Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alright things I need from the other major players

Juliette, Im gonna need to see some other strategy other than showing Kane that you're "the fun one"
Alessandra, Im gonna need to see your strategies to start to bear fruit
Dominique, you're doing fine just keep committing to one morality
Veronica, hopefully you're not one of the untouchable three.

K that's all for now
All very good points...agree with all of that Miles.

Having max slave points is good or bad? Or we strive not to have any slave points?
Baaaad...bad bad bad....

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Alessandra, Im gonna need to see your strategies to start to bear fruit
If her endeavours begin to bear fruit, you may be without two sisters. :KEK:
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

p.s. I hope Veronica is one of the three who will definitely be saved. The new world needs scientific geniuses, not sadistic bitches living their lives in dubious pleasures.

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played this VN and all i can say is WOW....masterpiece..
ok i didnt like that mc is basically prisoner... but i understand that's the plot ,
i play good/dom MC) but oh boy the the female domination element is very strong in this VN...(to clarify i dont mean fendom against MC (i played dom so i didnt have it) but i mean that all the executives/board members are females and MC is basically a slave without freedom/power,plus the mc brother dominated against his will)
the story is very good , the characters are beautiful and interesting its tier A+ VN for me...
i dont see harem option so if u have to choose only one LI its gonna be the olivia for me...if there is option for more than one then veronica too (as throuple option) and maybe dominique though i dont like that she lied to mc father and even though i fucked her im not sure about her...
its really anoying frustrating how they keep the mc in dark and have him like slave when mc basically is the heir of the second strongest power in the world.... and the son of kalissta...
plus i would like to play an ending where the karlssons slaughtered (or at least the 2 evil/slut sisters and most of the female staff).... by the mc father family moreover the father of mc is also a tragic figure
Overall is one of the best VN i have played ...i cant wait for the next chapter

ps i didnt find any mod for help im not sure if there is any for the latest version , but i managed to start lv 6 droped to lv 5 and by the end season 1 i was lv9.
on the other hand i kissed olivia on part 8 and i think started her path? /veronica too and Dominique friends with benefits /plus junko
ps2 why the mother doesnt contact the dekoks when the alexender died? and left victoraria setup the mc with false charges and then make him a slave and possible boy toy? (if he was weak)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
ok i didnt like that mc is basically prisoner... but i understand that's the plot ,
i play good/dom MC) but oh boy the the female domination is too strong in this VN...
the story is very good , the characters are beautiful and interesting its tier A+ VN for me...
i dont see harem option so if u have to choose only one LI its gonna be the olivia for me...if there is option for more than one then veronica too (as throuple option) and maybe dominique though i dont like that she lied to mc father and even though i fucked her im not sure about her...
its really anoying frustrating how they keep the mc in dark and have him like slave when mc basically is the heir of the second strongest power in the world.... and the son of kalissta...
plus i would like to play an ending where the karlssons slaughtered (or at least the 2 evil/slut sisters and most of the female staff).... by the mc father family moreover the father of mc is also a tragic figure

ps i didnt find any mod for help im not sure if there is any for the latest version , but i managed to start lv 6 droped to lv 5 and by the end season 1 i was lv9.
on the other hand i kissed olivia on part 8 and i think started her path? /veronica too and Dominique friends with benefits /plus junko
e6mafg7.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i play good/dom MC) but oh boy the the female domination is too strong in this VN...

Didn't find any mod? Literally posted in the OP.

You say you played the dom path, well, there is no femdom against the MC on the dom path.

As for a harem, no, there is no harem. However, on the dom path, you have a T1 LI, possibly also a T2 (trying to get confirmation as to whether they clash or not), you have your pod girls, a servant, possibly a slave, your trainer...smells like a harem to me, just not in the tradition sense.

Plenty of long-time experts here, feel free to ask any questions, but do urge you to play the dom path also, and very carefuly read the dialogue, use the walkthrough, use Sancho's mod, search the thread...then come back with any points to discuss.

all seems quiet so I''m off to a rodeo
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Didn't find any mod? Literally posted in the OP.

You say you played the dom path, well, there is no femdom against the MC on the dom path.

As for a harem, no, there is no harem. However, on the dom path, you have a T1 LI, possibly also a T2 (trying to get confirmation as to whether they clash or not), you have your pod girls, a servant, possibly a slave, your trainer...smells like a harem to me, just not in the tradition sense.

Plenty of long-time experts here, feelf ree to ask any questions, but do urge you to play the dom path also, and very carefuly tread the dialgue, use the walkthrough, use Sancho's mod, search the thread...then come back with any points to discuss.

Enjoy!
i saw afterwards the sancho mod i havent tested it yet
and i read a little the walkthroughs to be sure
yea i didn't meant true femdom but i was meaning that the girls had all the true power/authority because mc is slave... and not fendom on sexual way/ my mc was good/dom
i know that on the evil path or submissive path there worse things like true fendom (like the second brother)
yea on good path (i believe was domi too) im not sure though if i have all the points (is there a mod where i can all the points /stats? and explain all the stats?) Dominique said that she doesn't mind other woman as long she is the number 1... so there is possibilities? though i don't believe veronica or Olivia gonna accept n2)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I guess Astrid is also a scientist , no need for Veronica to be alive :LOL:.
The game makes it clear that although Astrid is very talented, she is more of a creative nature than a pure scientist and her mind cannot match Veronica's brilliant scientific mind.
Too many details in this epic game. I'm honestly just playing so that Olivia can turn Kane into her permanent ass kisser
And I honestly just playing so that Kane can turn Olivia into his permanent cock sucker.
ps i didnt find any mod for help im not sure if there is any for the latest version
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
OP.jpg

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
And I honestly just playing so that Kane can turn Olivia into her permanent cock sucker.
Oh my... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(I completely agree though lmao)

(is there a mod where i can all the points /stats? and explain all the stats?) Dominique said that she doesn't mind other woman as long she is the number 1... so there is possibilities? though i don't believe veronica or Olivia gonna accept n2)
My Save Sheet shows all possible points, variables and flags in the game.

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
That slightly seductive flirty bit with Elena when trying on the suit was a nice touch, I've been wanting a scene with her for ages. She might not be the wildest around, but when it comes purely to looks then I think she's the No.1 hottie. Hopefully, she's actually way more fucked up than we've had occasion to witness so far, so I can unreservedly join her camp, but seems she's becoming all reasonable and motherly. She said she's willing to put her happiness aside in return for the sister, and I'll absolutely make use of that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
She said she's willing to put her happiness aside in return for the sister
For her daughter's sake. BTW, even when she officially cedes her seat on the Board to Olivia (when O passes her test as Warden), I don't think Elena will lose her influence. On the contrary, she become the grey cardinal who will help Olivia and Kane deal with the difficulties and obstacles that arise, and it will be a more dangerous bunch for their rivals.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes