Mar 7, 2024
Dark Quean Olivia my queen I have spent time tracking the elusive vampire cat but like Sasquatch it remains out of my reach The hunt continues
So you failed in your task is basically what you're saying?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aleassa bestie! ❤

Hiiiiiii...have you been teasing and playing with the poor people again dear?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Are all the Karlsson females have no concept of wearing panties? Nadia is the firsl girl in the entire game that actually wears panties underneath her skirt and oc she is from the Decock not Karlssons group. Not that I complain. Just curious.
View attachment 3466220
Hard to say...It's always possible to go with the simplistic scenario and assume that in this way Tess is further fuelling the interest of the game's male audience. But maybe that's not the case (or not only that), but the fact that most of the JF girls (with a few exceptions - and AFAIR, besides Nadia, I saw some girls in panties at the beginning of the game too, hehe) are maximum promiscuous and have nothing to be embarrassed about...Besides, they provide easy access to the pussy to their slave lickers...Anyway, you can ask Tess about this in her discord, even though it looks more like a joke than a burning question.;)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm looking forward to Olivia finally outplaying Alessa and showing her for what she can really be. And something tells me that even Juliette will shudder at the cruelty of the evil version of Olivia. Well, it's going to be a glorious battle - the green-eyed Quintessence of hidden guile and duplicity VS the smarter and more evil Olivia, who has been trained for this her whole life and who sees all her "dear sisters" as just another obstacle in her (and Kane's) path.:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are all the Karlsson females have no concept of wearing panties? Nadia is the firsl girl in the entire game that actually wears panties underneath her skirt and oc she is from the Decock not Karlssons group. Not that I complain. Just curious.
View attachment 3466220
Not the first...plenty do, Raven often wears them. Was definitely more common to see early game.

Reactions: Stan5851
Mar 7, 2024
View attachment 3466220
You have a problem with a lack of under garments hmm? do you? Well...do you...punk? Do you!?!

*adds name to the potential new program participant list*

I'm looking forward to Olivia finally outplaying Alessa and showing her for what she can really be. And something tells me that even Juliette will shudder at the cruelty of the evil version of Olivia. Well, it's going to be a glorious battle - the green-eyed Quintessence of hidden guile and duplicity VS the smarter and more evil Olivia, who has been trained for this her whole life and who sees all her "dear sisters" as just another obstacle in her (and Kane's) path.:sneaky:
IT WILL BE A FLAWLESS VICTORY!

e7k2w10.jpg

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
View attachment 3466220
There's even the possibility of this being Tess' subtle way to tell us "she's family, she's off limits" :D

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There's even the possibility of this being Tess' subtle way to tell us "she's family, she's off limits" :D
Okay guys, enough fooling around! Let's brainstorm and think of all the JF girls we've ever seen in panties. I bet they're probably related to us too! You know, like in Indian films! :KEK: :D

N. Oh my brother, I have finally found you, I, Zuhra, Nadia am your sister, the enemies separated us at birth...

K. Oh Nadia, I always suspected it, my soul sang when you passed me by.

*The melodious songs and dances begin!* :D

Mar 8, 2024
Okay guys, enough fooling around! Let's brainstorm and think of all the JF girls we've ever seen in panties. I bet they're probably related to us too! You know, like in Indian films! :KEK::D

N. Oh my brother, I have finally found you, I, Zuhra, Nadia am your sister, the enemies separated us at birth...

K. Oh Nadia, I always suspected it, my soul sang when you passed me by.

*The melodious songs and dances begin!*:KEK:
In want some of whatever your on lol

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
*The melodious songs and dances begin!* :D
Well...as it is my 1,000th post in this thread...just for you Stan..(don't tell Olivia I have this footage ok)
giphy.gif

Back to being on-topic...I will protect my family with everything I have! No exceptions!

You know, you've all become good friends...except the assholes I have on ignore...the rest of you...I love you guys (Not as much as Olivia though, just barely more than Jake)...I'm just...you've moved me guys...

It's...it's literally been thrilling being a part of this community and talking to you guys...

I'd fight for you all in the Gambit...

Well ok maybe not all of you...I'll discuss it with our Dark Quean...see what she says...

Ok, ok, ok..I'll stop now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Mar 7, 2024
Or just that our dear sweet Nadia is a very good girl and unfortunately won't need to be spanked until she squirms and moans.
Such a shame, we should spank her anyway, we could take turns! ❤ :devilish:

That's only for very good boys. And you were clearly bad, and Dark Quean Olivia must punish you.:p
I should I should....

Lies lies and slender I have not been bad lol

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes