NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If we're talking about a new sex scene in the lab (Ep8), then yes, that's the only option. But that doesn't mean that developing a romance with Veronica is only possible if Kane refuses to co-host the gameshow. There will be other options.
Thanks. Do you remember which chapter have gameshow option? I'm trying go back but can't find the correct save file.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks. Do you remember which chapter have gameshow option? I'm trying go back but can't find the correct save file.
Becoming a co-host of the show is possible at different stages of the game...In particular, after Katsumi's lost virginity scene.. But it's easier to refer to the save made in the finale of ep7 (right before the last scene of K9 with Taylor, Alyssa and Svetlana). There, Katsumi gives KaneDom one last chance to agree to co-host the show.
Ep7.jpg

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Becoming a co-host of the show is possible at different stages of the game...In particular, after Katsumi's lost virginity scene.. But it's easier to refer to the save made in the finale of ep7 (right before the last scene of K9 with Taylor, Alyssa and Svetlana). There, Katsumi gives KaneDom one last chance to agree to co-host the show.
View attachment 3464355
Strange. I replay entire ep7 and didn't see that option @@

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
See I am superflous to requirements today :(

I will however add that the first opportunity to Host the Gameshow is in Episode 5 (yes, this is on the Junko Slave route with Katsumi. If you are not on this troute or not a general asshole then your only other opportunity is literally at the end of Episode 7.

If missed or screwed up somewhere, simplest solution is unsyall URM (which you should be doing with every Vn anyway as a matter of standard practice) and set GameShowHost flag from False to True.

Then maybe on your next run through the game use my save sheet so you can actually keep track of everything you have done and the flags you have set (and in what episode they were in). ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Episode 7 was last chance to accept it. I guess you'd already accepted Katsumi's offer before?
I never accepted it before episode 7, others for sure know the precise moment.
Yeah. That was it. It seems there is a misunderstanding here. I already accepted Katsumi offer before and was looking for a way to revert it. I read Stan5851 comment and thought he mean there is a way to revert the choice at the end of EP7.
Which chapter does Kasumi lose he virginity again? If its too far back then I don't think its worth the trouble. Is that scene in EP8 the only chance you can romance Veronica?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Which chapter does Kasumi lose he virginity again?
I will however add that the first opportunity to Host the Gameshow is in Episode 5 (yes, this is on the Junko Slave route with Katsumi). If you are not on this troute or not a general asshole then your only other opportunity is literally at the end of Episode 7.

If missed or screwed up somewhere, simplest solution is unsyall URM (which you should be doing with every Vn anyway as a matter of standard practice) and set GameShowHost flag from False to True.

Then maybe on your next run through the game use my save sheet so you can actually keep track of everything you have done and the flags you have set (and in what episode they were in). ;)
Episode 5. I did say that earlier.

Is that scene in EP8 the only chance you can romance Veronica?
No it's not.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes