Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
1.) I believe thier's a Bug when you start off at K6, when you Pod goes for it's First promotions to increase MC K-Level.

Dearing the event Trainer for MC states you arrived as a K-5 instead. Which in-turn at end of season one Mc should

be K-10 if math is correct. Too add at start of this event MC was a K7

2.)Last I just wanted to Plea to writer too add back Choose at the end sexual scenes Specially when MC/FC scene is added

in the Future. When I read choose based content it needs to matter in all aspects, this disconnects me from the story

on how I see things going Dearing my read satiations.

I hope this isn't too confusing.
Alright..let's see:

1. Incorrect. Code below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, everything is referenced correctly. Ciould you please if possible show a screenshot with either URM or Sancho's Mod showing you as a a K6 [True] and the dialogue friom Channel saying K5.

Secondly, you're math is incorrect as that is not the way it goes. The max you can hit on your first evaluation on GD05 (Facilty Day 03/Program Day 02) is K8, regardless of what you did before or whether you started at K5 or K6 (or met Dominique fiorst and got fast-tracked to K7). On your second evaluation on GD06 (FD04/PD03) the maximum rank Olivia (who now completely takes charge of ranking) will allow you is K9. The ranking does not work how you think it works.

2. Choose what at the end of a sex scene? Do you mean for positions etc? That's never been in this anyway. If so, hardly important stuff is it in the grand scheme of things?

If you mean a choice of whether to see a scene or not, not going to happen, so either accept that now or move on. There are a lot of scenes that are forced, a lot of scenes you will be shown and at this stage of the VN, it's not going to change now to pander to people who don't want to see certain things. Just CTR or TAB past it.

and a personal virgin servant, Svetlana.;)
Well, dropped her off for us. You may have missed it, but Svetlana still belongs to Charlotte btw ;)

However, given we can earn points with her (which relate to how she likes us), I'm sure at some point we can convince Mrs. Marbot to let us keep her permanently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well, dropped her off for us. You may have missed it, but Svetlana still belongs to Charlotte btw ;)

However, given we can earn points with her (which relate to how she likes us), I'm sure at some point we can convince Mrs. Marbot to let us keep her permanently.
How could I have missed that..;) OFC, I noticed that Svetlana belongs to her... But I agree with you, we can probably keep her permanently. And hopefully we won't have to compromise our morals too much to do that (knowing Charlotte's penchant for brutal murder).

Reactions: Maviarab

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Alright..let's see:

1. Incorrect. Code below:
As you can see, everything is referenced correctly. Ciould you please if possible show a screenshot with either URM or Sancho's Mod showing you as a a K6 [True] and the dialogue friom Channel saying K5.

Secondly, you're math is incorrect as that is not the way it goes. The max you can hit on your first evaluation on GD05 (Facilty Day 03/Program Day 02) is K8, regardless of what you did before or whether you started at K5 or K6 (or met Dominique fiorst and got fast-tracked to K7). On your second evaluation on GD06 (FD04/PD03) the maximum rank Olivia (who now completely takes charge of ranking) will allow you is K9. The ranking does not work how you think it works.

2. Choose what at the end of a sex scene? Do you mean for positions etc? That's never been in this anyway. If so, hardly important stuff is it in the grand scheme of things?

If you mean a choice of whether to see a scene or not, not going to happen, so either accept that now or move on. There are a lot of scenes that are forced, a lot of scenes you will be shown and at this stage of the VN, it's not going to change now to pander to people who don't want to see certain things. Just CTR or TAB past it.

1.)Yeah I see what your saying for K5 and K6 going back looking at it, K5 jumps to K7 when MC is already a K7 it jumps by one to K8 and when go to "I'll call it the Main Hall Room" you receive the last rank in that season ending at K9.:cool:

2.)About scenes in-general is on how they "Finish" * Finish in Mouth, Cover Face , Cover Chest , Pull Out , Creampie by the reader :love: etc. If the acquirements are meet too see our Finish scenes from above on previous sentence.

In terms of me I like Control on how the scene ends not skip them. I know the Creator needs to have their fun as well.:D
I mean if wasn't for DEV Creative mind this forum wouldn't be here.:love:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Here I go with my usual off-topic :ROFLMAO:: as you know, I'm a pirate on several fronts :illuminati:, and I was reading One Piece and just then one of those scary and funny characters appeared that made me think about this game.
You see, I have been thinking for a long time that all the female characters in this universe, I repeat ALL the characters, are Victoria's Secret models, so can you imagine a quasi-evil domme between 60 and 70 years old who no longer has the beautiful figure of her youth but is still imposing in the style of Charlotte Linlin (aka Big Mom) :eek:. I know characters like that don't sell, and there shouldn't even be a Daz3d model of a woman like that, but I had the manga open at the same time as this thread, and I had to tie things together :LUL:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
2.)About scenes in-general is on how they "Finish" * Finish in Mouth, Cover Face , Cover Chest , Pull Out , Creampie by the reader :love: etc. If the acquirements are meet too see our Finish scenes from above on previous sentence.
Still not sure exactly what you mean. Usually you do get the option of 'where to finish', no exception in Ep8...so not sure what you want bringing back...that aspect of choice never left just like the choice to turn down all scenes with a Dom MC.

Nothing has changed.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 7, 2024
is that the most dangerous and ugly thing we have in the facility is the Sarlocc. Jules or your mistress are too beautiful
Now you start sucking up....I see....

By the way Pickler, what's this I hear about you wanting to wear a one-piece? I mean, it can be arranged of course if required, not really my thing but I suppose some of the staff might find it amusing. I'll speak to Jules to see what she can find for you ;)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Now you start sucking up....I see....

By the way Pickler, what's this I hear about you wanting to wear a one-piece? I mean, it can be arranged of course if required, not really my thing but I suppose some of the staff might find it amusing. I'll speak to Jules to see what she can find for you ;)
Nothing you say has any effect on me because you are not the real Olivia, get out of there Satan!
Oh God, she's awake and risen from her crypt....
I suggested eliminating them during the day, like the vampires, but more of their followers and thralls showed up than any real support for my cause :cry:.

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing you say has any effect on me because you are not the real Olivia, get out of there Satan!

I suggested eliminating them during the day, like the vampires, but more of their followers and thralls showed up than any real support for my cause :cry:.
Speaking of unholy blood-sucking vampires I watched from dusk till Dawn again recently and the bar scene still holds up lol

• Red Heart

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Mistress Olivia is just as scary here as she is in the game, well on the evil pasth anyways :ROFLMAO: on my 2nd playthrough i have her on the good path and too be honest i like her better I may redo my 1st playthrough maybe not sure but she scares the hell outta me :)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes