Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's theoretically possible, right?
Certainly is yes, Nadia being Kane's sister has not actually been 100% confirmed in game yet.

To help you understand, using your example, it would be as if you suddenly discovered that your father is also the father of your cousins, and that they are therefore your siblings and not your cousins :eek:.

:oops::oops::oops:
I have to play that part again, I thought Delilah's surname was DeKock.
Her given surname is yes. But that really means nothing at the end of the day, even in real life. Olivia's surname used to be called Jacobs once upon a time...

(and it's pretty obvious Delilah despises them and outight lies to Cynthia 's face).

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
:oops::oops::oops:
I have to play that part again, I thought Delilah's surname was DeKock.
You know Tess' rule - no incest in KG. And our KaneDom has already had sex with Delilah and if she was a DeKock, that would be against Tess' principles. So I think Maviarab is right, Delilah is not DeKock. I can assume she's Cynthia's adopted daughter who later took her last name.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You know Tess' rule - no incest in KG. And our KaneDom has already had sex with Delilah and if she was a DeKock, that would be against Tess' principles. So I think Maviarab is right, Delilah is not DeKock. I can assume she's Cynthia's adopted daughter who later took her last name.
Or similar to Olivia, she was looking after/entrusted with for someone else. Given the world we currently live in (in game) that would not surprise me in the slightest. What is more interesting to me though is why is Delilah so hostile to her 'foster' family...

Even possible (rattled this thought around my head before) is maybe even eerily similar to Olivia. Perhaps (given how powerful Cynthia is), Delilah is a debt paid until completion, much like happened in ancient asian cultures etc, someone's daughter was taken off them (by force or otehrwise) until such time as something is paid/dealt with/whatever. Would also explain the hostility if Delilah is aware of this.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I wonder when the moment came that we decided that Nadia was Kane's own, blood sister and not his cousin? Is there any mention of this in the game? I could be wrong, but there are only a few hints in the game that Nadia is no stranger to Kane, but what if she's just Kane's caring cousin and Cynthia's daughter? That's theoretically possible, right?
Theoretically, it's possible, but you'd have to ignore a lot of clues. We know that Kane has a sister. There's a scene where Juliette purposely needles Nadia, and Cynthia holds her back. Tess highlighted this scene when asked about Kane's sister. At this point, I'd say it's safe to say that Nadia is Kane's sister and Cole's daughter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

BigJoe644

Nov 14, 2023
Like I said, 'usually'...and there are choices in ep8, as I said. So you pick out one instance from Ep6(?) and all of a sudden all choices are removed and you (being the whiny entitled worm you are), want to complain because you're entitled and want choices, all the time, for your 'immersion' (lmao).

Jesus fuc....

Well sorry mate but, boo fucking hoo...lemme grab my voilin for ya and you can carry on whining. Get over it just because the odd scene doesnt give you an option of where to spray your manly juice (despite you not even understanding the context of why in the scene you cherry-picked). :rolleyes:

However, you feel free to go and cry on her Discord, let us know how that goes for you.
You asked for Goddam examples now your ignorant about that, there is no need for flooding the forums with images

of the same kind and being a Pathetic Ignorant Narcissist about things doesn't move people forward even on

non-important things as this. Entitled is to be demanding I didn't demand :poop:, may have brought the topic up more

than need be(never demanded). With the Name calling "Now I Know I'm Not Dealing With An Adult" more so of

someone with a Mind of a Child/NPC type induvial. I'm not important nether are you, the Writer will do has one

sees fit too do so even if the writer agrees our disagrees with my thoughts/feedback, I'm "DONE WITH THIS BS

so take your hit just I took yours This is a Clown World I've no time for Clowns as a "Detective". I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Is it possible to play in a way that I have a submissive Kane, but a dominant Seth? Preferable where Seth doesn't start a "relation" with Kuyomi(?)?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed Android port of Karlsson's Gambit v0.8.1 FinalB

You need to have played KG v0.7b Final(Season 1) first.
Your special save at the end should auto import.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text + a lot of other stuff
Experiment and find settings that suit you!
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.8.1 Final B

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
You asked for Goddam examples now your ignorant about that, there is no need for flooding the forums with images

of the same kind and being a Pathetic Ignorant Narcissist about things doesn't move people forward even on

non-important things as this. Entitled is to be demanding I didn't demand :poop:, may have brought the topic up more

than need be(never demanded). With the Name calling "Now I Know I'm Not Dealing With An Adult" more so of

someone with a Mind of a Child/NPC type induvial. I'm not important nether are you, the Writer will do has one

sees fit too do so even if the writer agrees our disagrees with my thoughts/feedback, I'm "DONE WITH THIS BS

so take your hit just I took yours This is a Clown World I've no time for Clowns as a "Detective". I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it possible to play in a way that I have a submissive Kane, but a dominant Seth? Preferable where Seth doesn't start a "relation" with Kuyomi(?)?
Seth doesn't have to start a 'relationship' with Kiyomi...they will however still react and she will however still be given temporary charge of him before he leaves the facility. Seth's path is largely set though, you have little control over him.

Mar 7, 2024
I'm on my lunch break so I'm checking in good afternoon my dark queen
Who allowed you to get some lunch?

Hey DS...been a quiet day here today. I think she broke the thread with her evil ways lol.
It wasn't intentional!

Olivia request permission to kill your firecrotch sister. The rest of your sisters are cool but she sooks
Ohhh permission granted! Do you require any assistance? Anything to help my ascendancy to the Karlsson throne!

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
From discord lol seems like some ideas are too bold this time around.

Sub poll is up for six days, posted ten ideas, remember that some were submitted by Patrons so while I don't mind people calling ME out with ideas being bad or anything, I have to cross the line at bothering user submitted ideas. Please be respectful and ignore those you hate and enjoy voting for the ones you like. No kink shaming either, especially as I know we have a mix of dom/sub players. I expect doms to respect the sub poll and the subs the dom poll later this week. Thanks! (Keep in mind it's a straight vote but in very close calls I will consider higher tier votes a bit - so it's within a few votes or so, a majority of higher tier votes may tip it, but if it's not close, it won't matter at all.)

Ah forgot to add, dom poll is likely up Thurs/Fri, if you want an idea in has to be by my Thursday after work time or so.

Yotanbamix

Apr 2, 2022
For those who played Episode 8, is it better to start by reading the Sub Path or the Dom Path first? I play everything, but with the show, I wonder if there is a "better" order this time. Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes