Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Dark Quean Olivia My glorious queen I present photographic evidence of vampire cat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Evidently someone naughty had been jerking off to his Queen for a very long time, recklessly drawing in his brains obscene scenes with her, while he should have been looking for a cat! :KEK:

And what do we see? Jerking off without the Dark Quean Olivia permission caused your eyesight to deteriorate and you couldn't catch that blurry cat. No, definitely someone needs to be punished.:KEK: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Mar 8, 2024
Evidently someone naughty had been jerking off to his Queen for a very long time, recklessly drawing in his brains obscene scenes with her, while he should have been looking for a cat! :KEK:

And what do we see? Jerking off without the Dark Quean Olivia permission caused your eyesight to deteriorate and you couldn't catch that blurry cat. No, definitely someone needs to be punished.:KEK: :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha laugh it up

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well...as it is my 1,000th post in this thread...just for you Stan..(don't tell Olivia I have this footage ok)
View attachment 3466667

Back to being on-topic...I will protect my family with everything I have! No exceptions!

You know, you've all become good friends...except the assholes I have on ignore...the rest of you...I love you guys (Not as much as Olivia though, just barely more than Jake)...I'm just...you've moved me guys...

It's...it's literally been thrilling being a part of this community and talking to you guys...

I'd fight for you all in the Gambit...

Well ok maybe not all of you...I'll discuss it with our Dark Quean...see what she says...

Ok, ok, ok..I'll stop now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate the communication with all of you too. It's true that our thread has been a bit quiet the last few days, but I know the guys from our friendly community are around somewhere.;)

And Bollywood is mega awesome as always.:KEK:(y)(y)

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
So you failed in your task is basically what you're saying?
ale.jpg

Nathan is being all annoying and poor and this idiot's begging me to reverse your decision as if it's my fault that he can't follow simple instructions

also for those that want to see karlson sister panty shots here's grym and olivia from early in the game. Hard to get since this was before tess started doing upskirt shots

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 3467718

Nathan is being all annoying and poor and this idiot's begging me to reverse your decision as if it's my fault that he can't follow simple instructions

also for those that want to see karlson sister panty shots here's grym and olivia from early in the game. Hard to get since this was before tess started doing upskirt shots
There really should be some mystery in a woman, and I may be giving an unpopular opinion, but it was much more erotic and attractive with panties. When almost every JF girl doesn't wear panties and we constantly see angles from below (from under the skirt), the novelty of the experience is lost. At least the sisters could have been left in their panties (imo).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
There really should be some mystery in a woman, and I may be giving an unpopular opinion, but it was much more erotic and attractive with panties. When almost every JF girl doesn't wear panties and we constantly see angles from below (from under the skirt), the novelty of the experience is lost. At least the sisters could have been left in their panties (imo).
I assume her patrons like it, so I can't say much about it, but I could definitely do with fewer upskirt shots; their dresses add character and add to the scene. The random beaver shot throws the scene off.

Mar 11, 2023
I assumed it was mostly for practical purposes - women at the JF order the slaves to lick them off on a regular basis, so going commando saves precious time. As Bobby Kotick says, "time is money" (because he's a goblin, that's a WoW joke). Lick-lick!:p

As for the eroticism thing, I'd argue a mini-dress without panties is pretty hot, although a nice set of lingerie (like the one Olivia wore at the beginning of ep.6 of Chloe/Angelica in ep.8) is a great way to enchance the beauty of the girls.

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
It‘s funny that its mentioned here as I noticed the missing panty theme now after I restarted the game for another run. And while women seems to lose their undergarments on either side of the spectrum (low and high level) men can keep their clothing when they climb the ladder up. And I agree that the upskirt shots aren‘t really needed in that game. After all it‘s hard (impossible?) to not run into sex scenes all over the place.

Reactions: Stan5851

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Some mystery is always good imo...
e6knr22.jpg

It‘s funny that its mentioned here as I noticed the missing panty theme now after I restarted the game for another run. And while women seems to lose their undergarments on either side of the spectrum (low and high level) men can keep their clothing when they climb the ladder up. And I agree that the upskirt shots aren‘t really needed in that game. After all it‘s hard (impossible?) to not run into sex scenes all over the place.
It's a fetish thing ultimately (in game) for the people who play it. As demonstrated above though, there are plenty of times where women do wear underwear.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes