PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What happens here during the months without updates? It's hard to stay on topic when almost everything has already been written about :cautious::coffee:.

Reactions: Don Sucio
Mar 8, 2024
What happens here during the months without updates? It's hard to stay on topic when almost everything has already been written about :cautious::coffee:.
It's a good question I don't know Guess we can come up with something in universe or whatever I mean hell Dark Quean Olivia sent me on a hunt for a vampire cat lol which by the way until Miss Olivia says otherwise his name is count chocula

Reactions: PickerLewd

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
Some mystery is always good imo...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a fetish thing ultimately (in game) for the people who play it. As demonstrated above though, there are plenty of times where women do wear underwear.
I think I remember a disappearing thong here in that scene. And I'm pretty sure it is the right scene as I chuckled about Patricia being the one who didn't stand at risk to have her privates exposed.
And yes there are plenty of panty shots. And for a submissive player the upskirt shots are nice. Yet they are there even on the dom side I think. Though landing at K5sub myself the game might present submissive content so I see the same. Not sure how that really works and it got me wondering.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Though landing at K5sub myself the game might present submissive content so I see the same. Not sure how that really works and it got me wondering.
SubK5 will see all dom content and automatically be put on the Secret Sub route.

We talk about the next update rofl.

And drink coffee...copious amounts of coffee..oh and radar...watch radar, while drinking coffee, and discuss the next update.

Yeah, I think that about covers it.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
SubK5 will see all dom content and automatically be put on the Secret Sub route.
Gotta wait till part 2-3 of episode 8 to reach True Sub k5 and plus!! (I know u know, just wanted to mention it lmao) also…
God tier shot for us sub fans goin for Veronica’s path… which will unfortunately not really start till after episode 8 :cry: good thing I’m goin for Delilah’s path as well ;):KEK:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Gotta wait till part 2-3 of episode 8 to reach True Sub k5 and plus!! (I know u know, just wanted to mention it lmao) also…
God tier shot for us sub fans goin for Veronica’s path… which will unfortunately not really start till after episode 8 :cry: good thing I’m goin for Delilah’s path as well ;):KEK:
You're just a subwhore Crow :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Anything is better than dangling from my ankles lol those cuffs really chafe
Maybe you should stop annoying our Dark Goddess then ?? Just a thought...:WeSmart:

Veronica’s route isn’t going to be k1 or k2 but it involve more than k-levels… she does have a romance route, but also some kinda servant route as well but we’ll see :)
Looking forward to the TSub routes if being honest.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Alright...*closes helmet and puts ring on finger*...

Which one of you assholes told me it would be fine to stop smoking AND reduce my coffee intake at the same time? Hmmm...Own up..which one of you was it???

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes