Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dont even get me started on that paperwork this bi....

View attachment 3471209
Did I say that out loud? I meant I love doing all of mistress Olivia's paperwork
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Interesting, very interesting....

Cassandra, be a dear and bring Jake here please. Oh and grab some of the girls too, they might enjoy seeing this.
Hehe, well he did pretty much ask...

Dark Quean Olivia my queen count chocula is in route to your facility
I'm sure she will be very happy. Wonder if she will keep him in the coffin with her? :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia
Mar 7, 2024

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I bet you he has a smug look under his helmet I know I do when something goes right for me lol
After I'd already mentioned it once...then the second draft wasn't fixed....so after actually fixing it myself and sending it back to Tess (because, if you want a job doing right)...yes, you're damn well right I did.

And I drank coffe....cos I always drink coffee while fixing people's PDF's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 8, 2024
After I'd already mentioned it once...then the second draft wasn't fixed....so after actually fixing it myself and sending it back to Tess (because, if you want a job doing right)...yes, you're damn well right I did.

And I drank coffe....cos I always drink coffee while fixing people's PDF's.
I usually make faces at the dread troopers before I kill them for their incompetence lol having a helmet has it's privileges

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
I think KaneDom will disappoint you in terms of his submission
Pfffffttsh

but here you are so beautiful. I wonder why I haven't seen this image before...;)
Awwwwww ❤

View attachment 3474594

Finally some alone time in the theater that mistress bi.....

View attachment 3474595

Misstress Olivia! What are you doing back so soon?
Cass! On your knees now!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I think when we were discussing the looks of the JF girls, a lot of people ignored Cass. As far as I'm concerned, she's pretty cute and cuddly, and doesn't yet have irreversible personality changes like the same Kitty or Samantha. It would be nice if Olivia could influence her behavior/relationship not only in terms of dominance/submission parameters, but also in terms of corrupting her (or vice versa)... Something like what our KaneDom can do (in ep8 pt1) in regards to Claudia. (try to corrupt her or leave her as she is)...And the very idea that Olivia's personal assistant can change depending on what her Mistress (good or evil) wants seems pretty interesting to me...

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes