Mar 7, 2024
I think when we were discussing the looks of the JF girls, a lot of people ignored Cass. As far as I'm concerned, she's pretty cute and cuddly, and doesn't yet have irreversible personality changes like the same Kitty or Samantha. It would be nice if Olivia could influence her behavior/relationship not only in terms of dominance/submission parameters, but also in terms of corrupting her (or vice versa)... Something like what our KaneDom can do (in ep8 pt1) in regards to Claudia. (try to corrupt her or leave her as she is)...And the very idea that Olivia's personal assistant can change depending on what her Mistress (good or evil) wants seems pretty interesting to me...
Oh she will do exactly what I tell her to. Example below ;)

I'm sorry mistress Olivia I was just trying to watch a little movie

View attachment 3475527
Good to see you remember your place Cass. At my feet!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for the updated walkthrough (y), from 18.4 MB to less than 6 MB and I was about to delete the ten blank pages you added at the end until I saw the tiny message :ROFLMAO:.

Edit: now when I check my documents, I see that the episode 7 guide is almost 44 MB, crazy, so I have to clean it of the meaningless images.

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the updated walkthrough (y), from 18.4 MB to less than 6 MB and I was about to delete the ten blank pages you added at the end until I saw the tiny message :ROFLMAO:.

Edit: now when I check my documents, I see that the episode 7 guide is almost 44 MB, crazy, so I have to clean it of the meaningless images.
Heh I combined the old 1-6 and Ep7 walkthrough's....huge size.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Heh I combined the old 1-6 and Ep7 walkthrough's....huge size.
Yes, episode 7 was uploaded as a separate pdf and because I'm lazy I never merged it with the other parts. Now that we have part of episode 8, it's time to put it all together in one document :WeSmart:.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I think when we were discussing the looks of the JF girls, a lot of people ignored Cass. As far as I'm concerned, she's pretty cute and cuddly, and doesn't yet have irreversible personality changes like the same Kitty or Samantha. It would be nice if Olivia could influence her behavior/relationship not only in terms of dominance/submission parameters, but also in terms of corrupting her (or vice versa)... Something like what our KaneDom can do (in ep8 pt1) in regards to Claudia. (try to corrupt her or leave her as she is)...And the very idea that Olivia's personal assistant can change depending on what her Mistress (good or evil) wants seems pretty interesting to me...
Cassandra is just as evil as the rest of them. She's too busy doing paperwork to participate in the festivities, which is likely why she wants to be a cop so badly. If there was to be an olivia corruption path, it would have to be with a young up and comer like claudia not a hungry vet.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Cassandra is just as evil as the rest of them. She's too busy doing paperwork to participate in the festivities, which is likely why she wants to be a cop so badly. If there was to be an olivia corruption path, it would have to be with a young up and comer like claudia not a hungry vet.
I think I agree with this, it's obvious from our very first interaction with her what her character is like, and doing any 'good deed' loses you points with her. In that regard, she already gone beyond any redemption. Sure, she can can be loyal to Olivia but she will never be good a good person.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
it's obvious from our very first interaction with her what her character is like, and doing any 'good deed' loses you points with her. In that regard, she already gone beyond any redemption. Sure, she can can be loyal to Olivia but she will never be good a good person.
And that's why it would be interesting to influence her, rather than just overwhelm her with Olivia own authority...For example, Elena is much more cruel (there's still a lot we don't know, but from what Callista said, Elena was a pretty crazy bitch in "those days" who was dangerous to trust even with her own child)...and Cass is a "child" compared to her, but even she is ready to change (if Olivia chooses Elena's redemption arc in season 1)...It's clear that Cassandra is not a particularly important or significant character compared to Elena, but it would be fun to try to remake her for myself while playing as Olivia.

Mar 7, 2024
It's clear that Cassandra is not a particularly important or significant character
There's the ultimate answer right there.

One could argue the same for the darling Claudia also but she obviously has a bigger role (as well as her sister) to play going forward (and already has a bigger role than Cassandra despite her late arrival into the story). Simply put Cass is just a peripheral background character.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There's the ultimate answer right there.

One could argue the same for the darling Claudia also but she obviously has a bigger role (as well as her sister) to play going forward (and already has a bigger role than Cassandra despite her late arrival into the story). Simply put Cass is just a peripheral background character.
It's all Tess's "fault", coz almost all the women in KG are beautiful and attractive..And not all of them look like complete sadists and murderers (hello, Juliette's snake eyes)...Well, we can only hope for sex scenes involving Olivia and Cass.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's all Tess's "fault", coz almost all the women in KG are beautiful and attractive..And not all of them look like complete sadists and murderers (hello, Juliette's snake eyes)...Well, we can only hope for sex scenes involving Olivia and Cass.
You leave Julie's hot snake eyes alone...they pierce into your very soul....

As for a scene with Olivia and Cass, I'm actually surprised that's not happened yet to be honest. It seemed after her introduction like the logical thing to happen. Maybe now KaneLivia is a 'thing' (pretty much) Olivia may treat Kane to a fun evening and tell Cass to get on her knees for Kane.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes