years old.

I don't know general plotting, backstabbing who knows I highly doubt they got together for a picnic
I wonder where our Dark Quean Olivia was during the meeting
I don't recall specifically but as I was about 10, then probably in school...or with Mrs Powell if it was a weekend...eating her cookies and planning my future world domination :)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021

Hi everyone!
I'm going to be including here a first draft of the walkthrough for Episode 8, Part 1. (attached file) I'm not sure how to make it shorter/simpler without sacrificing a lot of useful information as this is not really my strength as a writer. I will likely be checking it again and possibly doing a Draft 2 of this document, but this should for the most part be correct with how the episode is structured.
I personally feel the most helpful thing about my walkthrough is seeing what I am thinking inside for the future even more than the current choices in game, so I would say that part is helpful for those interested. :)
My mom is a bit sick and my father is on a short trip visiting my grandmother, so I have been helping her a bit and I'd like to put off until next week the rest of my big bullet points so I have some clear mind/free time to formally write it better. But I will add here that I will do a public post later for some recruitment. It's also on the Discord channel (recruitment) right now as well. I am trying to stabilize some help to hopefully speed up/improve things even more.
The dom poll result surprised me a bit. I am not surprised by the ascent of Veronica given Episode 8's content and the recent sub poll too, but I surprised at the strength of Angelica and for a side character that may be dead for some players, Nurse Reyes. Nurse Reyes has been strong before too, so there must be something about her that works. (feel free to let me know, as a female I might be missing something obvious about her appeal? I think she's hot but I can't see why she would be more hot than some of the others on the list so clearly?)
I am formally getting into the flow of Part 2. I have managed to hit 100 renders and am happy to be back in the swing of things.
It's been a slammed/tiring weekend with family more than I expected, so I'd like to save my much longer planned post for next week Sunday with more thoughts on Part 2. But I have thought a lot about this week and want to share where my head is at regarding the structure of this episode, etc. The preview images above are part of the first worked on scenes for Part 2.
I really hope everyone has a wonderful week! I will also likely put up a sub poll this week with scene ideas. This is your chance to suggest scene ideas with the winning character(s) from the poll plus Olivia here and there. This is really the one way Patrons directly can try and provide ideas that I might create (if it's voted to win) with fantasy ideas, etc. (since it's non-canon and not the game itself but just fantasy renders)
I would suggest sending me ideas by about this Thursday if you have any you want to pitch/share. As always, ideas can be made competely anonymous even as to the fact that a Patron provided it if desired.
On about Wednesday or so (seeing if I need a draft 2 of WT first) I will edit the pinned post here on Patreon to include all versions of Episode 8, Part I, the WT, and other relevant info.
Please have a great week all!

Mar 8, 2024
I don't recall specifically but as I was about 10, then probably in school...or with Mrs Powell if it was a weekend...eating her cookies and planning my future world domination :)
Sounds reasonable eating cookies and planning world domination could be fun as hell they didn't give us cookies in the academy we had to plan world domination the old fashioned way with a Grand slam breakfast and the blood of our enemies

Last edited:

Chace005

Aug 4, 2020

Hi everyone!
I'm going to be including here a first draft of the walkthrough for Episode 8, Part 1. (attached file) I'm not sure how to make it shorter/simpler without sacrificing a lot of useful information as this is not really my strength as a writer. I will likely be checking it again and possibly doing a Draft 2 of this document, but this should for the most part be correct with how the episode is structured.
I personally feel the most helpful thing about my walkthrough is seeing what I am thinking inside for the future even more than the current choices in game, so I would say that part is helpful for those interested. :)
My mom is a bit sick and my father is on a short trip visiting my grandmother, so I have been helping her a bit and I'd like to put off until next week the rest of my big bullet points so I have some clear mind/free time to formally write it better. But I will add here that I will do a public post later for some recruitment. It's also on the Discord channel (recruitment) right now as well. I am trying to stabilize some help to hopefully speed up/improve things even more.
The dom poll result surprised me a bit. I am not surprised by the ascent of Veronica given Episode 8's content and the recent sub poll too, but I surprised at the strength of Angelica and for a side character that may be dead for some players, Nurse Reyes. Nurse Reyes has been strong before too, so there must be something about her that works. (feel free to let me know, as a female I might be missing something obvious about her appeal? I think she's hot but I can't see why she would be more hot than some of the others on the list so clearly?)
I am formally getting into the flow of Part 2. I have managed to hit 100 renders and am happy to be back in the swing of things.
It's been a slammed/tiring weekend with family more than I expected, so I'd like to save my much longer planned post for next week Sunday with more thoughts on Part 2. But I have thought a lot about this week and want to share where my head is at regarding the structure of this episode, etc. The preview images above are part of the first worked on scenes for Part 2.
I really hope everyone has a wonderful week! I will also likely put up a sub poll this week with scene ideas. This is your chance to suggest scene ideas with the winning character(s) from the poll plus Olivia here and there. This is really the one way Patrons directly can try and provide ideas that I might create (if it's voted to win) with fantasy ideas, etc. (since it's non-canon and not the game itself but just fantasy renders)
I would suggest sending me ideas by about this Thursday if you have any you want to pitch/share. As always, ideas can be made competely anonymous even as to the fact that a Patron provided it if desired.
On about Wednesday or so (seeing if I need a draft 2 of WT first) I will edit the pinned post here on Patreon to include all versions of Episode 8, Part I, the WT, and other relevant info.
Please have a great week all!
any chance you can also post the walkthrough here?

Mar 11, 2023
Sounds reasonable eating cookies and planning world domination could be fun as hell they didn't give us cookies in the academy we had to plan world domination the old fashioned way with a Grand slam breakfast and the blood of our enemies
Personally, I find it more productive to think about world domination on an empty stomach. Hunger makes you angry and desperate, so the plans are more brutal and violent, as they should be. It's like that Snickers add - 'you're not you when you're hungry!'.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
No, I wasn't.

I didn't even mention the first flashback where Kane is probably around 4 to 5 years old.
You said that Yvette and Callista met when Veronica was 10yo, but it is only the earlier flashback that we know they met. There's nothing in the Veronica-Kane conversation that indicates the adults meeting as the children had.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes