Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You leave Julie's hot snake eyes alone...they pierce into your very soul....
This is all subjective of course, but I definitely like Cass's eyes better. She's quite a beautiful woman, and her eyes are a big part of that beauty. As for Juliette...I don't argue that her snake eyes are the best match for her character and perfectly reflect the essence of this woman, but I brought them only as a comparison to the fact that Cass (imo) is not so "hopeless" and if Tess had such a desire, she could be made a "second Claudia".

Reactions: Dark Quean Olivia

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I'd argue that Elena's change makes more sense since everything she does is to make up for lost time with her daughter. Cassandra would need just as compelling a reason to turn for Olivia. That's why I'd argue you'd need a youngster to work for Olivia for it to make sense because someone like Cassandra already has a set worldview.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'd argue that Elena's change makes more sense since everything she does is to make up for lost time with her daughter. Cassandra would need just as compelling a reason to turn for Olivia. That's why I'd argue you'd need a youngster to work for Olivia for it to make sense because someone like Cassandra already has a set worldview.
Making up for lost time with your daughter can be done in a number of ways. If we choose an evil Elena arc, it would be a (potentially) extremely diabolical combination of an evil Olivia and an evil Elena with a huge baggage of sadistic experience under her belt. Still, Elena's long-held worldview hasn't stopped her from trying to change for her daughter's sake (if that's what we want)... So for me it's more a matter of priorities and importance of one character or another to the development of the main plot and nothing more. Anything is possible when you're a dev... Though I don't think the same Juliette can be changed even by Tess. Jules has already crossed the line of hell from which there is no return.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Making up for lost time with your daughter can be done in a number of ways. If we choose an evil Elena arc, it would be a (potentially) extremely diabolical combination of an evil Olivia and an evil Elena with a huge baggage of sadistic experience under her belt. Still, Elena's long-held worldview hasn't stopped her from trying to change for her daughter's sake (if that's what we want)... So for me it's more a matter of priorities and importance of one character or another to the development of the main plot and nothing more. Anything is possible when you're a dev... Though I don't think the same Juliette can be changed even by Tess. Jules has already crossed the line of hell from which there is no return.
All fair points but as you admit, Elena has a reason to change/mellow...Cass has none at all, good, bad, evil, legs spread, on her knees, all the same to her, doesn't affect her status or position at all does it. She can still be loyal regardless.

I have done nothing wrong my queen just stating facts

lies upon lies
I don't she biting dude...I'd run for the hills while you still can.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
All fair points but as you admit, Elena has a reason to change/mleoow...Cass has none at all, good, bad, evil, legs spread, on her knees, all the same to her, doesn't affect her status or position at all does it. She can still be loyal regardless.

I don't she biting dude...I'd run for the hills while you still can.
But I did nothing wrong........ I'm going to dangle from my ankles again aren't I

• Red Heart

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
You guys have made your own little world here lol

Anyway about the recent poll why did the dev said to keep in mind that some of the suggestions are made by patrons when only patrons are able to vote for it?

Mar 7, 2024
You guys have made your own little world here lol

Anyway about the recent poll why did the dev said to keep in mind that some of the suggestions are made by patrons when only patrons are able to vote for it?
Because Tess has some seriously fanatical fans...so Tess is trying to avoid the equivalent of kink-shaming. As she states, she doesn't mind people slating her own ideas as crap...but refrain from putting other members down. A reasonable request.

Personally I think she going soft, I'm going to have to talk to her, I'd let people say whatever they like...then hunt down all the ones who said bad things...throw them in the K2 pit with Alfred (yes that's right, I told Alessa to keep him there for another week hahaahah) and throw the worst of the pathetic offenders in the K1 area so we can all laugh at their miserable and pathetic existence!

Mar 8, 2024
It's a shame Miss Tess has to put up with stuff like that in my job I've seen a lot of creeps lol I was head of security for this particular band's tour and I can tell you they had a lot of fanatical fans

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes