Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Disclaimer: Nothing in the writing has indicated this, this is just my own headcannon so Im likely way off.

Cole's relationship with Nadia's mother ended badly. Whether it was due to cheating or the mother's death is to be determined. Leading a heartbroken Cole and a heartbroken Callista to be each other's shoulder to cry on. During this period, the two fell in love, likely either forgetting or not caring about the consequences, and during that time period, Kane was born.
I'm leaning towards the mother's death cuz Nadia's with Cynthia, and there's nobody yet introduced to be heartless enough to leave Nadia with a relative so they can get their fuck on.
Certainly entirely plausible. So your suggesting Nadia is older than us then? I wonder at what point exactly she became aware of Kane's existence...given that Callista was, well, wherever she was lol...and daddy was..well, wherever he actually is and supposedly also out of conact completely (until the recent events).

Hmmmm....

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Certainly entirely plausible. So your suggesting Nadia is older than us then? I wonder at what point exactly she became aware of Kane's existence...given that Callista was, well, wherever she was lol...and daddy was..well, wherever he actually is and supposedly also out of conact completely (until the recent events).

Hmmmm....
Assuming that Cole and Callista were each other's great love, she has to be older than him.
If I had to guess they likely became aware of Kane whenever Callista likely found them and started working with them shortly before the events of this story

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Assuming that Cole and Callista were each other's great love, she has to be older than him.
If I had to guess they likely became aware of Kane whenever Callista likely found them and started working with them shortly before the events of this story
Yeah just realised how dumb my question was about her being older heh. Never mind me...that is completely logical. Callista, also possible...hmm I dinno, Nadia seems to care about Kane entirely too much for someone who's just discovered his existence, unless there's more to it.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 7, 2024
Thanks. Already at K9 by the end of Chapter 9. Is it possible to hit K10 in chapter 8?
Only if you please me...and I'm in a good mood! :devilish:

Nope Im saying y'all are grown assed women while shes still a baby
Hmmm, I get the feeling she older than we probably think. Just a sisterly hunch ;)

Olivia seem to be the worst. She is capable of being a perfect sub for Kane replacing one of his slaves. Dumb dialogues for her.
Dafuq you pathetic worm?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's kind of like that cat in the box thing whatever it's called The cat could be alive dead or both all at the same time and you don't know which one it is until you open the box
Wait. The cat could be alive, dead...or *thinks*...both at the same...? How does...

Reactions: Maviarab

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I may be breaking your inferences, guys, but just recently (as usual, I thought it wasn't that important and didn't take a screenshot, grr:() I saw a post from Tess that makes reference to Cynthia being Nadia's mother. Yes, that's how simple it is...No secret love interest for Cole and and nothing like this..

No, I can't remember where I saw that...Either in Tess's discord, or WT, or maybe in this thread when Crow was posting some of Tess's responses from her patreon.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I may be breaking your inferences, guys, but just recently (as usual, I thought it wasn't that important and didn't take a screenshot, grr:() I saw a post from Tess that makes reference to Cynthia being Nadia's mother. Yes, that's how simple it is...No secret love interest for Cole and and nothing like this..

No, I can't remember where I saw that...Either in Tess's discord, or WT, or maybe in this thread when Crow was posting some of Tess's responses from her patreon.
Impossible Stan. Cynthia is Coles sister (this is confirmed in game). You know what that would imply...right?

So can't be.

Reactions: sgenter
Mar 8, 2024
Wait. The cat could be alive, dead...or *thinks*...both at the same...? How does...
Its a thought experiment it states that if you seal a cat in a box with something that can eventually kill it, you won’t know if the cat is alive or dead until you open the box. So, until you open the box and observe the cat, the cat is simultaneously dead and alive. in the case of Nadia's mom she could be alive or dead at the same time we won't know until Miss Tess tells us.

• Thinking Face
Mar 7, 2024
Its a thought experiment it states that if you seal a cat in a box with something that can eventually kill it, you won’t know if the cat is alive or dead until you open the box. So, until you open the box and observe the cat, the cat is simultaneously dead and alive. in the case of Nadia's mom she could be alive or dead at the same time we won't know until Miss Tess tells us.
It's a vampire cat?!?!?!

I want one Dread. Find me one!

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm...And what does it follow? How could this fact prevent Cynthia from giving birth to Nadia?:unsure:
Nadia is Kanes sister. So either the father and/or the mother (as we do not know if they full siblings or just half) must be the...same, correct? So who is Kanes father again? That's right, Cynthia's brother...

So if Cynthia is Nadia's mother...and Nadia is our sister....

You must have misread whatever had been said.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Impossible Stan. Cynthia is Coles sister (this is confirmed in game). You know what that would imply...right?

So can't be.
I agree with Maviarab. Besides, at the Pool meeting with Kane, Elena, and Cynthia - Cynthia states that she was Best Friends with Elena and Callista in the past. Meaning that her brother(Cole)(implied) was involved with Callista.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nadia is Kanes sister. So either the father and/or the mother (as we do not know if they full siblings or just half) must be the...same, correct? So who is Kanes father again? That's right, Cynthia's brother...

So if Cynthia is Nadia's mother...and Nadia is our sister....

You must have misread whatever had been said.
Perhaps I've had a rough day today and I don't fully understand the chain of your reasoning... :unsure: And yes, I quite admit that I could be wrong and that that Tess post I mentioned was about something else, but let's keep it simple.

I'll give you an example from my own life. My father has a sibling (my aunt), she has two girls, both are my cousins and I am respectively their cousin..Now let's imagine the same situation. Cynthia is Cole's own sister, she has a daughter (Nadia), and Nadia is Kane's cousin.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone remember Delilah's relationship with Nadia? I remember the family treating our evil redhead pretty badly, but I can't remember why :unsure:.
No real relationship. Delilah is not a DeKock though that's for sure.

Perhaps I've had a rough day today and I don't fully understand the chain of your reasoning... :unsure: And yes, I quite admit that I could be wrong and that that Tess post I mentioned was about something else, but let's keep it simple.
It would mean Cole and Cynthia (brother & sister) got it on together if we are Cole's son and Nadia is Cynthia's daughter and Kane and Nadia are siblings.

Is it possible to romance evil Dominique?
Ohhh hehe:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It would mean Cole and Cynthia (brother & sister) got it on together if we are Cole's son and Nadia is Cynthia's daughter and Kane and Nadia are siblings.
I wonder when the moment came that we decided that Nadia was Kane's own, blood sister and not his cousin? Is there any mention of this in the game? I could be wrong, but there are only a few hints in the game that Nadia is no stranger to Kane, but what if she's just Kane's caring cousin and Cynthia's daughter? That's theoretically possible, right?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'll give you an example from my own life. My father has a sibling (my aunt), she has two girls, both are my cousins and I am respectively their cousin..Now let's imagine the same situation. Cynthia is Cole's own sister, she has a daughter (Nadia), and Nadia is Kane's cousin.
To help you understand, using your example, it would be as if you suddenly discovered that your father is also the father of your cousins, and that they are therefore your siblings and not your cousins :eek:.
No real relationship. Delilah is not a DeKock though that's for sure.
:oops::oops::oops:
I have to play that part again, I thought Delilah's surname was DeKock.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes