phoenix1994

Feb 26, 2018
One question still remains would be the drive,

Lets say Callista was Threatened for Kane to enter the gambit,
This threat might be psychological or loss of a person or thing that she values above all else or threat on her or Kane's life.
If the one to enforce this Threat is assumed to be Alexander,
Why should Callista even follow with the plan once Alexander died?
There needs to be an force or a motive strong enough for Callista to put Kane in harm's way in the Gambit.
Even, at extreme end, if we consider her to be as broken/ruthless as Alexander, it will not be a small push.

Also another question would be, why did Alexander not start the gambit when he was alive?
he would have greater control over gambit, As his wishes are the things that drive the gambit and molded out actions/ behaviors of the family.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
ok so what you are saying if kane is dom he is worthy of his mothers love if not then he should die that is a not really logical
and can you please prove to me that she had no option if she really was a s smart as you want to believe she is ?
i don't know if you played the sub path but i think any parent would help there son in a situation like that look at Elena she made it clear that she is welling to burn everything for her daughter but Callista really dose not care you can believe what you want but from her action we can clearly see that she dose not.
also for one of the smartest individuals in the game she really is not in control in what happens to kane
and throwing kane in the gambit blindly like that is really stupid
so please play other routs and you will see how her reaction says it all.
so i really dont see any valid points in your argument all i see is you saying i cant handle that someone has a criticism or an opinion that is different
e4firstclient14.jpg

Also another question would be, why did Alexander not start the gambit when he was alive?
*sighs*...

He did. Why the fuck do you think he has 6 daughters?

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
ok so what you are saying if kane is dom he is worthy of his mothers love if not then he should die that is a not really logical
and can you please prove to me that she had no option if she really was a s smart as you want to believe she is ?
i don't know if you played the sub path but i think any parent would help there son in a situation like that look at Elena she made it clear that she is welling to burn everything for her daughter but Callista really dose not care you can believe what you want but from her action we can clearly see that she dose not.
also for one of the smartest individuals in the game she really is not in control in what happens to kane
so i really dont see any valid points in your argument all i see is you saying i cant handle that someone has a criticism or an opinion that is different
e6mafg7.jpg

phoenix1994

Feb 26, 2018
He did. Why the fuck do you think he has 6 daughters?
Not that, I meant the actual execution of gambit itself, the trigger of bringing Kane into the facility.
Even if he was ill or was on bed rest, he could still have started the whole plan an year back and he would still have had an hand on the direction of program. As we have seen till now, from the time we saw the meeting with Elena, its still has been less than a few months and, assuming linear progression of game and the time that passes inside the game, more than half of gambit has passed.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I don't play in the sub route as I hate femdom. And losers licking the heels of sadistic women continue to accuse Callista of not caring enough..Well..To such people I say the following. Get rid of your spinelessness first, become a strong man, instead of complaining about the mother (albeit in-game) who raised you.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
I don't play in the sub route as I hate femdom. And losers licking the heels of sadistic women continue to accuse Callista of not caring enough..Well..To such people I say the following. Get rid of your spinelessness first, become a strong man, instead of complaining about the mother (albeit in-game) who raised you.
ahh i played the game on the dom route I'm such a chad

Hazardgaming

Jul 29, 2018
I think you should maybe play it again, and actually read, very carefully, what is going on (and ignore any of Yu's fantastical ravings for the time being).

Then come back with any questions you have (I unfortunately don't have the time to dissect and correct your post at the moment).
The Karlsson Group board members are all seemingly content working in the part of the corporate structure that best suit their personality and capabilities. The only person at the KG that seems capable of forcing the gambit to happen is Veronica (same threat as she issued Alexander), but she's largely indifferent towards all of it. Which is why I assume that she's ????? at the boat meeting with the Gambit Queen, who has information that ????? needs and is demanding that the gambit happens in exchange for said info.

People seem to assume that the Gambit has to happen, when it would be infinitely more convenient to just ignore that specific request from their dead father. The Karlsson Group is for all intent and purpose a sovereign state, so other than Veronica going nuclear and rendering all their collars and chips useless, nobody really has the means to force them to do anything.

But you may be right and there is something that I'm missing. Feel free to point out what that is. It's all about motive.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Not that, I meant the actual execution of gambit itself, the trigger of bringing Kane into the facility.
Even if he was ill or was on bed rest, he could still have started the whole plan an year back and he would still have had an hand on the direction of program. As we have seen till now, from the time we saw the meeting with Elena, its still has been less than a few months and, assuming linear progression of game and the time that passes inside the game, more than half of gambit has passed.
The Gambit has evolved from creating a male heir, to creating a male heir through Kane and his daughters. The other part of the Gambit is for that individual to run the company. It has been 3 months exactly (give or take a few days) from Alexander dying to GD01. So in reality, none of the sisters can take over the company, only their child can. It's a two part issue. Again, we (I..whatever) assume that Kane going through the tribulations of rising up against authorative women (as Alexander did himself under different circumstances) is also part of the Gambit. We can also assume this was part (at some point) of Alexander not killing Kane, Olivia and Callista.

Important to also keep in mind, Kane was 'arrested' immediately after Alexander died...I suppose some people will blame Callista for that too lol, (why wasn't she there to stop him assaulting Rod).....everything, was planned. Unfortunately, again, like Seth for example, we are still way too in the dark with many things to understand more.

The Karlsson Group board members are all seemingly content working in the part of the corporate structure that best suit their personality and capabilities
Quite naturally.

The only person at the KG that seems capable of forcing the gambit to happen is Veronica (same threat as she issued Alexander), but she's largely indifferent towards all of it.
Consider the Gambit (in it's current evolved iteration) as Alexander's will. She is just the executor of said will and is largely indifferent as she does not want to run the company. That's why she knows the most and is doing things according to said will.

Which is why I assume that she's ????? at the boat meeting with the Gambit Queen
Correct.

People seem to assume that the Gambit has to happen, when it would be infinitely more convenient to just ignore that specific request from their dead father.
You're forgetting like many others that the board just votes on decisions. Alexander owned the company. Someone needs to own and be in overall charge of the company. As part of the Gambit (again, read above), consider it also a last will and testement. If we for the moment, forget that it might all be pointless anyway (if the world is utterly doomed), then how is that going to happen? Are we going have all out Wrestlemania between the sisters for Kanes baby batter? No KaneDaughter child....no ownership of the company, no company, shit falls apart for all the Karlsson's. Back to the first thing of your post I quoted above ;)

Also do not forget, the world itself is not unliveable. Plenty of people live around, we are only told the 'largest population centers' are in South Africa. Not the entire population. Obviously, if the weather in the Mid/North Atlantic is anything to go by, temperate, weather and other conditions are all perfectly just A-Ok (forget where Cole is, irelevent and not indicitive of the rest of the planet). What is the issue is the economy has completely crashed and now food is scarce for various reasons etc. The company needs an owner (remember, it was reported in the news...where is this news I wonder), it's still a legal scenario in this dystopian world.

There is also the distinct possiblity (remember what we are told about Alexander and what he became), that he has also put clauses into the Gambit/his will that we are not aweare of, and neither are most other people to ensure it goes as he intends. I personally would be more surprised if he hadn't done something like that. Recall the beginning conversation with DeathbedDaughter....

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Now, whether Cole knew all this or not is another qestion...or maybe the 'Olivia deal' came after the pier scene we see...who knows. There's unfortunately a hell of a lot missing that we are completely unaware of and that Callista has still not told anyone (that we've been allowed to see). Also remember, Alexander has been keeping tabs on them, they have video and phot's of them growing up. So Kane is educated to the best of Callista's ability but unfortunately for Kane, he is not a Karlsson and Olivia is, and Callista knew (she even says it people) that they 'will be coming for you soon'. Olivia had to be trained more to deal and take her sisters on. Kane did not need this, as he is the Neo and saviour. So you really think Alexander would not have not have noticed if Callista was breaking some terms of the deal and giving Kane combat and weapons training and whatever knows else?
As far as Cole knew they were safe I assume in exchange for Cole agreeing to go to his prison thing and continue working for Alexander

Lol, what's Callista's fault? It's not her fault that certain players decided to turn unruly Kane into a pathetic whore and a lowly worm who worships sadistic bitches, right? So look for the problem in those who control Kane in this manner. Personally, to me, Callista in the Dom route looks like what a mother should be, who managed to raise her son properly, who even when put in an extreme situation did not let her down and justified the effort invested in him. Which, by the way, Elena happily reported. So look for the problem in yourself, not Callista.
View attachment 3432782 -> View attachment 3432783 -> View attachment 3432784
This woman did the best she could under the circumstances Alexander put her in (and is still fighting for her son to succeed and win the Gambit)..
Yea but Callista in the sub route looks like a piss poor mother who set her son up for extreme failure. Dont even get me started on the faking her death and refusing to tell Kane about his father thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: rai1230

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Dark Quean Olivia please...

stopit.gif

There is still time to return to the path of light!
You have been corrupted by the poisonous harpies of the Karlssons, but your origins are not so.
Please come to your senses, come back to be a herald of hope and light, an angel of light, be "Radiant Queen Olivia".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: Remember, Evil NEVER triumphs, and your brothers don't want you to end up getting swallowed up by the sarlacc.

:Kappa:

Mar 7, 2024
And get your arse ready, @Dark Quean Olivia is already wearing a thick strap-on and is coming for you.:KEK:
Dark Quean Olivia please...

View attachment 3433109

There is still time to return to the path of light!
You have been corrupted by the poisonous harpies of the Karlssons, but your origins are not so.
Please come to your senses, come back to be a herald of hope and light, an angel of light, be "Radiant Queen Olivia".

P.S: Remember, Evil NEVER triumphs, and your brothers don't want you to end up getting swallowed up by the sarlacc.

:Kappa:
Ohhhh you guys :)

e3stageb28.jpg

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I get most of their experiments cuz greater good, sadism etc. But what possible good can come from making someone old and fat. If anything they're wasting good specimen

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I get most of their experiments cuz greater good, sadism etc. But what possible good can come from making someone old and fat. If anything they're wasting good specimen
I think that's just pure sadistic torture...make someone old, full of ailments, crippled and a very, slow, agonising...death...

But hey...if gonna go out...what better way than with thses two huh? :ROFLMAO: :love:

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Yea but Callista in the sub route looks like a piss poor mother who set her son up for extreme failure. Dont even get me started on the faking her death and refusing to tell Kane about his father thing.
Well, that's sad. And I shudder to think how ashamed any mother would be of such a son, willing to grovel before a handful of rich sadistic bitches...

As I've written many times before, Tess's message running through the entire game tells us one thing - don't be weak, achieve your goals, show character... The same thing literally every woman in JF says to our Kane.. But if someone doesn't want to hear what the dev is trying to convey between the lines and prefers to hide their head in the sand, refusing to take responsibility for their actions and refusing to show character, then who am I to stop those people from upsetting their virtuous in-game mother?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes