Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Updated walkthrough has errors that were not present in the first draft. No fucking clue who doing what here. Listing them all now and will let Tess now.

Mostly seems to be grammar edits so far (I did notice a lot but really didn't see the point of letting Tess know...minor details really).

Edit: All checked, all grammar has been corrected (as stated above, there was a lot of that) and there have been 1 variable and one variable piece of code changed incorrectly for some unknown reason when they were fine originally.

Have notified Tess on Discord.

There is no new information to be gleamed about anything. It is just grammar fixes.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Updated walkthrough has errors that were not present in the first draft. No fucking clue who doing what here. Listing them all now and will let Tess now.

Mostly seems to be grammar edits so far (I did notice a lot but really didn't see the point of letting Tess know...minor details really).
It seems the jokes are over and Miss Tess will punish her inept slaves. :sneaky:

Maviarab
I have to be away on business for 1.5-2 hours right now. If Tess happens to fix something and post a new version, please PM me and I'll replace the WT links with the updated version. The link to the post is already attached in the OP.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It seems the jokes are over and Miss Tess will punish her inept slaves. :sneaky:

Maviarab
I have to be away on business for 1.5-2 hours right now. If Tess happens to fix something and post a new version, please PM me and I'll replace the WT links with the updated version. The link to the post is already attached in the OP.
Sure thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stan5851

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Yea I argued cynthia for a while before learning she got her husband to take her name, but I believe it might be safe to assume that mom is probably deceased.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
that never gets old lol
Hehe :ROFLMAO: (y)

speaking of star wars, perhaps they're twins and Callista didn't "love" Nadia as much as she loved Kane.
You know, that thought has crossed my mind before (twins...not the didn't love part...or Spaceball Wars...)...

You know what else I've floated around in my head before now? A certain missing sister (or two as the case may or may not be)...however I think that would require Tess to pull a Nyx and not sure she would do that (plus the whole....Aunty/nephew thing...no incest...if Olivia's Aunty was Kane's mother...what would that make ka...yeah just a silly thought.

Mar 8, 2024

You know, that thought has crossed my mind before (twins...not the didn't love part...or Spaceball Wars...)...

You know what else I've floated around in my head before now? A certain missing sister (or two as the case may or may not be)...however I think that would require Tess to pull a Nyx and not sure she would do that (plus the whole....Aunty/nephew thing...no incest...if Olivia's Aunty was Kane's mother...what would that make ka...yeah just a silly thought.

However, be a revelation wouldn't it...
There's always season 2 The Karlsson's strike back or some shit

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There's always season 2 The Karlsson's strike back or some shit
Season 2 The Karlsson's strike back...

....The Sequel!

Think of the merchandise! Karlsson's the Lunch Box! Karlsson's the Action Figures (ohh...could have fun with those guys)...and last but not least...

Karlsson's the Flamethrower!!! (the kids love this one).

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 8, 2024
Season 2 The Karlsson's strike back...

....The Sequel!

Think of the merchandise! Karlsson's the Lunch Box! Karlsson's the Action Figures (ohh...could have fun with those guys)...and last but not least...

Karlsson's the Flamethrower!!! (the kids love this one).
Could make a killing on merchandise sales alone lol

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

It can't be twins. The Cole Callista (ugh, too many ka names in that doggone family) pretty much eliminates the possibility of a twin unless she was a surprise, but that would be bad writing. One of the sisters being the mother would be interesting, but then things would get sloppy and a bit too convenient.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It can't be twins. The Cole Callista (ugh, too many ka names in that doggone family) pretty much eliminates the possibility of a twin unless she was a surprise, but that would be bad writing. One of the sisters being the mother would be interesting, but then things would get sloppy and a bit too convenient.
Even a surprise is extrmely unlikely. We know, they knew, on the pier, what the sex of the baby was. that's 12 weeks minimim...literally minimum (though could be 10 weeks but only roughly 70% chance). I'm putting it at the very earliest possible time (on my timeline) given we know Callista was a renowned scientist etc and the tech we are shown. I'm pretty sure she could find out at the earliest possible opportunity.

So, at that time-frame, it would be impossible for Callista to not know she had twins. So I think we can 100% rule that out completely. It also can't be one of Alexander's sisters as, as you say, too convenient, though it would make things in the facility lol (and if was, did Alexander know? Grrrhmmm...fun theory but not really seeing it).

As for likely being dead? I'm not sure on that one myself. We've literally heard nothing about the woman at all. Nadda, nuffin, zilch. Just like at least one (possibly) two other ladies mother(s). Intentionally not spoken of ny them? Intentionally not mentioned by Tess to keep things vague/people guessing? Really dead? Just, not involved currently and no reason to be (thus no reason for them to be mentioned, remember, we're only on the eigth day after all, sixth day at the facility)...

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: Stan5851

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Garona is half orc and half draenei (one of the races of the Warcraft universe), the result of experiments by Gul'dan, who "mated" one of his orc warriors with a draenei woman.
And she in turn almost reproduced with a human, I don't know what would have come of it :eek:, too many interracial relationships.
I think she better out of costume personally ;)
Was she an ordinary human all this time? I don't believe you, that picture is photoshopped :HideThePain:.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Even a surprise is extrmely unlikely. We know, they knew, on the pier, what the sex of the baby was. that's 12 weeks minimim...literally minimum (though could be 10 weeks but only roughly 70% chance). I'm putting it at the very earliest possible time (on my timeline) given we know Callista was a renowned scientist etc and the tech we are shown. I'm pretty sure she could find out at the earliest possible opportunity.

So, at that time-frame, it would be impossible for Callista to not know she had twins. So I think we can 100% rule that out completely. It also can't be one of Alexander's sisters as, as you say, too convenient, though it would make things in the facility lol (and if was, did Alexander know? Grrrhmmm...fun theory but not really seeing it).

As for likely being dead? I'm not sure on that one myself. We've literally heard nothing about the woman at all. Nadda, nuffin, zilch. Just like at least one (possibly) two other ladies mother(s). Intentionally not spoken of ny them? Intentionally not mentioned by Tess to keep things vague/people guessing? Really dead? Just, not involved currently Dind no reason to be (thus no reason for them to be mentioned, remember, we're only on the eigth day after all, sixth day at the facility)...

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Disclaimer: Nothing in the writing has indicated this, this is just my own headcannon so Im likely way off.

Cole's relationship with Nadia's mother ended badly. Whether it was due to cheating or the mother's death is to be determined. Leading a heartbroken Cole and a heartbroken Callista to be each other's shoulder to cry on. During this period, the two fell in love, likely either forgetting or not caring about the consequences, and during that time period, Kane was born.
I'm leaning towards the mother's death cuz Nadia's with Cynthia, and there's nobody yet introduced to be heartless enough to leave Nadia with a relative so they can get their fuck on.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes