Mar 7, 2024
I have already begun working on a training program for the house slaves staff for etiquette training
I don't pay you to think. Come to think it, I barely pay you anyway, but that's not the point. You do as your told, explicitly and without question. Leave the thinking part to the people above your pay grade. :devilish:

I think a threesome with mom and daughter would be super hot (even without the incest stuff you rightly mentioned). Plus, our @Dark Quean Olivia has already agreed to share her mom
Waoh woah woah there, I said happy to share her, not...that!!! Share, not share with me! I mean, I know I'm a pretty open-minded modern women but c'mon, really? You guys feel free to use her with each other whenever you like though (you never know, I may watch).

Just be sure she has some free time in the afternoons to conduct her legal duties though ok?

What you're suggesting seems logical, and it would work fine in a normal world where abstract lovers have sworn fidelity to each other and keep their word... but in a KG world where sexual bacchanalia happens, I highly doubt Olivia can be that for Kane. So she, like Kane, will likely continue to participate in Master/Mistress/servant/slaves scenes, simply because that's the norm here.
You're damn right I won't be. I be taking ALL the pleasures!

somewhere deep inside her lurks her true self as well - sweet Olivia, loving Kane, hugging Seth tightly around his shoulders and promising to have their backs
Wait...there is??? Hmmm, well, maybe, if I'm feeling particularly benevolent that day. ❤

She will have his back as long as he's loyal if not I don't think she wouldn't hesitate to flay him alive or give him a Blood Eagle or some other horrific type of execution
:love: :devilish: :devilish:

Olivia and Alessandra are two of my favorites
That's fair Dred, that's fair, Alessa is my bestie after all and she is super hot! I still wonder why she hasn't made a move yet, maybe I shall have to be the one to take the initiative. Mmmmm, could be fun, might even make Kitty watch as punishment.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hehe let's not get into that ole cookie again of what is and isn't possibly cannon hahaha (I think Crow has only just forgiven me from the last time) but I do agree, I think GoodOlivia is most likely her default state. I do love evil dark Olivia also but yeah, don't think it's her naturally.
Totally agree with this, everything we've seen from Olivia's past says exactly that...And that's as fair as the fact that Kane is not a sшbmissive by default. (imo)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) (y)

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2023
I would rather die one my feet then live on my knees
Wait, aren't you the one simping for Dark Quean Olivia? :LOL: I figured you'd rather die on your knees than live on your feet kinda guy. My bad.;)
Think we can all agree the Karlson's sisters are all hot as fuck but if i had to pick one its Jules sorry not sorry
Veronica is kinda mid though (compared to other girls in KG, not in a vacuum). Astrid is much prettier. Still, top-3 are Alessa, Olivia and Jules.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Wait, aren't you the one simping for Dark Quean Olivia? :LOL: I figured you'd rather die on your knees than live on your feet kinda guy. My bad.;)

Veronica is kinda mid though (compared to other girls in KG, not in a vacuum). Astrid is much prettier. Still, top-3 are Alessa, Olivia and Jules.
Veronica may not be the prettiest, but she has her own sides that make her very attractive to me... Also, she's still too withdrawn and we only saw glimpses of her true self in one scene. (antigravity). My point is that emotional release can be well conveyed on screen (with DAZ3D) and it will work, Veronica's face will shine with new colours...just add some emotions, smiles, etc. But for now, we have a long way to go...

*takes a pickaxe and starts methodically chipping chunks of ice off the Ice Queen statue, freeing a cute freckled Stacey from underneath*.

As for the top-3 Karlsson sisters in terms of beauty.. Well, I guess I agree with what you wrote...The only problem I have with Juliette is that that damn hot ass doesn't want to be any less crazy, and so I don't really want to dive into those extreme murder scenes (although I do have those game saves, ofc.) But just the hardcore but non-death BDSM scenes with KaneDom and "Jules and co" are fine with me. So in that sense, I prefer the more moderate and mentally stable Alessa...Her dangerous beauty probably makes her my top-1 (or 2).

Speaking of Olivia, she seems more sweet and "homely", which is also appealing. In fact, Tess has done a great of work on Olivia's appearance...As a techie from Tess's team wrote, her current look is unique because Tess (to quote roughly) "created Olivia's unique look using combinations of parameters from 9 different DAZ3D models at the same time".As we can see, Tess's efforts paid off - our lovely Olivia is deservedly considered one of the most beautiful and sexy characters in the game.

Astrid...A ray of light in a dark kingdom..Well, I think there are few people who wouldn't like her. The sexy look of Miss "creative genius" turned out to be very bright and positive...and on her face there is no that stamp of Alexander's viciousness, which was reflected on Alessa and Juliette's faces....So, yeah..all the Karlsson sisters are hot and sexy, just each in their own way.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoverUK25
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes